Ordinance amending Ordinance of companies making survey vehicles (vision)
In executive order No. 823 of 11. August 2008 about companies making survey vehicles (vision), shall be amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 6, the words ' § § 30-31 ' to: ' section 31 '.
2. section 9, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following: ' When a vehicle is inspected or omsynet of vision company, the information contained in the report shall be transmitted by electronic means to view the traffic Agency immediately after the sight or omsynet. '
3. The heading of section 19 is replaced by the following: ' requirements for digital reporting '
4. section 19, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Vision company must report the contents of the report as well as other matters relating to the sight of vision or omsynet digital, as specified by the Agency in the Road at any time applicable description of the interface (the interface) between each of the vision companies vision systems and Traffic Agency's system for use in the administration and supervision of the vision companies. Changes in requirements for reporting initiated by the Traffic Agency must be announced at least 3 months before the change enters into force. '
5. section 30, paragraph 1 1. and 2. paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
6. section 30 (1), (3). point, there will be 1. paragraph is replaced by the following: ' the Road agency can, on the basis of the reports referred to in article 6. section 9, paragraph 1, request the vision companies with significant discrepancies to illuminate the reason. '
7. In article 30, paragraph 2, the words ' the ' to: ' statistics submitted the reported information, see. § 9 (1) '.
8. In article 40, paragraph 1, the words ' articles 19, paragraph 1.0 ' to: ' section 19 ' and ' § § 30-31 ' to: ' section 31 '.
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. October 2009.
Road Agency, the 15. June 2009 Henning Christiansen/Theo Rabenberg