Law amending the law on public schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler (free boarding schools)
(Modification of the additional charges for special priority student groups)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on public schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler (free boarding schools), see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 869 of 11. September 2009, is amended as follows:
1. In article 23 (a), paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' folk high schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler ' to: ' school ' and ' To an after school may be ' for: ' may '.
2. section 23 (a), paragraph 2 shall be deleted and replaced by:
' (2). State grants for public schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler a special allowance (additional charges apply) on the basis of the number of yearly students that are determined according to section 21, respectively (1). 3, and section 22 (1) (8). 3, with the exception that only students who start the course is filled by 17 1/2 years and not yet 25 years of age, and who is without qualifying education, are included in the inventory.
(3). Supplementary tariff in accordance with paragraph 2 shall be granted for the following student groups:
1) students who do not go to 10. class and not in training after the law on secondary education for young people with special needs or the Act on vocational training scene, etc., in whose education plan that included a stay at a folk high school, home school or håndarbejdsskole, and which are assigned a mentor from the school's established mentoring.
2) Students whose educational level not included a stay at a folk high school, home school or håndarbejdsskole.
(4). Requirement to the egenbetalingens extent permitted by section 11, paragraph 4, shall not apply for students covered by paragraph 3, nr. 1. '
Paragraph 3-5 becomes paragraph 5-7.
3. In article 23 (a), paragraph 5, which becomes paragraph 7, shall be replaced by ' 1-4 ' to: ' 1-6 '.
(1). The law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010 and applicable for students who start a course the 1. January 2010 or later.
(2). Pupils, as referred to in article 23 (a), paragraph 1 1. point, in its previous wording of the law on public schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler (free boarding schools), and as before the entry into force of the law has started a course and completed a minimum of 12 weeks of this, triggers the on budget 2009 provided additional tariff per årselev for the entire training period.
Given at Marselisborg Palace, 27. December 2009 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Bertel Haarder