Publication of charges using international means of payment
In accordance with section 80 (4), 10, in law order no. 385 of 25. May 2009 on payment services shall be fixed as follows :
§ 1. For the purposes of this notice :
1) a debit card ; a credit card directly related to the credit card holder and where the credit card is deducted immediately after the card issuer has received the transaction ;
2) a credit card, a credit card where the card holder is entitled to a certain amount of credit, prior to the withdrawal of the card holder in the card holder,
3) an international payment card ; a credit card which can be used for cash-on or as a means of payment in several countries ;
4) a Danish issued international payment card ; an international payment card issued by a card issuer situated in Denmark,
5) a foreign-issued international payment card ; an international payment card issued by a card issuer situated outside Denmark and
6) an insolate ; a provider of payment services that enter into an agreement with a payment system for a payment system.
Community rules for the Danish and Foreign Issued International Procurement Card
§ 2. The payment service ground section, 80, paragraph, 2 to 4 does not apply to the use of international payment cards.
international payment card issued by Danish
§ 3. In the case of the entry into force of the Danish issuing international debit card, a charge shall not exceed a fee of 0,4%. of the transaction amount in the payment recipient, but not more than 4 kr. per transaction, in the case of the card holder, use of such a debit card in the physical trade in Denmark, cf. payment service stelskyp. 6, nr. 13.
§ 4. The free-charge international credit card shall not exceed a fee of 0,75% in the case of the international credit card. of the transaction amount in the payment consignon in connection with the card holder's use of such credit card in the physical trade in Denmark, cf. payment service stelskyp. 6, nr. 13.
§ 5. The payment recipient may not be charged with the charge fee for a payment transaction in the physical trade when the user is paying with a Danish issued international payment card, cf. payment service stelskyp. 80, paragraph. 7.
Foreign Remittance Card Issued
§ 6. The costs of the operation of a foreign-issued payment card may be charged to the paying recipient. The costs shall be fixed after payment services-paragraph 79.
Paragraph 2. Prohibition to charge the fee of a user in the physical trade, cf. payment service stelskyp. 80, paragraph. 7, does not apply to foreign issued international payment cards. The fee shall be charged to the user for the use of a foreign-issued international payment card in the physical trade, the amount of the fee shall not exceed the payment fee fee for the payment transaction for the payment transaction. The payment consignifies shall be used in advance of the conclusion of a contract to indicate clearly the charges levied.
§ 7. The Competition Management Board may, by way of specific application, determine that foreign depositors of Danish issued international debit cards and issued international credit cards, which may prove that they have special additional costs, may be increased the fee.
Paragraph 2. In the context of the examination of an application for an increase in a fee, the Board of Competition may require all information relevant to the examination of the application, cf. payment service stelskyp. 98, paragraph. 2.
Paragraph 3. The decision of the Competition Management Decision pursuant to paragraph 1. 1 may be brought to the Compecement Board, cf. Article 98 (3) of the payment mean. 3.
§ 8. The announcement shall be valid until 31. October 2010.
§ 9. The announcement shall enter into force on 4. December, 2009.
The Ministry of Economic and Business, the 26th. Nov 2009
/ Christian Ølgaard