Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=126010
Ordinance amending the Ordinance on foreigners access here to the country (aliens order)
In executive order No. 635 of 24. June 2008 on foreigners access here to the country (aliens order), as amended by Decree No. 159 of 5. February 2009 and Decree No. 330 by 21. April 2009, is amended as follows:
1. In article 15, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a no. 6: ' 6) The Aliens shall not be subject to restrictive measures in the form of restrictions on the entry and transit decided by the United Nations or The European Union. '
2. Under section 15 shall be inserted: ' paragraph 15 (a). The following members of the family of a person (the main character), who is a national of a country that is connected to The European Union or are covered by the agreement on the European economic area, or in Switzerland, and which in this country has an independent right of residence in accordance with the EU rules, see. Aliens Act section 2, paragraph 4, is not covered by section 15 (1) (8). 2-3, and paragraph 2:
1) a main person's spouse,
2) a main person's descendants who are under 21 years of age, and a main person's spouse's descendants who are under 21 years of age,
3) a head person's descendants, incidentally, and a main person's spouse's descendants, moreover, as dependants of the protagonist or the main character's spouse,
4) persons who are related in the ascending line, with either a protagonist or with the main character's spouse, when the dependants of the protagonist or the main character's spouse,
5) a head person's other family members, if they are in the country, they arrive from, dependent of the protagonist or is busy in his household, and
6) a head person's other family members, where serious health grounds strictly require that the main character personally wont they concerned.
(2). With spouse shall be treated as a registered partner or a person over 18 years of age, who partner with the main character on the common domicile in meaningful relationship of longer duration.
(3). Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply to family members of a Danish citizen (the main character) if the family member according to EU law have the right to stay in this country. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009.
Ministry of refugee, immigration and Integration Affairs, the 2. Birthe Rønn Hornbech/July 2009 Merete Milo
Search Translated Laws of Denmark