Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=125655
Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 The full text of the Ordinance on vocational college education in the field of trade (trade Economist AK)
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of Act No. 207 of 31. March 2008 on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser are fixed:
§ 1. The purpose of the Business Academy training in the field of trade is to qualify the trained to carry out work to plan, organize and implement tasks that wide on the trading companies ' procurement, sales and marketing.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education is rated for 120 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). Business Academy training in the field of trade gives the right to use the title trading trained Economist AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Commerce management.
(3). The term of education is the Academy Profession Degree Programme in Commerce management.
§ 3. The training consists of:
1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 45 ECTS credits.
2) Internship with a total extent of 45 ECTS credits.
3) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
4) Final thesis 15 ECTS credits.
(2). Education mandatory elements are arranged in the following core areas:
3) Market and society.
(3). The internship is carried out in regular paid employment in one or more enterprises.
§ 4. The training shall be subject to the rules on vocational college education that is laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser, including rules on purpose, level of knowledge, training, content and organization, duration and structure, access, teacher qualifications, tests and exam, academic regulations, and merit.
§ 5. The Ministry may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). The Ministry may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009 and has effect for students who begin training 1. August 2009 or later.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 620 of 18. June 2007 on vocational college education (AK) in the field of trade (trade Economist AK).
(3). The educational institution may organise transitional arrangements so that students who follow the training after the previous rules, see. (2) can complete training in accordance with the provisions of this Ordinance.
The Ministry of education, the 3. July 2009 P.M.V. E.B. Peder Michael S head/s Annex 1
Targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in the field of trade
Goals for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences, as a trade Economist must achieve in education.
The graduates have knowledge about
1) global development in social and intercultural relations and communication forms relevant to national and international trade,
2) the company's strategic and economic organisation, management and key areas in the field of trade law and basic company law,
3) the company's strategic options in connection with purchases, sales and marketing as well as
4) entrepreneurship and entrepreneurens role.
The educated can
1) run and assess the company's idea, goals and strategies and assess the company's organization and development,
2) assess economic issues, the company's accounts as well as draw up the company's operating budgets,
3) bring a logistical point of view on the company's trading and to draw up action plans for doing so, including trade law could apply in daily practice
4) plan, prepare and carry out market analyses and draw up action plans in collaboration with a concrete business and
5) disseminate empirical issues and solutions of Danish and English in sales, purchasing and marketing.
The educated can
1) handle various features of importance to corporate procurement, sales and marketing with the understanding of society and societal values in a global market,
2) deal with practical projects and trade processes at the operational and tactical level,
3) participate in the coordination and execution of communicative tasks in an internationally oriented company and
4) in a structured context, build knowledge networks and engage in knowledge-sharing in relation to the profession.
Search Translated Laws of Denmark