Publication of the administrative duties of certain water companies by the municipalities
Under section 25 and section 37 of the law. 469 of 12. June 2009 on the organisation and economic conditions of the water sector shall be determined :
§ 1. The notice lays down rules governing the administrative tasks of a municipality which may be responsible for the water companies referred to in section 2, with the effect that the municipality in carrying out these tasks is exempt from the requirement laid down in Article 15 (15). 1 on the organisation of the stock or anpartliability form.
§ 2. A municipality can perform tasks, cf. section 3, for a water company belonging to the municipality, if the company is covered by the section 2 (2) of the Law. 1, and if it
1) carry out water-supply activities and during the calendar year 2008, treated, transported or delivered a maximum of 1 million ; M3 water,
2) carry out waste-water supply activities and during the calendar year 2008 treated, transported or derived no more than 1 million. m3 spillwater, or
3) carry out both water-supply activities and waste-water services, and during the calendar year 2008, treated, transported or delivered a maximum of 1 million ; M3 water, and in the same period carried, treated or derived no more than 1 million. M3 spillwater.
Paragraph 2. Has the water company set out after 31. In December 2008, the enclosed, processed, transported, delivered or derived quantity of water in the calendar year 2008 in the or water supply business, waste water supply undertakings or water companies, which are at the foundation or later ; inferred in the water company for the purpose of calculating the amount of water referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 3. Has the water company been set up for the period one. 1 January 2008-31. In December 2008, it will be converted into the foundation and until 31. In December 2008, processed, transported, delivered or derived water quantity to an average monthly quantity of water which forms the basis for the calculation of paragraph 1. 1.
§ 3. A municipality can perform the following tasks for the water companies referred to in section 2 :
1) IT operations,
3) consumption of consumption and billing ;
4) administrative assistance for the fulfillment of statutory obligations for the provision of data to authorities for use in statistics or benchmarking, and
5) administrative and legal assistance on personnel matters.
§ 4. The municipality's total remuneration for the taking of tasks as referred to in section 3 shall not exceed EUR 1 million. DKK per calendar year.
Paragraph 2. The local authorities shall forthwith terminate the agreement with the water company, if it proves that the total remuneration will exceed the threshold referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 3. The agreement between the municipality and the water company shall contain the provision for the municipality to terminate the agreement in the cases referred to in paragraph 1. 2.
Paragraph 4. The secretariat shall be able to grant a derogation from the provision in paragraph 1. That is why 1, when special circumstances are therefore speaking.
§ 5. The payment agreed for the taking of the tasks referred to in Section 3 shall be determined in such a way as to correspond to the direct and indirect costs involved in the performance of the tasks concerned.
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. January 2010 and shall be automatically repealed on 1. January 2013.
The Ministry of Environment, 16. December 2009
Troels Lund Poulsen
/ Helle Pilsgaard