Chapter 1 Business areas where people are not allowed to occupy persons in flex jobs with payroll supplements
Chapter 2 Reduction of wage subsidy for persons in flex jobs
Chapter 3 Conditions for and calculation of grants for self-employed persons who have lasting limitations in the work capacity and meet the conditions for flexing jobs
Chapter 4 6 weeks of self-selected training
Chapter 5 Cancellation of appropriations, repayment of benefits, abuses, etc.
Chapter 6 Flex-job proof
Completion of Merge Job
In accordance with section 69 (3) 3, 71, paragraph. Four, 73 b, paragraph. 5, 74 (b) and 75 (5) ; 3, and section 111 of the Act on active employment, cf. Law Order no. 1074 of 7. September 2007 :
Business areas where people are not allowed to occupy persons in flex jobs with payroll supplements
§ 1. Merge jobs may not be offered in accordance with Chapter 13 of the Act on active employment, including the offer of support in the form of grants for independent traders, in accordance with section 75, within the coal industry covered by Council Regulation (EC) No 2. 1407/2002 of 23. July 2002 on State aid for the coal industry.
Reduction of wage subsidy for persons in flex jobs
§ 2. Work givers pay allowances to people in flex jobs, cf. Paragraph 71, paragraph 1. 2 and 3, in the law of active employment, shall be reduced by the amount to which the employer may receive from the municipality by the absence of sickness or birth in connection with the absence of disease or birth. The reduction is being set up by the the day that is received for reimbursement.
Paragraph 2. An employer who pays wages under sickness or birth to persons in flex jobs shall inform the municipality thereof from 1. absence day or thereafter.
Conditions for and calculation of grants for self-employed persons who have lasting limitations in the work capacity and meet the conditions for flexing jobs
§ 3. Aid in the form of grants in accordance with section 75 of the Act on an active contribution to employment may be paid to persons who run self-employment as a general employment.
Paragraph 2. In the assessment of whether a person is self-employed, the rules are used in sections 2 and 3 of the Agency ' s Notice No 2. 1303 of 14. December 2005 on the operation of self-employment, cf. However, section 4.
Paragraph 3. Within the last 24 months, the self-employed person shall have been engaged in conjured 12 months and in a manner which may be placed on the same footing as paid work for more than 30 hours per year. week.
Paragraph 4. In the assessment of the employment requirement in accordance with paragraph 1. 3 is fulfilled, suspended from periods of up to two years in which a loss of earnings has been reimbursed for loss of work after the Law on Social Services § § 42 and 119, and the benefits of the sickness benefits and the right to leave and day allowance at maternity leave. For benefits under the period of time of child care provision, periods of time shall be suspended until one year. The periods referred to shall result in an extension of the period of the 24 months referred to in paragraph 1. 3.
§ 4. Where an agreement has been reached between spouses both participating in the operation of the one or both business activities attributed to the fiscal effect, as defined in the operation of the single person or the business. the section 25 A, paragraph of the source tax. 7, the subject is covered by the rules on flex jobs for employees in Chapter 13, in the law on active employment. If there is no such agreement, the person shall be covered by the rule in Section 3 (3). 2-4.
§ 5. The right to support in the form of grants to persons operating independently as a main occupation is conditional on :
1) the person concerned is employed by self-employment in this country ;
2) that the person in question does not receive aid for self-employed activities under Article 65 of the Act of Active Social Policy ; and
3) that the person in question does not receive subpension according to Chapter 11 a law on unemployment insurance and so on or flexible in accordance with the law on the Merge allowance.
§ 6. The municipality shall pay direct payments to the self-employed person outside the company ' s financial records. The subsidy shall be granted on the level of the reduced capacity of work by a half or a two-thirds of minimum contractual pay in the relevant employment area in question for new hire without professional qualifications. In the non-contractual areas, the non-contractual salary shall be used in comparable fields of employment. The amount of the subsidy is calculated by the salary of an allowance for employer contributions to ATP, as well as any expenditure on other employers ' contributions, cf. Paragraph 71, paragraph 1. Three, in the field of active employment.
Paragraph 2. The subsidy should be considered to be used to compensate for the additional expenditure that the self-employed person is carrying out of the tasks that the person concerned will not be able to do themselves.
§ 7. The self-employed person must demonstrate to the municipality that the person concerned is personally involved in the operation of the establishment and that the working conditions are organized in accordance with the reduced capacity of work, cf. Section 6 (2). 1.
Paragraph 2. It is also a prerequisite for the continued payment of aid in the form of grants, that profits and losses from the undertaking shall be reported to customs and tax administration and that the establishment supplies goods or services for remuneration.
6 weeks of self-selected training
§ 8. People who have been searched for flex jobs may, within the first 12 months of its choice, be in a position to take up its own choice for up to six weeks in the education referred to in Annex 1.
§ 9. The municipality provides supplements to cover any possible. the fees corresponding to the actual participant payment.
§ 10. The local authority provides for the granting of transport allowance by participation in labour market training and individual subjects engaged in a common competence description if the daily transport between the place of residence or accommodation and the training place and return are more than 24 kilometers. The balance sheet per The day alone can be paid for the kilometres beyond the first 24 kilometres.
Paragraph 2. In the case of carriage of ferry services, the carriage of ferries shall be granted on the basis of a distance of double distances.
Paragraph 3. The payment is $1.07. per -Miles. (2 July 2007). The source of the source is to be regulated once a year, with effect from the first Monday of July on the basis of the price developments in the public transport sector. The total allowance shall be rounded by the payment to the nearest entire chronosum.
Paragraph 4. If the participant is in the area of education, there is a right of subsidy for transport and back between residence and accommodation ;
1) at the start and end of training,
2) on behalf of the grasaries ; and
3) Every weekend.
Paragraph 5. Challenge compensation in accordance with paragraph 1. 4 shall be paid in accordance with paragraph 1. Two and three.
Paragraph 6. Total grants per year. education of less than 29 kr. is not paid. The minimum payment rate shall be adjusted once a year with effect from the first Monday of July with 2,0%%. the addition or deduction of an adjustment percentage for the financial year in question, cf. Act of a rate adjustment percentage. The amount regulated shall be rounded to the nearest whole crown amount.
Paragraph 7. Before the payment of a mileastment, the person shall obtain documentation from the place where the training takes place, whether to what extent the person has followed the training, the meeting. In cases where such documentation cannot be obtained, the aid allowance shall be paid on the basis of a declaration by the person.
Aboard and accommodation grants
§ 11. Persons who participate in the course of up to 6 weeks of self-selected training, participate in labour market training and individual subjects engaged in a common competence description and have more than 120 kilometres in the transport of residence and educational and return, and which, during the course of training, are accommodation outside their residence, shall be entitled to the grants from the municipality to room and board. This is also true if, for reasons of time or other reasons, it is reasonable that they are outside their homes.
Paragraph 2. The subsidy shall be suspended in whole or in part if the cost of food and accommodation is part of the liquidation crisis, or the training facility provides room and board.
Cancellation of appropriations, repayment of benefits, abuses, etc.
§ 12. An employer who receives pay grants and a self-employed person who receives grants in accordance with the rules laid down in Chapter 13 for flex-jobs in the Act of active employment, has a duty to inform the municipality of conditions that affect the right to the subsidy.
Paragraph 2. The local authority may decide that the pay allowance may be either not eligible for payment or repayable, if :
1) the employer or the self-employed person have issued a declaration of insignificant circumstances in order to obtain entitlement to wage grants to hire persons in flex or to obtain grants as independent or in order to retain the right to do so ; or
2) the employer or the self-employed are intentionally intentionally, which are of the same importance as mentioned under item no. 1.
§ 13. The municipality shall, upon request, issue a flex job certificate to persons searched for flexing jobs and receiving cash benefits, initial assistance, unemployment benefits or special benefit in accordance with the Law on active social policy. The flex job certificate contains information on the flex-job scheme, the handicapped schemes and the needs of the person, the municipality must apply the template to be drawn up by the Danish Labour Market Authority.
§ 14. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. March 2008.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 1098 of 18. November 2005 on the flex job is repealed.
People who are searched for flexing job may participate in the following training :
Vocational adult and post-training
1) labour market training (AMU), on labour market training, etc., except in the case of Training School ' s labour market training (TAMU).
2) Single-class vocational training (EUD) (EUD) subject to open education law.
3) Part-time training after the law on open education at level with vocational training (EUD) and single-class.
4) A single-class subject of the agricultural training after the law on open education.
5) One-way class on foot therapist, after the law of open education.
6) A single-class subject of social and health education (SOS) and part-time training, in the field of social and health education, after the law on open education, and a single one from here.
7) Education training in pedagogical basic education (PGU merit training), in the law of open education.
8) Individual jurisdiction in the field of labour market training etc. and competency clarifications etc., according to the law of vocational training and higher education for adults, etc.
9) Educational courses offered by Danish authorities in accordance with the provisions laid down in accordance with the law on the management of the European Social Fund.
The general level
1) Preparing for adult education (VU) training, after the law of preparatory adult learning.
2) Almen adult education (avu) After the law on general adult education and training centres.
3) One-class education at the elementary school level after law of elementary school.
4) Special education for grownups, after the law on special training for adults.
5) Danish education for adult foreigners, and others, on education for adult education for adult foreigners and others.
6) Hf-education and hf-single-class law on training for higher preparation of preparation (hf law).
7) Student Exams by Law on Student Exams (Stx) (High school law),
8) Hhx and htx, according to the law of education and training for higher commerce samen (hhx) and higher technical exams (htx).
9) Access to Engineering and the law of universities and the law on universities and others.
10) In particular, the training courses for which cover part of several training courses referred to in paragraph 1 shall be drawn up. 1-9.
The Higher Level (the Education Department area)
1) Higher education and training for higher-level education (training for adult education), etc., which are subject to a training notification.
2) Additional training activities in order to meet access requirements to training where access requirements have been laid down, and which have been offered in accordance with section 2 (2). 2, in the law of open training (professional adult education), etc.
Under the Ministry of Science, Technologies and Development
1) Master training to be offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. 1, in the case of universities (university law), which is covered by an education notice.
2) The second after-and further training offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. Amendment No 2, in the case of universities (university law), which is covered by an education notice.
3) Supplementary training activities to meet access requirements for candidate training offered in accordance with section 5 (5). 1, no. 3, in the law of universities (university law).
4) Individuals in the subtidal training which universities are approved to provide for full time, cf. Section 5 (5). Amendment No 2, in the case of universities (university law).
Other ministerial areas :
1) Directory assistance training after notification of directory assistance training at Denmark's Library School.
2) Questginum training in accordance with section 14 (4). 2, in the notice of semen collection and artificial seaping of bovine animals.