Ordinance Amending Ordinance On The Approval And Operation Of Electrician Company (Implementation Of The Provisions Of The Directive On The Single Window Service, Receipt Letter, Processing Time Limits, Tacit Acceptance And Accountability)
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om autorisation og drift af elinstallatørvirksomhed(Implementering af Servicedirektivets bestemmelser om kvikskranke, kvitteringsskrivelse, sagsbehandlingsfrister, stiltiende accept og oplysningspligt)
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=129382
Ordinance amending Ordinance on the approval and operation of elinstallatørvirksomhed1)
(Implementation of the provisions of the directive on the single window Service, receipt letter, processing time limits, tacit acceptance and accountability)
In executive order No. 1522 by 13. December 2007 on authorization and operation of electrician company, as amended by Decree No. 404 of 26. May 2009, is amended as follows:
1. As a footnote to the notice title shall be inserted: ' 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive No. 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal of the European Union 2006 nr. L 376 of the 27. December 2006, p. 36). '
2. section 1, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). The rules of application for a personal authorization, receipt, notification of the decision and the time limit for the tacit acceptance of section 3, paragraph 3 (a) and paragraph 3 (b) shall not apply to persons with foreign professional qualifications who are nationals of an EU or EEA country or in a country with which the EU has entered into an agreement on access for the pursuit of regulated professions. For these persons shall apply the rules laid down in Decree No. 1200 by 17. October 2007 about personal authorization and exercise of the profession as electrician on the basis of foreign professional qualifications. In addition, applies the rules laid down in this Decree. '
3. § 3, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' the application for personal authorization and application for business authorization shall be submitted to the Danish safety technology authority at special tables available from the Security Administration website (URwww.sik.dk), or are submitted digitally via business portal Virk.dk (www.virk.dk) or via the single point of contact (URwww.businessindenmark.dk). '
4. In accordance with paragraph 3 shall be inserted:
» section 3 (a). When the Danish safety technology authority receives an application for an authorisation, sends Security Agency a receipt to the applicant with information about
1) deadline for notification of a decision referred to in article 6. § 3 (b), paragraphs 1 and 2,
2) that the applicant may consider approval for granted, if not the Danish safety technology Authority has taken a decision, before the period expires, see. section 3 b, paragraph 3, and
3) remedies available.
§ 3 (b). The Danish safety technology authority must take a decision on the approval, within 60 days after receipt of the application and all necessary documents, see. However, paragraph 2.
(2). The time limit referred to in paragraph 1 may be extended only once if the complexity of the case justifies it. The Danish safety technology authority must, before the expiry of the time limit referred to in paragraph 1 shall justify the extension opposite the applicant and inform a new deadline as to when a decision will be taken.
(3). If the safety agency has not acted before the expiry of the deadlines referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, the authorisation shall be deemed granted.
section 3 (c). The authorized entity shall inform the who gets the work done by the company on
1) contact information for the Danish safety technology authority,
2) the interbranch organisations, as the authorized company is a member of, and
3) the authorized business professional title and EU/EEA country where the authorization for the use of the title is given.
(2). If the work performed by the authorized company requests it, the authorized company provide information on the rules applicable to the conduct of the profession, and how the one who gets the work done by the company, will have access to them. '
The notice comes into force 28. December 2009.
The Danish safety technology authority, the 15. December 2009 Jacob Schmidt/Bente Lacasse Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive No. 2006/123/EC of 12. December 2006 on services in the internal market (Official Journal of the European Union 2006 nr. L 376 of 27. December 2006, p. 36)
Search Translated Laws of Denmark