Publication of the regulation of compensation and reimbursement of compensation under the liability of liability
In accordance with section 15, in the law of liability, cf. Law Order no. 885 of 20. In September 2005, the following shall be :
§ 1. After paragraph 15, paragraph 1. 1, in the law of liability, they are governed by the provisions of section 3, section 4 (4). Paragraph 1, section 6, paragraph 6. 2, section 8, section 13 (3). ONE, TWO. pkt., and § 14 a quoted amount of 2,0%. the adjustment percentage laid down for the financial year in question, cf. Act of a rate adjustment percentage. The resulting amounts shall be rounded off to the nearest 500 delegate, for the amount referred to in sections 3, 1. pkt., however, the amount of the said amount shall be to the nearest 5-equal amount of the crown. The adjustment shall be made on the basis of the amounts currently in force in force before rounding.
Paragraph 2. The adjustment rate for the financial year 2009 amounts to 1.4, cf. § 2 of Notice no. 851 of 21. This is August 2008 on the rate regulator, the rate of adjustment and the rate of satadjustment, and the amount of the financial year for the financial year 2009.
§ 2. For replacements and allowances, where the liability slots Section 16 (3), 1 may be paid in full or in part in the period 1. 1 January 2009-31. In December 2009, the following applies :
1) It's in the Act of Law 3, 1. PC, mentioned amounts amount to 165 kr.
2) It's in the section three, three. PC, mentioned amounts amount to 63,000 kr.
3) It's in the section 4 of the law. ONE, TWO. PC, mentioned amounts amount to 723,000 kr.
4) It's in the section 4 of the law. ONE, FOUR. PC, mentioned amounts are 866.500 kr.
5) It's in the section 6 of the law. 2, mentioned amounts amount to 7.588.500 kr.
6) The amount referred to in the Act of the Act of the Act is 348,000 kr.
7) It's in the Act of Act 13, paragraph 1. ONE, TWO. PC, mentioned amounts amount to 812 000 kr.
8) The amount referred to in Article 14 of the Act is 136 000 kr.
§ 3. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. January, 2009.