Ordinance amending the Ordinance on organic catering operation
In executive order No. 1240 of 17. December 2008 on organic catering operation shall be amended as follows:
1. paragraph 4 is replaced by the following: ' article 4. By Ecology for the purposes of this Ordinance a percentage indication of what percentage of a large kitchen's commodity procurement, measured in either crowns and ears or net weight of organic ingredients.
(2). Only raw materials of agricultural and aquaculture origin must be included in the inventory of the ecology percentage.
(3). Large kitchens, as showdown ecology percentage in crowns and ears, to be included in the statement of the percentage take account of own conventionally-grown organic herbs, fruits or vegetables such as the procurement of conventional raw materials with an amount to be fixed to the price of the same type of raw material on the free market (market price). Large kitchens, as percentage of net weight, ecology showdown to be included in the statement of ecology percentage include net weight of own conventionally-grown herbs, fruits or vegetables such as the procurement of conventional raw materials. '
2. In article 11, paragraph 3, shall be inserted after ' ascertained ': ', including the statement occurs in crowns and ears or in net weight '.
3. In section 11 shall be inserted after paragraph 4 as new pieces: ' paragraph 5. Caterers who want to change the method of measurement, which means by deviations from descriptions in the past forwarded in accordance with paragraph 3, shall notify in advance to the food from this region and receive a renewed registration. By accompanying the notification shall establish an inventory, which illustrates the new inventory way.
(6). Documentation of purchased raw materials shall include invoices or documents issued by the supplier, in which, among other things. is advised of the amounts in dollars or the net weight in kilograms, which is included in the statement. '
Paragraphs 5 and 6 become paragraph 7 and 8.
4. In article 12, paragraph 2, the words ' section 11, paragraph 3-5 ', to: ' section 11, paragraph 3-7 '.
5. In section 16 shall be replaced by ' article 11, paragraphs 2 to 5 ' to: ' article 11, paragraphs 2 to 7. '
6. In article 17, paragraph 1, no. 2, the words ' section 11 (6) of the ' to: ' section 11, paragraph 8 '.
The notice shall enter into force on the 3. July 2009.
DVFA, the 30. June 2009 Annelise F/Nina Læssø J