Notice of delegation by the Minister of science, technology and development powers in law on Accreditation institution of higher education
Under section 14 (3) of law No. 294 of 27. March 2007 on Accreditation institution of higher education shall be based on:
§ 1. The following powers in the law on Accreditation institution of higher education shall be delegated by the Minister of science, technology and innovation to University and property agency, University and property agency:
1) asks the Accreditation Council to examine whether the criteria set out in accordance with § 11 continues to be met, see. § 9, paragraph 4, 1. PT.
2) Receives notification from the Council on Accreditation, the accreditation is withdrawn, see. § 9, paragraph 4 4. PT.
3) Receives Accreditation Council recommendation tilskudsmæssige of education classification, title, the specific entry requirements for undergraduate education and training standard study time as well as possible fixing of maximum framework for access to education, without prejudice. Article 10, paragraph 2.
4) Receives Accreditation Council accreditation of bachelor's and master's degree programs and Masters courses and other part-time education offered in Denmark after the University Act, see. Article 10, paragraph 5.
5) receives notification from the Accreditation Council, if the University does not follow the accreditation plan, see. Article 17, paragraph 2.
§ 2. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. March 2008.
Ministry of science, technology and innovation, the 11. February 2008 Helge Sander/Ika