Law amending the law on private schools and private primary schools, etc. and act on public schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler (free boarding schools)
(Liable to Preschool Education, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
Of the law on private schools and private primary schools, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 891 of 8. July 2007, as amended by section 4 of Act No. 559 of 6. June 2007, § 2 of the law No. 560 of 6. June 2007 and section 7 of the Act No. 208 by 31. March 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. In article 1, paragraph 2, be inserted in the 1. point after ' within ': ' preschool and ', and in 5. paragraph the words ' and 1-year-old kindergarten classes '.
2. In article 2, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' include ': ' preschool and '.
3. section 19, paragraph 1, 1.-4. paragraph is replaced by the following: ' subsidies under this Act may be granted only to schools that merged in preschool and at 1-7. grade levels have at least 32 students calculated either as pupil numbers per 5. September the year before the financial year or as an average of pupil numbers per 5. September the year before the financial year and the previous 2 years. There may, however, be granted a subsidy for schools from the school at the beginning of the year, equivalent to the fees laid down in the Finance Act, see. section 11 (6), if the number of pupils in preschool and amalgamated on 1.-7. grade levels per 5. September is at least 32. For schools with diet section, see. section 2, paragraph 4, the case of the conditions laid down in 1. and 2. point, however, for kindergarten up to and including 9. grade levels. A newly created school to be in the first school year per 5. September have at least 14 pupils and in the second school year per 5. September at least 24 students, see. However, section 13, paragraph 2, of the dietary departments. '
4. In paragraph 36 (b), paragraph 1 1. and 2. paragraph, the words ' or 1. class '.
The law on public schools, boarding schools, home schools and håndarbejdsskoler (free boarding schools), see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1149 of 21. November 2006, as amended by section 5 of law No. 559 of 6. June 2007, § 3 of law No. 560 of 6. June 2007 and section 6 of the law No. 208 by 31. March 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. In section 13 (1). 3, shall be replaced by ' 7 ' is replaced by: ' 8 '.
2. In article 13, paragraph 1, no. 4, the words ' 9 ': ' 10 '.
The law shall enter into force on the 1. August 2009.
Given at Amalienborg, the 26. May 2008 MARGRETHE r./Bertel Haarder