Law Amending The Law On Higher Artistic Education Institutions Under The Ministry Of Culture (Amendment Of The Status Of The Danish Design School, Implementation Of The Agreement On The Merger Of Certain Educational Institutions, Etc.) Reprinted Defini...
Original Language Title: Lov om ændring af lov om videregående kunstneriske uddannelsesinstitutioner under Kulturministeriet(Ændring af status for Danmarks Designskole, udmøntning af aftale om fusion af visse uddannelsesinstitutioner m.v.) Omtryk
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=128962
Law amending the law on higher artistic education institutions under the Ministry of culture
(Amendment of the status of the Danish Design School, implementation of the agreement on the merger of certain educational institutions, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on higher artistic education institutions under the Ministry of culture, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 889 of 21. September 2000, shall be amended as follows: 1. Article 1 is replaced by the following: ' article 1. The law applies to the following State institutions under the Ministry of culture, which provides education on the artistic disciplines: the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, school of architecture, the Royal Danish Art Academy of Visual arts schools, the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts Conservator school, Aarhus School of architecture, the Royal Danish Academy of music, the Royal Academy of music, the Academy of music and dramatic arts, southern, Rhythmic Music Conservatory, the Danish National School of theatre, The National Film School of Denmark and the Danish Design School.
(2). The Minister of culture can determine that other State educational institutions under the Ministry of culture shall be covered by the law.
(3). The law also applies to institutions that may arise as a result of mergers between two or more of the institutions referred to in paragraph 1. '
2. In accordance with paragraph 2 shall be inserted: ' article 2 a. Denmark's Design school has as a higher education institution with the task of artistic and scientific basis to give training in design, craft and related trades workers until the highest level as well as to exercise artistic development company and on the basis of scientific knowledge to drive research in the design area '.
3. In paragraph 5 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). The Academy of music and dramatic arts, southern has in addition to the tasks set out in paragraph 1, with the task to train actors. The Academy of music and dramatic arts, southern may also provide training in other subjects within the field of performing arts. '
4. In paragraph 6, the words ' Theatre ' to: ' field of the area of performing arts '.
5. sections 7 (a) and 7 (b) is repealed.
6. In section 13 shall be inserted after paragraph 3 as new pieces: ' (4). Designskolen Kolding and Danish Design school can charge a fee from their students to cover consumption of common materials.
(5). The Minister of culture shall determine the rules and regulation of fee in accordance with paragraph 4. '
Paragraph 4 becomes paragraph 6.
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 16. December 2009 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Carina Christensen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark