Publication of the amendment of the announcement of commercial trade in and breeders of dogs and female pensions and dog-interlocutors 1)
Notice no. 1466 of 12. In December 2007, the approval of commercial trade in and breeders of dogs and dog pens and dog shelters, as amended by Notice No 2 ; 993 of 6. October 2008, the following changes are made :
1. As a footnote to the Order of the Order title inserted :
" 1) The announcement contains provisions that implement parts of Directive 2006 /123/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12. In December 2006 on services in the internal market (EU Official Journal of the European Official Journal, nr. L-376, page 36). "
2. Inline ITREAS :
3. I Section 1 (1). 1, no. 3, and § 6, 1. pkt., the words ' police ` shall be replaced by the following : "the food of the food product."
4. Section 3, paragraph 3. 2, ITREAS :
" Stop. 2. The food product may lay down the conditions for the operation of the undertaking in order to ensure compliance with this notice. ` ;
5. I Section 4 (4). 2, and Section 13 (1). 2, in the words ' police ' shall be replaced by the following : "The birth date".
6. I Section 5 (5). 1, and two places in § 29, paragraph. 3, The word "police" shall be replaced by the following : "the birth date".
7. I § 5 the following paragraph is added : 3-6 :
" Stop. 3. If the company is included in section 1, no. 3, the food vehicle shall take a decision within six months of receipt of the application and any necessary information.
Paragraph 4. The period referred to in paragraph 1 3 may be extended once, if the nature of the case is not possible before the end of the deadline. If the deadline is extended, the applicant shall be given prior to the expiry of the time limit, and the date on which a decision is taken at the latest. The notification shall show what the justification is for the extension and for the period laid down.
Paragraph 5. Exceeding the period after paragraph 1 shall be exceeded. 3 or the prolonged time limit after paragraph 1. 4 shall not impanse the applicant ' s authorization of notification.
Paragraph 6. If the company is included in section 1, no. 3, as soon as possible after receipt of an application, a confirmation shall be sent to the applicant on the receipt of the application. The confirmation must contain information about the time limit referred to in paragraph 1. 3 and on the availability of a prolonging period following paragraph 1. 4. The confirmation must also include a manual instruction manual. `
8. The following section 29 is inserted :
' Information requirement
§ 29 a. If the company is included in section 1, no. 3, shall provide customers with contact information relating to the authority which inforts the authority of Section 18 (1) of the Animal Control Act. 1. The information must be made available to you or made available to the Customer before reaching an agreement on the placement of the dog in the pension or the pound.
Paragraph 2. The information is given or made available in the manner in which the person who operates the establishment considers the most suitable. The information may be made available via electronic means via an address indicated by the person concerned or knows that the information is available where the company is located. ` ;
9. § 30 ITREAS :
" § 30. The food industry oversees the company and has to perform occasional inspections. '
10. I Section 31 (1). 1, is replaced by ' § 6-29 ` to : ' § § 6-29 a. ` ;
Paragraph 1. The announcement will enter into force on the 28th. In December 2009, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. § 1, no. 3-6 and 9, enter into force on 1. January, 2010.
During the period from the 28th. December 2009 to the 31. In December 2009, the police will have to act in accordance with paragraph 5 (5). 3-6, in the notice of the approval of commercial trade in and breeders of dogs and dog pens and dog shelters, as drawn up by this Order Section 1, no. 7.
1) The announcement contains provisions that implement parts of Directive 2006 /123/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12. In December 2006 on services in the internal market (EU Official Journal of the European Official Journal, nr. L 376, page 36).