Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=127760
Ordinance on higher speed limits for certain vehicle combinations intended for noise measurement
Under section 43, paragraph 8, and § 118, paragraph 8, in the highway code, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 984 of 5. October 2009, and after negotiation with the Traffic Agency lays down:
§ 1. Unless a lower speed limit consequences of road traffic law § 42 or by road signs or other marking, cars with a maximum authorised weight of which does not exceed 3,500 kg coupled to a trailer tool intended for noise measurement on road surface regardless of the speed limit of the road traffic Act § 43, paragraphs 3 and 4, with a maximum speed of 110 km per hour on highways and 80 km/h on other roads than highways If
1) outboard gear permissible laden weight does not exceed 750 kg,
2) outboard gear is without ladflade,
3) outboard gear is fitted with standard referencedæk and equipment for the measurement of noise from these tires while driving,
4) outboard gear has an actual total laden weight of which does not exceed 0.3 times the towing vehicle's run clear weight, and
5) the towing car is loaded with more than half of the difference between the car's allowable gross vehicle weight and run clear weight.
(2). If the conditions in paragraph 1 are complied with, shall issue the Road Agency a declaration to that effect. The condition set out in paragraph 1, no. 5, however, does not fall under the scope of the Declaration. Declaration, or a copy thereof must be taken while driving and on request will appear to the police.
§ 2. The person as a driver of a wagon train, which satisfies the conditions laid down in article 1, paragraph 1, is in breach of the article 1, paragraph 1, referred to increased speed limits, be punished by a fine. In the same way be punished Whoever violates section 1 (2), (3). PT.
§ 3. The notice shall enter into force on the 15. November 2009.
The Ministry of Justice, the 26. October 2009 Brian M/Anette Arnsted
Search Translated Laws of Denmark