Ordinance amending Ordinance of lodseriers company and pilots duties
In executive order No. 1199 of 1. December 2006 on the lodseriers company and pilots duties shall be amended as follows:
1. Pursuant to section 7 shall be added:
» § 7a. In addition to the lights prescribed in accordance with the international regulations, a vessel carrying out pilotage, lead a flag whose upper half is white and the lower half is red. In addition, the vessel must lead the national flag. '
2. section 8, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' the pilot has an obligation to advise the master of a ship or his representative being piloted in accordance with good seamanship and based on the experience and insight that a pilot must be in possession of. '
3. In article 8, paragraph 2, shall be inserted before the 1. item, which becomes 2. paragraph: ' A pilot has a duty to inform the two pilots ship on relevant information in relation to this particular sailing. '
4. In article 8, paragraph 2, no. 2, add after ' see ': ' the international regulations '.
5. In section 8 shall be inserted as paragraph 5 and paragraph 6: ' paragraph 5. If a master would continue beyond the unloading area, the pilot is certified, must inform the master, where the pilot pilot handover can take place. If a second pilot will be summoned to continue unloading, it replaced the pilot remain on board for so long that the successor can be informed about what is necessary to ensure the ship far sailing.
(6). If weather conditions or other circumstances prevents the pilot from getting on board, lodses ship in possible from pleasure craft or country for the pilot can come on board. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. June 2008.
Pilotage supervision, the 22. May 2008 Frank Adler Gottlieb/Glen Odgaard