Law amending the law on construction and housing registration
(Collection of energy information, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
Of the law on construction and housing registration, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 767 by 12. September 2002, as amended by section 2 of Act No. 406 of 28. May 2003, § 1 of lov nr. 601 of 24. June 2005, § 1 lov nr. 1429 by 21. December 2005 and section 3 of Act No. 575 by 6. June 2007, shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 2, paragraph 1, no. 1 and 2, shall be inserted after ' installations ': ', energy supply '.
2. In article 2, paragraph 4, article 3 (f), paragraph 3, and article 6, paragraph 2, the words ', ' and ' the Interior and the Minister for health, Ministry of the Interior and health '.
3. In article 3 (5) and (6) shall be inserted: ' (5). The Minister for economic and business affairs and the municipalities can link information from other data sources with the construction and Housing register so as to ensure sufficient and correct information for the purpose of registration.
(6). Register information may not be used for the control of energy consumption. '
4. In paragraph 3 (f), paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' address designations «:» as well as signage with this '.
5. In section 4, paragraph 4 shall be inserted: ' (4). Companies that provide electricity, district heating, natural gas, coal gas or fuel oil heating, in whole or in part in accordance with the rules laid down by the Minister for economic and business affairs, provide information about the individual end user's consumption for use of register operation. '
6. In paragraph 5 shall be added as paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. Personally identifiable information about the energy consumption of Buildings and housing register can only be disclosed to the property's owner, public authorities and The public information server's data distributors. '
7. In article 7, paragraph 5, the following is inserted as a 3. item:
' The Minister for economic and business affairs may also charge a fee to users of services who are established for the purpose of disclosure of information to use in the trade of real estate, etc., to cover the costs for the installation, operation, maintenance, development and administration of the services. '
8. Article 8, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following:
» Unless a higher penalty is inflicted upon the rest of the legislation, is punishable by a fine anyone who deliberately or through gross negligence) fails timely to announce information 1 charged pursuant to section 4, paragraphs 1 and 4, 2) give off false information for the building and housing register, 3) without permission information from the building and appropriates the housing register, 4) violates the terms of the examination of the information provided or 5) fails to setup the correct house number sign in accordance with § 3 c (1). ';
9. section 9, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following:
» In cases of violations of section 3 c, paragraph 1, and article 4, paragraph 1, as well as infringements of the regulations issued under the law, the municipality may make the person concerned, that the matter can be settled without judicial proceedings, provided that he or she recognizes guilty of infringement and declare their readiness to within a specified time limit may be extended upon request, to pay a fine specified in the manifestation, at a maximum of 5,000 DKK ' 10. In § 9 paragraph 4 is added: ' (4). The proceeds from the fines adopted pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be allocated based upon economic and business Minister's arrangements between the State and the municipality concerned. '
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
§ 3 paragraph 1. The law does not apply to the Faroe Islands.
(2). The law does not apply to Greenland, but may by Royal Decree put into effect with the discrepancies that the Greenlandic conditions warrant.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 16. December 2009 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Lene Espersen