Notice of change in their distribution between Ministers
After the Prime Minister's position is that by Royal resolutions of 23. November and 6. December 2007 laid down the following rules concerning the proper breakdown between Ministers:
§ 1. Creation of a Ministry of health and prevention, so that to this Ministry transferred the following portfolios:
1) from the Ministry of the Interior and health: cases relating to health policy and hospital and health services and health and Minister responsible for the legislation, including for the area based institutions, etc., including the National Board of health, the Danish Medicines Agency, health care the national patients, Patient injury Board of appeals, the State Serum Institute, Knowledge and Research Centre for alternative treatment, The Central Science Ethics Committee as well as the Danish Council of ethics,
2) from the Ministry of Social Affairs and Minister responsible for the Kennedy Center and:
3) from the Ministry of family and Consumer Affairs: Department responsible for Exercise and Nutrition Council.
§ 2. Creation of a Ministry of social welfare, so that to this Ministry transferred the following portfolios:
1) from the Ministry of Social Affairs: the Ministry of Social Affairs related businesses, including gender equality, apart from the Kennedy Center, including responsibility for the line to the area of their constituent institutions, etc., including psychologist, the Council for socially marginalised people, the Council of voluntary social Work, Reviewing Agency, Insurance Agency, Service Agency, SFI-the Danish National Centre for social research,
2) from the Ministry of the Interior and health: issues relating to the domestic area, including responsibility for the line to the area of their constituent institutions, etc., including the SOCIAL SECURITY administration, the municipal and Regional evaluation Institute as well as the regional State administrations,
3) from the Ministry of family and Consumer Affairs: cases relating to child, youth and family policy, see. law, law on child daycare environment in day care, the law on social services, the Act on child allowances and advance payment of child support, subsidies for parents with childcare leave, special help for children, as well as matters relating to the children's Council and the
4) from economics and business: line responsibility for coordination of disability.
§ 3. The Interior Ministry will be closed.
(2). The Ministry of Social Affairs will be closed.
§ 4. There is created a climate and Energy Ministry so that to this Ministry transferred the following portfolios:
1) from the Ministry of the environment: cases relating to the national and international climate action, matters concerning the handling of waste incineration plants, including the organisation of waste incineration sector, see. also environmental protection Act section 50 (b), however, remains the line responsible for cases relating to environmental regulation of waste incinerators with the Minister for the environment, matters concerning the framework conditions for the use of waste as a fuel as well as the law on the geological survey of Denmark and Greenland, including responsibility for the line to the area of their constituent institutions, etc.,
2) from transport and Energy Ministry: Department responsible for State ownership to 50% of the share capital of Nunaoil a/s and matters relating to energy legislation including line responsibility for the area belonging to institutions, etc., including Danish Meteorological Institute, the Danish Energy Agency, Energy complaints board, the trust, the Danish energy regulatory authority, however, so that the Danish energy regulatory authority continue to be operated by the Danish competition authority, the Secretariat Energinet.dk, North unit, EUPD, the Advisory Council on Energy forskningsudvalg, as well as Joint mineral raw materials in Greenland and
3) from the Ministry of development: Department responsible for the administration of the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), including the administration of the earmarked funds of EUR 50 million. DKK annually in 2008 and 2009 for governmental purchase of the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) credits.
§ 5. The designation of the transport and Energy Ministry will be changed to the Ministry of Transport.
§ 6. The Ministry of family and Consumer Affairs, and that they will be closed for this Ministry registered businesses will be transferred in the following way:
1) to the Ministry of Justice: cases relating to adoption law, child law, parental responsibility Act, the Act on international enforcement of custody decisions, etc., Act on the law relating to private international law provisions, Haagerbørnebeskyttelseskonventionen between Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden concerning marriage, adoption, guardianship, as well as the law on additions thereto, the law on marriage conclusion and resolution, law on registered partnership law on marriage, the law on child maintenance, law on the recovery of maintenance claims , law on the preservation of a right to spousal pension by separation and divorce, the personal names Act, Act for Greenland on children's legal status, the Act on minority and guardianship to the extent that the Act remains in force for Greenland and the Faroe Islands, cases concerning the law on children's legal status to the extent that the Act remains in force for Faroe Islands including the area belonging to institutions, etc.,
2) to economics and business: Consumer Agency and related matters, including the law on consumer complaints, Act on marketing, law on the travel guarantee fund Act, law on Consumer forum, law on prohibition for the protection of consumers ' interests, as well as matters relating to the law on information society services, including certain aspects of electronic commerce,
3) to the Ministry for food, agriculture and Fisheries: Food Agency as well as matters relating to the law on foodstuffs, etc., Act on veterinarians, law on the keeping of animals, økologiloven as regards food and certain non-food products, including those for area based institutions, etc., as well as matters concerning the national food Institute and the Veterinary Institute at DTU and
4) to Ministry of employment: law on maternity compensation in the private labour market (maternity countervailing law), law on employee right to absence from work of special family reasons, the Act on the right to a daily allowance in the event of childbirth (maternity law) and the law on childcare leave.
§ 7. Line responsibility for matters relating to the registration of vehicles, etc. – as provided for in § § 72-75 road, section 88 (a) (1), (3). point, and §§ 124 j-124 p as well as § 124 (q) in respect of the payments, which are made according to these provisions – is transferred from the Minister of Justice to the tax Minister, to the extent relevant responsibility has not already been transferred by Royal resolution of 18. February 2005.
(2). Line responsibility for matters relating to the registration of vehicles, etc. in Greenland – as referred to in the highway code for Greenland sections 5, 7 and 72 in respect of the powers relating to the registration of vehicles, etc. – transferred from the Minister of Justice to the tax Minister, to the extent relevant responsibility has not already been transferred by Royal resolution of 25. February 2005.
(3). It referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 a portfolio transfer takes place with effect from 1. January 2008.
§ 8. The Finance Minister's jurisdiction under the Act on certain games, lotteries and bets are transferred to the Minister of culture, however, remains the jurisdiction pursuant to the law on certain games, lotteries and betting transactions to:
1) to approve the bylaws and amendments thereto, see. § 2, paragraph 3,
2) to appoint the Chairman of the Board of Directors, see. § 3, paragraph 2 2. PT.,
3) to designate one of the other members of the Board of Directors as Vice Chairman of the basic regulation. § 3, paragraph 2, 5. PT.,
4) to determine the amount of Office of the Chairperson and Board members ' remuneration, without prejudice. section 3, paragraph 3, and
5) together with the tax Minister to draw up a report on the distribution system, see. section 6 (A), paragraph 6, of the Minister of finance.
§ 9. Line responsibility for matters relating to the approval and recognition of religious communities transferred from church Ministry to the Ministry of Justice.
§ 10. Line responsibility for statistics production at the Danish Centre for studies in research and analysis at the University of Aarhus is transferred from the Ministry of science, technology and innovation for economic and business affairs.
§ 11. Line responsibility for the CIRIUS and the coordinated enrolment system (KOT) is transferred from the Ministry of education to the Ministry of Science, Technology and Development.
The Prime Minister's Office, the 17. April 2008 Anders Fogh Rasmussen/Anne Kristine Axelsson