Executive Order Amending Executive Order On Holiday (Electronic Reporting To The Vacation Account, Etc.)
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om ferie(Elektronisk indberetning til FerieKonto m.v.)
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=114469
Executive order amending Executive order on holiday
(Electronic reporting to the Vacation Account, etc.)
In executive order No. 1285 of 14. December 2004 about the holiday, as amended by Decree No. 1283 of 8. December 2006 and by Decree No. 1140 by 1. October 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. In article 15, paragraph 1, shall be deleted: ' special '.
2. section 15, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). The employer must at the same time as the deposit for every employee to report social security no., quantity of accrued vacation days, the deposited amount and the date of any resignation. The employer must also provide information about new employees in the alert. Notification must be made via www.arbejdsgivernet.dk or via a take care of payroll service bureau, unless otherwise agreed with the holiday Account. '
3. In paragraph 15 shall be deleted from paragraph 3.
Paragraph 4 becomes paragraph 3.
4. In article 17, paragraph 1, shall be deleted: ' special '.
5. In article 17, paragraph 2, be inserted after 1. point as a new sentence: "the reporting must be made via www.arbejdsgiver.net or via a take care of payroll service bureau, unless otherwise agreed with the holiday Account. '
6. In article 24, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' An employee is wholly or partly unable to keep vacationing, if the employee has any of the following holiday barriers: ': ' special relationship according to § 38 is: ' 7. In article 24, paragraph 1, no. 4 shall be deleted: ' not ', and ' as ' is added after ' not '.
8. In article 24, paragraph 5, shall be deleted: ' during the holiday year '.
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. February 2008.
The Labour Directorate, the 24. January 2008 Senthil P/B
Search Translated Laws of Denmark