Publication of the amendment of the notification of employment requirements and the period of the day
Notice no. 1616 of 13. December 2006 on the employment requirements and the period of the day, as amended by the notice No 751 of 22. June 2007, following negotiations with the Employment Board, the following changes shall be made :
1. Inline ITREAS :
" Purline of section 53, paragraph. 9, section 55 (5). 5, section 74 d, paragraph 1. 2, and Section 95 of the unemployment insurance policy, etc., cf. Law Order no. 975 of 26. In September 2008, after negotiating the Council of Employment : '
2. Section 5 (5). 3, no. 3 and 4, ITREAS :
" 3) there for the training, cf. paragraph 1, received adult training aid, in accordance with the law of the State's adult education and training aid, in accordance with Chapter 9 (b) of the law.
4) the internship, cf. paragraph 2, forming part of an education to which adult training aid has been received in accordance with the law of the State's adult education and training aid, in accordance with Chapter 9 (b) of the law, or '
3. Section 7 (2). 1, no. 3-5, the following shall be inserted and replaced by :
" 3) receive training in accordance with Chapter 9 (b) of the law,
4) for the availability and benefits of the day, adult training aid shall be given in accordance with the first 1. In August 2009, the law of the state's adult education aid is applicable ;
5) reimbursed compensation for losses of the working opportunity after the first 1 shall be reimbursed for the free and fair amount of the day. In August 2009, the applicable law of compensation in the field of adult and further training, or
6) Participant in quotes, in accordance with Chapter 10 to 12, in the field of active employment. `
4. Section 9 (1). 1, no. 16-18, the following shall be inserted and replaced by :
" 16) periods for which the Member shall receive the training of training in accordance with Chapter 9 b of the law ;
17) periods where the Member receives adult training aid by the rules of vacancies according to it before 1. In August 2009, the law of the state's adult education aid is applicable ;
18) periods in which the Member will be reimbursed for the loss of the work opportunity by the rules for the availability of the unemployed in accordance with the first 1. In August 2009, the applicable law on compensation in the field of adult and training activities, and
(19) periods in which the Member receives benefits which replace the day allowance, cf. Article 55 (5) of the law. 3. "
5. I Section 11 (1). 2, is inserted after no 6 as new numbers :
" 7) Periods in which a member of his / her choice participes in the study or skill-giving training on ordinary conditions and which precedes the Member's 25 years ' time, cf. however, paragraph 1 4.
8) Periods in which a member on the basis of an exhiration predictor shall participate in the study or skill-making training on ordinary conditions and which precedes the member's 30 year period, cf. however, paragraph 1 4. "
6. I § 11 inserted after paragraph 1. 3 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 4. It is a condition for the extension of the reference period in accordance with paragraph 1. 2, no. 7 and 8 that the Member has been a student of study during training. Accruals of training where the Member has received daily allowances, training or other benefits from a case, or which has been submitted as a tender for active employment performance, the reference period may not be extended. '
7. I Section 13 (1). 2, ' xx of yy 2006 ' shall be replaced by : ' 1540 of 20. December 2006 '.
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. August 2009.