Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=128806
Ordinance amending Ordinance on the management of waste in the form of motor vehicles and waste fractions herfra1)
(Definition of hazardous substance, etc.)
In executive order No. 1708 by 20. December 2006 on the management of waste in the form of motor vehicles and waste fractions from here, as amended by Decree No. 1228 by 11. December 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following:
» Under section 7 (1) (8). 1 and 2, § 9 q, paragraph 3 – 5, § 9, § 9 s, paragraphs 1 and 2, 9 z, paragraphs 2, 3 and 5, § 9, § 9 ø æ, paragraphs 1 and 4, article 44, paragraphs 1 and 2, article 45, paragraph 2, article 45 (a), section 67, paragraph 73, section 80 (1) and (2), section 92 and section 110, paragraphs 3 and 4, of the law on environmental protection, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1757 by 22. December 2006, as amended by Act No. 509 of 17. June 2008 and Act No. 513 of 12. June 2009, pursuant to § 7 (2) of law No. 372 of 2. June 1999 on environmental contribution, indemnity and contribution of destruction in connection with scrapping and scrapping of cars, as amended by Act No. 385 of 6. June 2002, pursuant to § 1, paragraph 2, of the Act on administrative procedures, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1365 by 7. December 2007, and pursuant to section 1, paragraph 3, of law No. 572 of 19. December 1985 on open Government, as amended by Act No. 552 of 24. June 2005, and after negotiation with the Minister of Justice, shall be laid down: '
2. § 3, nr. 13 is replaced by the following: ' 13) Danish producer responsibility system: The private organization approved by the Minister, in accordance with article 3. § 9 Island (1). ';
3. In paragraph 3 is inserted as nr. 14: ' 14) hazardous substance means a substance classified as hazardous, see. the Executive order on classification, packaging, labelling, sale and storage of chemical substances and products. '
4. section 9, paragraph 5, shall be replaced by the following: ' (5). The professionally carry out separate processing of personal or commercial vehicles, must also take and cause the reuse or recovery of heavy metallic components and materials in passenger and commercial vehicles, which are labelled or otherwise made identifiable, see. Decree on the restriction of the import, sale and manufacture for export within the EU and the EFTA countries of passenger and commercial vehicles, etc. "
5. In paragraph 9 the following paragraph 8 is added: ' (8). The professionally carry out separate processing of personal and commercial vehicles shall, unless otherwise provided for in the environmental approval, up to a maximum of 25,000 kg keep tires from end-of-life vehicles. '
6. In section 13 shall be added as paragraph 3: ' (3). The person responsible for the operation of breaking-up equipment, which Shredder residue fraction, see. (1) must, when dealing with the residual fraction ensure that copper, aluminium and magnesium segregated for recycling. '
7. In article 19, paragraph 3, article 20, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 and paragraph 7, section 21, paragraphs 1 and 2, section 22, paragraph 2 (5) and two locations in paragraph 6, section 24, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, and article 25, paragraph 1, no. 18 and 19, shall be replaced by ' Bilretur System ' to ' Danish producer responsibility system '.
8. In section 22, paragraph 6, the words ' Bilretur-Systems ' to ' Danish producer responsibility systems '.
9. Annex 2 shall be replaced by Appendix 1 to this notice.
10. In Annex 3, the words ' Plastic bumpers and spoilers ' for: ' plastic parts ' and ' plastic bumpers and spoilers ' are replaced by ' plastic parts '.
11. In Annex 4, the words ' Plastic bumpers and spoilers ' for: ' plastic parts ' and ' Plastic bumpers and spoilers ' are replaced by ' plastic parts '.
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
The Ministry of the environment, the 15. December 2009 Troels Lund Poulsen/Claus Torp Annex 1
' Annex 2
Fabrics, materials and components, which must be taken, without prejudice. § 9, paragraphs 1 and 4, or generated by repair and maintenance, see. section 12:
Plastic components (bigger), including URf.eks. reusable bumpers, spoilers, dashboard and fluid tanks, which are made of plastic.
Pyrotechnic seatbelt pretensioners.
The collection of glass panes and plastic components may, however, be omitted if the residual waste fraction (bodywork, etc.) shall be returned to a breaking-up equipment, of the environmental protection agency has been given permission to receive residual waste fraction without the above constituents are taken, without prejudice. section 13, paragraph 2. ';
Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of a European Parliament and Council Directive 2000/53/EC of 18. September 2000 on end-of-life vehicles, the official journal of the European communities 2000 nr. L 269, page 34.
Search Translated Laws of Denmark