Publication of the amendment of the notice
Notice no. 179 of 19. February 2007, at its disposal, as amended by Notice No 616 of 18. June 2007, announcement no. 1083 of 14. September 2007 and procladition no. 85 of 5. In February 2009, after negotiation with the Employment Council the following changes shall be made :
1. Inline ITREAS :
2. Section 2 (2). 1, revoked.
3. I Section 2 (2). 6, there shall be paragraph 1. 5, shall be replaced by ' interchange ` shall mean the words "referral" and "dissemination of" To : "Referral to".
4. the heading of section 5 shall be replaced by the following :
"Enrollment as a working seeker"
5. § 6 ITREAS :
" § 6. A member must be enrolled in employment at the job center in order to be able to get benefits. The member must be enrolled throughout the entire period for which the member is requesting a daily basis. The member shall be deemed to be enrolled when the enrollment has taken place in the common data basis for the employment effort. In order to remain enrolled, the member must continuously confirm that the person concerned is working seekers, cf. law on active employment. A member cannot satisfy the condition to be enrolled in only by activating its resume, cf. ~ 10 (1)) 4.
Paragraph 2. If the Member has not been paid daily money, the case can be paid out daily for a period of non-registration, cf. paragraph 1 if :
1) the member has a date stamp on a date card or a digital registration receipt indicating that the member should have been registered during the period, or
2) the failure to register is due to the relationship or relationship of a department at the job center which has been confirmed by the job center or the Agency for Labour.
Paragraph 3. Payment in accordance with paragraph 1 2 may occur if the member has not been able to prevent or remedy the failure to enroll, and the other conditions to pay the daily allowances in the period.
Paragraph 4. Payment of benefits in accordance with paragraph 1. However, two to a member of the available member may not take place until the member is registered as a working seeker, cf. paragraph 1.
Paragraph 5. When the conditions set out in paragraph 3 is fulfilled, the Director of the Board of Directors shall be able to grant a grant to the case of payment of daily allowances. '
6. Section 7 (2). 1, ITREAS :
7. I Section 7 (2). 3, the words ' intermediate sessions ` shall be replaced by : ' Referral talks `.
8. I Section 7 (2). 3, pasted as 2. Act. :
9. I § 8 (3) 2, in the words ' dissemination ` shall be replaced by ' the reference '.
10. ~ 10 (1)) 5, ITREAS :
" Stop. 5. The member must, within three weeks of the enrollment, create a resume / CV and make it available in the Job Net. The member must also indicate at least one employment target in areas where there is a need for labour. The member must then ensure that the information in the resume / CV is appropriate and complete. "
11. I Section 11 (1). 1, "registered" to : "enrolled".
12. I Section 18 (2). 1, the ' mediated work ` shall be replaced by ' work to which the Member is referred to '.
13. I Section 19 (1). 3, the following shall be inserted after ' consignation ` : "Education for training after the law,"
14. Section 20 (2). 3, point 1, ITREAS :
" 1) maternity leave on the right to leave and benefits of maternity leave (maternity leave) or "
15. I Section 22 (2). 3, the ' dissemination of work ` shall be replaced by the following : 'the job centre may assist the Member in finding work'.
16. I Section 22 (2). 6, ' 1 month ` shall be replaced by ' three weeks ` and ' registration ' means the enrollment. `
17. I § 27 the words ' intermediate sessions ` shall be replaced by : ' Referral talks `.
18. § 29, paragraph. 4, ITREAS :
" Stop. 4. A Member can once again receive benefits when, for at least 26 weeks the Member has been uninterrupted in self-employment, the member has driven self-employment to a degree that can be equed to pay work for more than 30 hours a week. The Member may not, at the same time, have received public funding for the establishment and operation of self-employed activities. `
19. I Appendix 1 in the register of contents, the heading ' Registration as a professional seeker ' shall be replaced by : 'Enrollment as a working seeker'.
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. August 2009.