Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=129465
Ordinance amending Ordinance of commercial trade with and breeding of dogs and dogs pensions and hundeinternater1)
In executive order No. 1466 of 12. December 2007 concerning the approval of commercial trade with and breeding of dogs and dogs pensions and dogs shelters, as amended by Decree No. 993 of 6. October 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. As a footnote to the notice title shall be inserted: ' 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal of the European Union 2006, nr. L 376, p. 36). '
2. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following: ' pursuant to article 18, paragraph 2, section 24 (a) (1) and section 28, paragraph 5, in Danish, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1343 by 4. December 2007, as amended by Act No. 449 by 12. June 2009 and § 1 of lov nr. 500 by 12. June 2009, fixed: '
3. In article 1, paragraph 1, no. 3 and § 6, 1. paragraph, the words ' the police ': ' the food of the region '.
4. § 3, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Food region can lay down conditions for the operation of the company in order to ensure compliance with the provisions of this Ordinance. "
5. In section 4, paragraph 2, and section 13, paragraph 2, the words ' the police ' to: ' food region '.
6. In section 5, paragraph 1, and in two places in section 29, paragraph 3, the words ' the police ' to: ' food region '.
7. In paragraph 5 shall be added as paragraph 3-6: ' (3). If the company is subject to § 1, nr. 3, food region decide no later than six months after the application and all necessary information is received.
(4). The time limit referred to in paragraph 3 may be extended once, if it is due to the nature of the case, it is not possible to take a decision before the deadline. If the period is extended, the applicant is granted before the expiry of the time limit notice of when which will then be decided at the latest. It must appear in the message, what the rationale is for extension and for the prescribed period.
(5). An exceeding the time limit referred to in paragraph 3 or the extended deadline in accordance with paragraph 4 does not imply that the applicant may consider permission for granted.
(6). If the company is subject to § 1, nr. 3, must as soon as possible after receipt of an application will be sent a confirmation to the applicant on receipt of the application. The confirmation shall contain information about the time limit referred to in paragraph 3 and the right to extend the time limit in accordance with paragraph 4. The confirmation shall also include a complaint Guide. '
8. Under section 29 shall be inserted:
section 29 (a). If the company is subject to § 1, nr. 3, the company must provide customers with contact information related to the authority issuing the authorisation according to the animal protection Act section 18, paragraph 1. The information to be provided to or made available to the customer prior to the conclusion of an agreement on the placement of the dog in the pension or the shelter.
(2). The information is given or made available in this way, as the one who runs the company, find most suitable. The information may be made available by electronic means, including via an address stated by the person concerned or by the fact that information is available there, where the company is located. '
9. section 30 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 30. Food region oversees the business and must occasionally make inspection. '
10. In section 31, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' article 6-29 ': ' § § 6-29 a. «section 2
(1). The notice shall enter into force on the 28th. December 2009, see. However, paragraph 2.
(2). § 1, nr. 3-6 and 9, shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
In the period from 28. December 2009 to 31 December 2009. December 2009 police must act in accordance with section 5, paragraphs 3-6 of the Executive order on approval of commercial trade with and breeding of dogs and dogs pensions and dog shelters, as amended by section 1 of this order, no. 7. The Ministry of Justice, the 17. December 2009 Brian M/Cristina Angela Gulisano Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal of the European Union 2006, nr. L 376, page 36).
Search Translated Laws of Denmark