Ordinance amending the Ordinance on employment requirements and benefit period
In executive order No. 1616 by 13. December 2006 on the employment requirements and benefit period, as amended by Decree No. 751 of 22. June 2007, Decree No. 680 of 30. June 2009 and Decree No. 741 of 13. July 2009, be carried out after negotiation with the Employment Council as follows:
1. In article 7, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' the happening ': ' without prejudice to article. However, paragraph 2-4 '.
2. In section 7 shall be inserted after paragraph 3 as new pieces: ' (4). A member who terminates or takes a leave of absence from his job, because the question follows a deployed spouse or partner abroad, can be classified in the daily allowance period with effect from the date on which the employment relationship in the terminated job has ceased or where leave begins. It is a condition of classification,
1) that has been manufactured in the terminated job or start is in the period of parental leave from and with 25. July 2009 up to and including 1. August 2013,
2) that the Member's spouse or common-law partner is deployed or seconded by his employer,
3) that the Member's spouse or common-law partner has a real duty, as evidenced by his or her relocation employment agreement,
4) that the Member's spouse or common-law partner are covered by the rules on the tax liability for broadcast and their cohabiting spouses in Denmark,
5) that Member over for unemployment insurance fund show that the desire for grading due to the spouse's or samleve's removal, and that the conditions set out in (i); 1-4 are met, e.g. in the form of a broadcast agreement between employer and employee and the employment agreement,
6) that the member meets the conditions laid down in paragraph 1 and in article 53, paragraph 1, of the right to subsistence, and
7) that Member has health to cope with a job on full time as full-time or part-time insured insured.
(5). A-box must separately register members, classified in accordance with paragraph 4. '
The notice shall enter into force on 25 July. August 2009.
The Labour Directorate, the 18. August 2009 Josiane P/Karen Ryder