Chapter 1 Content of the scheme
Chapter 2 Definitions
Chapter 3 Administration
Chapter 4 General conditions for grants
Chapter 5 Information and marketing
Chapter 6 Establishment of travel teams
Chapter 7 Investments on agricultural holdings in new technologies
Chapter 8 Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
Chapter 9 Payment of grants
Chapter 10 Notify obligations
Chapter 11 Disposal and repayment of grants
Chapter 12 Force majeure
Chapter 13 Appeal access
Chapter 14 Penalty provisions
Chapter 15 Entry into force
Publication of subsidies for the promotion of the production and marketing of quality foodstuffs
In accordance with section 3, cf. Section 2 (2). (1) (a) (a) (2) (a) (a) 3 (c, § 5, § 7, paragraph 4). Section 11 (1). 1, 2 and 4, section 12, sections 13, stk.1, and § 16 (4). Two, in Law No 316 of 31. March 2007 on rural development (rural rural areas) shall be adopted by the authority :
Content of the scheme
§ 1. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries may, within the framework of the affixed framework, offer a commitment to the promotion of the production and marketing of quality food in the following areas :
1) The information and marketing of quality food produced under one of the products referred to in paragraph 1. 2 mentioned schemes.
2) Establishment of travel teams, which may advise on the production and disposal of quality foods in one of the products referred to in paragraph 1. 2 mentioned schemes.
3) Farming farms for agricultural holdings in new technologies with the aim of producing quality food under one of the products referred to in paragraph 1 shall be used. 2 mentioned schemes.
Paragraph 2. The arrangements for the production of quality foods are arrangements under one of the following Regulations :
1) Council Regulation (EEC) No, 2092/1991 of 24. June 1991 on organic production methods for agricultural products and their indication on agricultural products and foodstuffs.
2) Council Regulation (EC) No, 510/2006 of 20. September 2006 on protected designation of origin and geographical indication of agricultural products and foodstuffs.
§ 2. A producer group shall be understood by means of this notice to each organisation established in order to promote the production and placing on the market of products produced under one of the products referred to in Section 1 (1). 2, above all, consisting of at least two producers who produce under one of these schemes.
Authorities and controls
§ 3. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries at the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall take a decision following this notice.
Paragraph 2. The Directorate shall carry out checks in connection with the administration following this notice.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate shall be responsible for the physical check and the subsequent accounting control.
Paragraph 4. The Directorate-General may, by the authority, carry out the physical checks and the subsequent financial control.
Paragraph 5. The checks shall be obtained for the purpose of the checks provided by other authorities as necessary.
Applications for grants
§ 4. Applications for subsidies must be submitted in a special form to be submitted by way of a call to the Executive Board of the Food Industry or the Directorate-General.
Paragraph 2. The Directorate shall be acknowledgating the receipt and may, in connection with this, permit the implementation of the project.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate may apply the granting of the year in one or two application periods within a financial year.
Paragraph 4. Application may be submitted
1) from the second. January and shall be the directorate at the latest by 31. January, cf. however, paragraph 1 5, and
2) from 1. July and shall be the directorate in the hands of the last 31. July.
Paragraph 5. In 2008, applications can be submitted from the third. March, and it must be the directorate in the latest by 31. March.
Prioritizing and decision
§ 5. Decisions on grants under chapters 5, 6 and 7 shall be made on the basis of a priority of applications based on, inter alia, an assessment of the projected effects of the project in relation to one of the expected effects of the project in one of the sections referred to in paragraph 1 (2). 2, mentioned arrangements, the development of new products, the promotion of knowledge and the marketing of quality food produced under one of these schemes, the overall cost of the project and the coherence between the planned activities and the budget.
Paragraph 2. In addition, priority should be given to the application of the applications for projects to be part of the context of local action, including projects set by local action groups.
Paragraph 3. The Executive Board of the Food Safety Agency may distribute the annual framework of projects in accordance with Chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Paragraph 4. Applications which cannot be met by themselves as a result of the period of the application of the application period shall be transferred once to the second subsequent application. The applications submitted for a period of application shall be given priority on equal terms with other applications received during the application period.
Paragraph 5. In the first draft of the draft of the application in 2008, a grant can be applied for and grants for project expenses paid in 2007.
General conditions for grants
§ 6. It is a condition of subsidies for a project ;
1) that the necessary authorisations from public authorities are obtained ;
2) the applicant shall provide the information requested by the Executive Board of the Food Industry for the purposes of the proceedings,
3) that the project is concluded within two years of the date of the date, unless the directorate of the directorate grants a derogation from it,
4) the closing of the closing payment request to the directorate shall be submitted in time to the Directorate, cf. Section 21 (1). 2,
5) the project and the investments to which aid has been awarded are maintained by the tilt-holder for a period of at least five years from the date of notification of grants, and
6) the tilt of tilt for at least five years from the date of payment shall keep the payment request and its original accounting documents.
Paragraph 2. At the latest three months after the completion of the project, the Pressure Shaver report shall report the project to the Directorate. The apportionation shall include, inter alia, a statement of the activities carried out in the context of the project and the outcome of the project.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate-Board shall lay down in the case for the obligation to provide information on the public cofinancing of the project and to publish information on the project on the Savershaw's Home page or in relevant journals and journals and journals.
Paragraph 4. Activities can be co-financed from the other side. Applicants shall indicate that they receive grants pursuant to one of the Regulations listed in Annex I to Commission Regulation 1974/2006 by 15. In December 2006, concerning detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation 1698/2005 by 20. September 2005.
Information and marketing
§ 7. Deposits may be awarded to project activities in the context of information campaigns, promotion and advertising in the internal market of the European Union. The activities shall be furtive to promote knowledge of the production and placing on the market of products produced under one of the sections 1 in paragraph 1. 2, mentioned schemes and may include :
1) Participation in fairs and exhibitions, and the organizing of fairs and exhibitions.
2) PR actions and advertising through various means of communication or in sales places.
Paragraph 2. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority may request that promotional plans and materials be submitted to it.
§ 8. Deposits may be granted to producer groups.
Paragraph 2. The industry and industry organisations representing one or more sectors are not eligible for subsidy.
§ 9. The following conditions for grants must be fulfilled :
1) All parties of the producer group seeking grants shall participate in one of the applications at the time of application in one of the parties referred to in Section 1 (2). 2, mentioned arrangements.
2) All material shall correspond to that in the application described in the application.
3) The activities must not be targeted at trade marks. However, the names and logos of the project participants and their products may be used as a secondary message.
4) The materials must not encourage the consumption of a product on account of its particular origin, unless the product is covered by the quality regulation established by Council Regulation (EC) No 2. 510/2006 on the protection of geographical indications and origins. However, the origin of the product may be indicated if the origin of the origin does not appear to be the main message.
5) The EU logo on the production and marketing of quality foodstuffs must be given on all material to information campaigns, promotions and advertising.
6) All parties of the producer group seeking grants must comply with the applicable rules in respect of the environment, including the working environment and hygiene and animal welfare as laid down in national legislation or which are in the application of the application at the time of application. determined by the European Community.
Paragraph 2. The Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall lay down detailed rules for the practical application of EU logos, cf. paragraph 1, no. 5.
Paragraph 3. No allowance may be granted for expenditure incurred by the Saver, prior to the authorisation of the Agency, in accordance with the operation of the project, cf. however, section 5 (5), 5.
§ 10. Deposits to the project may be provided up to 70%. of the eligible project costs, cf. Section 7 (2). 1.
Establishment of travel teams
§ 11. Producer groups may be awarded grants to the establishment of a travel team that has the competence to inform and advise on schemes referred to in section 1 (1). 2.
Paragraph 2. The Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall approve the competence of the travel team to inform the production and marketing of quality food produced under one of the products referred to in Section 1 (1). 2. The emphasis will be placed on knowledge of commodity quality, product development and marketing, as well as the ability to create skills-building in small businesses.
Paragraph 3. Expenditure for the construction of a travel team may include the following costs, provided that the costs are necessary to establish a travel team :
1) Expenditure for the acquisition of sweetyers for office facilities.
2) Costs for travel.
3) Expenditure for staff.
4) Costs of consultancy services.
5) Other expenditure, which according to the assessment of the application for a grant for the construction of a travel team, are necessary to establish the travel team.
Paragraph 4. Travel-team recovery cannot be extended beyond a period of three years, unless the Directorate-General in exceptional cases dispenses from the deadline.
Paragraph 5. No allowance may be granted for expenditure incurred by the Saver, prior to the authorisation of the Agency, in accordance with the operation of the project, cf. however, section 5 (5), 5.
§ 12. Deposits for the construction of a travel team shall be granted up to 100%. for the eligible expenditure.
Paragraph 2. The industry and industry organisations representing one or more sectors are not eligible for subsidy.
Investments on agricultural holdings in new technologies
§ 13. Deposits may be granted to primary landowners who own or rent an agricultural holding with an annual labour requirement of at least 830 working hours and participating in one of the provisions of section 1 (1). 2, mentioned arrangements.
§ 14. Deposits may be granted to investments in the agricultural holding in new technology necessary to meet the requirements of one of the in section 1 (1). 2, mentioned arrangements.
§ 15. Eligible expenditure may include :
1) expenditure on physical investment in new technology,
2) expenditure for architectural and engineering fees ;
3) the cost of testing and testing in the context of the investment ;
4) expenditure for the shipping business and the preparation of final report,
5) the cost of the Kgl. Facilities Inspection of the Project, and
6) other expenditure incurred by the Executive Board of the Food Industry to be required to complete the investment project.
§ 16. The eligible expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure on the purchase of used equipment and equipment ;
2) expenditure on investments made in accordance with other legislation ;
3) VAT, unless this end is permanently worn by the tilt shaver,
4) the value of the undertaking ' s own work or expenditure on the staff of the saver in connection with the project ; and
5) the costs incurred by the FSA before the Executive Board of the Food Business Authority has granted authorisation to implement the project, cf. however, section 5 (5), 5.
§ 17. Offer to a project may amount to up to 40%. of the total eligible expenditure, cf. Section 15 (3). 1.
Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
§ 18. Amendment of a project may be approved by the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board on condition that the change according to the Assessment of the Agency may be in accordance with the project ' s purpose. The application for a change to a project must be approved by the directorate before the change takes place.
Paragraph 2. The amount of the amount may not be increased in connection with changes to the project.
§ 19. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority may, upon application, permit another entry into a commitment to grant when, in accordance with Chapters 5, 6 and 7, the person concerned may be enshrew, with the effect that the new tilt shall enter into rights and Obligations to the case of grants.
Payment of grants
20. The payment of grants shall be made on the basis of the account of the attributable to eligible expenses to be substantiated by the account of the subsidy. A request for payment of grants must be made out in a special scheme and shall be accompanied by a auditor declaration issued by a state sautorised or registered auditor. The Scheme and the form for the auditor declaration are obtained by contacting the Executive Board of the Food Erstice or the Directorate-General for the Directorate-General.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition for the payment of grants that the Directorate-General has approved rates of interest, final inventories and final report.
Paragraph 3. Charges which the tilt shall have paid from the 1. In January 2007, the tilt-holder may have approved if the project search, cf. Section 5 (5). Five shall be submitted during the first draft of the application in 2008.
§ 21. Deposits may be paid up to two instalments, where the first rate shall be at least 20%. and at most 85%. of the amount of the subsidy.
Paragraph 2. The request for the final payment shall be the Executive Board of the Food Industry within three months after the completion of the project. The Directorate may, in exceptional cases, grant a derogation from that date.
§ 22. The subsidy is transferred to the tilsagnshavers NemKonto.
-23. The onset of Tilsagnis shall, throughout the entire period, when the conditions for grants are to be met, shall make a declaration to the Executive Board of the Food Authority whether the conditions for pledges are still fulfilled.
Paragraph 2. Undersea shall be granted throughout the period in which the conditions of grants are to be fulfilled without undue delay in writing to give the Directorate a notice of circumstances likely to result in a withdrawal of a grant or a refund of grants ; after section 24.
Disposal and repayment of grants
§ 24. Supplements for supplements lapse,
1) where the tilaves have given false or misleading information or have kept information of significance for the decision of the case,
2) whose worship shaver shall override his duties in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 (1) of the law. 2,
3) the tilt of the tilt of tilt does not comply with its obligation to be required under Chapter 10 ;
4) if the project is not carried out in accordance with the approved application, or
5) if the conditions for pledges of grants are not met.
Paragraph 2. In the paragraphs in paragraph 1. In the case of a case, the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall decide on the refund of grants. The interest shall be paid by the payment of a refund claim. The interest rate supplement shall be calculated from the time the payment is made to the reimbursement of the recovery, and the interest rate in the interest of late payment, etc. (Interest) provided for the reference rate provided for in addition. However, the interest rates shall be at least 50 kr.
§ 25. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority recognises the following events as force majeure :
1) The Tilsagna's death.
2) The death of abducts.
3) The versagna's incapacity for longer.
4) Expropriation if such expropriation could not be foreseen at the beginning of the year period.
5) A serious natural disaster which substantially affects areas on the holding.
6) Devastation of stables on the holding by accident.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of the recognition of force majeure, in specific cases, that the events impede the fulfilment of the obligations under which force majeure is invoked and that it did not undergo proportionate-related circumstances ; ophes could have secured the opposition.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate may, in exceptional cases, recognise other events such as force majeure than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
SECTION 26. If the tilaves or his death wishes wish to claim force majeure, this shall be communicated to the Executive Board of the Food Authority within 10 working days after the date of the grant or its death estate is able to do so. The notification shall be accompanied by adequate documentation material.
§ 27. Decisions, taken by the Executive Board of the Food Business Authority pursuant to this notice, may be subject to the minister of food, agriculture and fisheries.
Paragraph 2. The complaint must be lodged with the directorate. The complaint shall be the directorate of the directorate within four weeks of the receipt of the decision to which the complaint relates.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate may resume a case after a complaint has been lodged.
§ 28. After the rural area, Clause 14 is punished by fine by the person who :
1) provide false or misleading information or information of the importance of decisions taken under the law or under the rules laid down by the law,
2) acts in breach of conditions laid down in a decision taken pursuant to the law or by virtue of the rules laid down by the law,
3) failing to provide the documentation and the information which it is obliged to provide under the law or by rules laid down by the law,
4) provide false or misleading information or information which the person concerned has a duty to give in accordance with the law or rules laid down by the law,
5) fail to grant access to the inspection authority to the establishment, etc. in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the law. 1, or
6) refrain from extraditing or submitting material or to provide the inspection authority as provided for in Article 11 (1) of the law. 2.
Paragraph 2. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 29. The announcement will enter into force on the 23rd. -February 2008.