Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=125728
Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 The full text of the Ordinance on vocational college education in the field of media and communication (multimedia designer AK)
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of Act No. 207 of 31. March 2008 on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser are fixed:
§ 1. The purpose of the Business Academy training in the field of media and communication is to qualify the trained to independently carry out work to design, plan, implement and manage multimedia tasks and participate in the implementation, management and maintenance of multimedia productions.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education is rated for 120 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). Business Academy training in the field of media and communication gives the right to use the title multimedia trained designer AK. The English title is AP Graduate in Multimedia Design and Communication.
(3). The term of education is the Academy Profession Degree Program in Multimedia Design and Communication.
§ 3. The training consists of:
1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 75 ECTS credits.
2) Internship with a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
3) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
4) Final thesis 15 ECTS credits.
(2). Education mandatory elements are arranged in the following core areas:
2) communication and dissemination.
3) Design and visualization.
4) Interaction development.
§ 4. The training shall be subject to the rules on vocational college education that is laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser, including rules on purpose, level of knowledge, training, content and organization, duration and structure, access, teacher qualifications, tests and exam, academic regulations, and merit.
§ 5. The Ministry may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). The Ministry may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 24th. August 2009 and has effect for students who begin the training accordingly.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 451 of 9. June 2008 on vocational college education in the field of media and communications.
(3). The educational institution may organise transitional arrangements so that students who follow the training after the previous rules, see. (2) can complete training in accordance with the provisions of this Ordinance.
The Ministry of education, the 20. August 2009 P.M.V. E.B. Peder Michael S head/s Annex 1
Targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in the field of media and communication
Goals for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences, as a multimedia designer must achieve in education.
The graduates have
1) knowledge of the practice and applied theory and methodology within the central analysis, concept development, design, planning, realisation and management of multimedia tasks, as well as the implementation, management and maintenance of multimedia productions and
2) knowledge and understanding of interdisciplinary issues in multimedia area in relation to both individually as team-based project work.
The educated can
1) using key methods and tools for analysis, concept development, design and planning, as well as realization and management of multimedia tasks
2) assess the empirical issues in the multimedia area, as well as run and choose options, and
3) disseminate empirical issues and solutions on multimedia area for partners and users.
The educated can
1) independently handle analysis, concept development, design and planning, as well as realization and management of multimedia tasks and participate in the implementation, management and maintenance of multimedia productions,
2) deal with development-oriented situations and be innovative in adapting of multimedia solutions for commercial terms,
3) acquire new knowledge, skills and competences in the multimedia area,
4) participate in management and collaborative relationships with other regardless of educational, linguistic and cultural background and
5) participate in and manage collaboration and communication in networks with a professional approach.
Search Translated Laws of Denmark