Publication of the amendment of the notice of foreigners ' access to this country (immigration executive order)
Notice no. 635 of 24. June 2008 on the entry of foreigners to the country (immigration announcement), as amended by the notice of publication No 2 ; 159 of 5. February 2009 and procladition no. 330 of 21. In April 2009, the following changes are made :
1. I Section 15 (3). 1, the following is added 6 :
" 6) The person concerned must not be subject to restrictive measures in the form of restrictions on entry and passage of the decision by the United Nations or the European Union. `
2. After § 15 inserted :
" § 15 a. The following family members of a person (the main person) who is a national of a country connected to the European Union, or is covered by the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or in Switzerland, and which in this country has one, sovereign right of residence within the EU rules, cf. The second paragraph of the foreignment. The fourth paragraph is not covered by Article 15 (3). 1, no. Two, three, and paragraph. 2 :
1) a master's spouse,
2) a person ' s descendants less than 21 years and a person ' s spouse ' s spouse, which is less than 21 years old,
3) the incidense of a person, by the way and by a person's spouse, by the way, in the case of the main person or by the person ' s spouse, shall be the wife of a person,
4) persons related to the ascending line either with a main person or with the main person ' s spouse when they are taken by the main person or by the person ' s spouse ;
5) the other family members of a key person if, in the country of which they arrive, they are provided by the main person or are engaged in their household, and
6) a person ' s other family members whose serious health reasons make it absolutely necessary for the person to be personally the person concerned in person.
Paragraph 2. Spouse is treated as a registered partner or a person over 18 years of age, having a relationship with the main person resident in permanent relationship with lasting life.
Paragraph 3. Paragray1 and 2 shall also apply to family members of a Danish national (main character) if the member of the European Union is entitled to stay in this country. '
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. August 2009.