Chapter 1 Definitions and scope
Chapter 2 Studies for tribuns
Chapter 3 Measures in trichinae
Chapter 4 Payment of expenditure
Chapter 5 Penalty provisions
Chapter 6 Entry into force
Completion of the trichinal examination of meat 1)
In accordance with Article 34 (2), 2, section 35, section 37, paragraph. Three, section 45, paragraph. 2-7, § 48, § 49, § 50, and § 60 (5). Three, in the law. 526 of 24. June 2005 on foodstuffs as amended by law no. 1549 of 20. December 2006 and Law No 110 of 26. February 2008 (the food law), and section 26, section 29, section 30, paragraph 30. paragraphs 1, 3 and 4, section 33, section 36, section 44 (4). One and three, section 53, section 58, paragraph. 1 and 2, section 61, section 67 and section 70 (4), 3 in Law No 432 of 9. In June 2004, on the crew of animals, as amended by law no. 105 of 20. February 2006 :
Definitions and scope
§ 1. This notice is in addition to the Commission Regulation (EC) No, 2075/2005 of 5. In December 2005, laying down specific provisions concerning the official controls on trichinae in meat (the trik information system) as amended by Commission Regulation (EC) No 2. 1245/2007 of 24. October 2007. The notice shall lay down, in particular, the provisions on the surveillance of trichinos in Denmark as a region with an insignificant risk of trichintake, cf. species. Three in the tribunk system.
§ 2. For the purposes of this notice :
1) Tribuns, a roundworm belonging to species of Trichinella.
2) Domestic species : Individuals of the species kept as livestock.
3) Slaughsals : Domestic pigs reared for slaughter, but not lakes and orns.
4) Domestic slaughtering pigs : Domestic pigs who, after the first few, the highest six, life-weeks and after wewing, have not had access to the facilities of the outdoor.
5) Sea breeders, pigs reared for breeding purposes.
6) Wild boar, wild individuals of the species of pigs.
7) Trichinine susceptible species : all hot-blooded vertebrates and birds which, under normal living conditions, may be infected with tribuns, including predators, predators and equidae and other un-paired how-animals. DUTTs and largomorphs are not susceptible to infection with tribuns under normal conditions of life.
8) Slaughter animals : the species of trichinsusceptible species kept as domestic animals and slaughtered and treated as a slaughter for human consumption.
9) Wild animal species of wild game and farmed game, as defined in Regulation (EC) No, of the European Parliament and of the Council. 853/2004 of 29. April 2004 on specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin, subject to subsequent amendments (the hygiene Regulation applicable to food of animal origin).
Studies for tribuns
§ 3. The carcasses of farmed slaughter wine shall not be tested for trichinae, when the slaughterhouse to the official veterinarian is satisfied that the slaughters are reared indoors, cf. § 4.
Paragraph 2. In slaughterhouses and wild game processing establishments, trichinexamination shall be carried out :
1) carcases of slaughtering pigs not raised indoors,
2) carcasses of other slaughter animals susceptible to tribuns, including lakes, boars and boars other than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned and
3) wildly, which is susceptible to tribunnies.
§ 4. In order to be considered to be farmed indoors, the person responsible for the slaughterhouses to which this is delivered shall be declared that all pigs in the property are farmed indoors. The declaration shall be made at the same time as or as part of the food chain information, cf. the hygiene regulation on foodstuffs of animal origin, Annex II, Title III.
Paragraph 2. The slaughterhouses shall keep the test for a trichinal study for at least two years.
§ 5. Hunters who, for use in their own household, depreciate wildly, which are susceptible to trichinae, must ensure that the wildness is tested for the occurrence of trichinae.
Paragraph 2. The hunter shall keep records of the investigation for at least two years.
§ 6. Hunters supplying wildly directly to the final consumer, cf. the notification of the authorisation and registration of food establishments and the self-control (authorization notice) must ensure that wild game susceptible to trichinae has been examined for and found free of tribuns before delivery.
Paragraph 2. The hunter shall keep records of the investigation for at least two years.
§ 7. Organizations that deliver directly to the final consumer and who are delivered live from hunter to live, cf. the authorization notice shall demonstrate that wild game susceptible to trichinae has been examined for and found free of tribuns prior to placing on the market.
Paragraph 2. The company shall keep the documentation for at least two years.
§ 8. A property owner or user must prove that meat of its own animals that are susceptible to trichinae, and which for his own consumption is slaughtered and slaughtered on the property, has been examined for and found free of tribuns.
Paragraph 2. Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the slaughter of farmed slaughtering pigs for indoor pigs.
Paragraph 3. The owner or user shall keep records of the investigation for at least two years.
§ 9. Samples for trichinoexamination must be analysed in one of the FDA approved laboratory or a accredited laboratory accredited by an accreditation body, co-signatory of the European Akkaccreditation Organization EA Multilateral agreement on mutual recognition. Sampling and analysis shall be carried out in accordance with the methods laid down in the trichinformation system.
§ 10. A property owner or user, hunters and undertakings supplying to the final consumer shall ensure that the findings of trichinae at samples taken after sections 5 to 8 are reported to the food registration immediately after the results are available.
§ 11. Waste offal and all other parts of trichinal susceptible species and household waste containing such residues shall be suitably disposed of in such a way that the material may not result in the risk of contamination of trichinae.
Measures in trichinae
§ 12. In the case of the discovery of parasites which cannot be excluded from tribunals, the herds of which are subject to slaughter animals of the relevant parser in question shall be placed under the public supervision of the food registration.
§ 13. In the case of tribuns in a slaughterhouse, the crew who delivered the animals in question to the slaughterhouse must be placed under public supervision of the food registration.
Paragraph 2. The food court may decide that other crews in a more defined area of a herd as referred to in paragraph 1 shall be subject to a number of herds. 1 shall be placed under public supervision.
§ 14. Influenges tribunes by examination of the game after paragraph 3 (s). 2, no. In a closer bounded area, three, section 5-7 or in investigation of the wild fauna can be placed under public supervision of the food registration area.
§ 15 If a herd of trichinae in other animals is in captivity than slaughter animals, the herd may be placed under public supervision of the food registration. In addition, the food court may decide that other crews in a more precise area of the crew are placed under public supervision.
§ 16. The food service may put a herd under public supervision if it has delivered live animals to a herd under public supervision after that notice. However, a deliverable herd shall not be placed under public supervision if it is possible to exclude the origin of the disease from this crew.
Paragraph 2. The food service may put a herd under public supervision if it has received live animals from a herd under public supervision after this notice, a recipient herd may not be placed under public supervision if it can be ruled out that : There are trikin-infected animals in the crew.
§ 17. The official supervision of sections 12 and § 16 (4). 2, comprises :
1) that all indoor farmed slaughtering pigs from the crew are tested for tribuns for slaughter, and
2) the movement of living animals from the crew may only be carried out with the authorisation of the food product.
Paragraph 2. The official supervision of sections 13 to 15 and § 16 (4). 1 comprises :
1) the breeders ' breeved slaughter of pigs from the crew shall be tested for tribuns for slaughter ;
2) the food-based destination may carry out trichinexamination of other trichinal susceptible animals on the property, including dogs, cats and rats ;
3) after the arrival of the food, the necessary contagion protective and limitation measures shall be carried out, and
4) the movement of living animals from the crew may only be carried out with the authorisation of the food product.
§ 18. The food landline shall cancel the public inspection after paragraph 12, if the suspicion is derived, cf. However, section 13.
Paragraph 2. The food was unsupervised by the food court in a herd after paragraph 13 (1). 1, where the latest discovery of trichinae in a slaughter animal from the crew has taken place 12 months after the latest discovery. However, the food court may waived the official supervision at an earlier time, if it is no doubt that the source of infection is derived from a supplying herd and all animals received from this herd have been slaughtered.
Paragraph 3. The food was unsupervised in a herd after Article 16 (2). 1, where the latest discovery of tribunes has been taken at least 12 months after the latest discovery of tribuns in a slaughter animal, unless it is possible to exclude the origin of the disease.
Paragraph 4. The food was unsupervised in accordance with Article 16 (2). 2, when all animals received from a herd under public supervision after this notice have been slaughtered.
Paragraph 5. The food was unsupervised by the food court in a herd after paragraph 13 (1). In the light of an assessment of the infecteeload and the infective measures, 2, section 14 or section 15, where it is deemed to be responsible for the risk of contamination.
Payment of expenditure
§ 19. The Food Management Board shall keep expenditure on investigations after Section 17 (3). 2, no. 2.
Paragraph 2. Work, which is also carried out by the food, after this notice, shall be paid in accordance with the notice of payment for the checks on food and live animals, etc.
Paragraph 3. Other expenditure pursuant to this notice than those referred to in paragraph 1. Paragraph 1 is unimportant.
20. With fine punishment, the one who
1) is in violation section, section 3-11 ; section 12, cf. Section 17 (3). 1 ; section 13, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. 1 or 4 ; section 14, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. 1 or 4 ; section 15, cf. Section 17 (3). 2, no. Paragraph 1 or 4 ; section 16 (4). 1, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. Paragraph 1 or 4 ; section 16 (4). 2, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 1, or
2) omits to comply or prohibitions after Article 13, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. 3 ; section 14, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. 3 ; section 15, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. Paragraph 3 or Article 16 (4). 1, cf. § 17, paragraph 1. 2, no. 3.
Paragraph 2. The sentence may rise to a maximum sentence for two years if it has been committed by the action or omission, with a set of or gross negligence, and there is a breach in the infringement proceedings ;
1) any injury to human or animal health or induced danger ; or
2) obtained or intended to benefit from the economic advantage of the person concerned himself or others.
Paragraph 3. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 21. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. June 2008.
1) The commuting is in addition to and contains provisions of Commission Regulation (EC) No 2 ; 2075/2005 of 5. December 2005 laying down specific provisions on the official control of trichins in meat (EU Official Journal L 338, 22.12.2005, p. Regulation (EC) No 60-82), as amended by Commission Regulation (EC) No 2 ; 1245/2007 of 24. October 2007 amending Annex 1 to Regulation 2075/2005 in respect of the use of liquid pepsin for the detection of trichins in meat (EU Official Journal L 281 of 25. October 2007, s. 10-20). -Yeah. Article 249 of the EC Treaty shall apply to a Regulation immediately in each Member State. The rendering of these provisions is therefore exclusively justified in practical terms and is without prejudice to the immediate validity of the Regulation in Denmark.