Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=121797
Ordinance prohibiting the importation of certain live fish and certain aquaculture products from Malaysia 1)
Pursuant to § 37, § 67 and section 70 (3) of law No. 432 of 9. June 2004 on the keeping of animals shall be fixed:
§ 1. It is because of the risk of spread of disease is prohibited to introduce fish of the family Cyprinidae, their eggs and gametes from Malaysia
(2). The prohibition in paragraph 1 shall apply:
1) consignments of live fish for breeding,
2) consignments of live aquaculture animals for restocking of put-and take fisheries, and
3) consignments of ornamental fish of the species Carassius auratus, Ctenopharyngodon idellus, Hypophthalmichthys molitrix, Cyprinus carpio, Carassius carassius Aristichthys nobilis, and Tinca tinca of the family Cyprinidae.
§ 2. With fine punished anyone who violates article 1, paragraph 1.
(2). The penalty can rise to imprisonment for up to 2 years if the infringement was committed intentionally or with gross negligence, and if the infringement is
1) caused damage to the health or caused danger therefor, or
2) achieved or intentional obtained a financial benefit for the person himself or others, including savings.
(3). That can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) criminal liability in accordance with the provisions of the criminal code 5. Chapter.
§ 3. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. November 2008.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 842 of 20. August 2008 establishing a prohibition of the importation of certain live fish and certain aquaculture products from Malaysia.
DVFA, the 29. October 2008, Anders Munk Jensen/Ina Elise Jensen Official notes 1) Notice implements the Commission's decision No. 641 of 31. July 2008 derogating from decision 2003/858/EC and 2006/656/EC and for the suspension of imports into the community from Malaysia of consignments of certain live fish and certain aquaculture products.
Search Translated Laws of Denmark