Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=120235
Law amending the law of innovation
(Establishment of a new innovation Committee and changed the reimbursement opportunities, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In Act No. 421 of 31. May 2000 on a financial contribution to the promotion of innovation, research and development, etc. in the food, agriculture and fisheries sector (innovation Act), as amended, inter alia, by section 7 of the Act No. 967 by 4. December 2002 and law No. 381 of 3. May 2006 and most recently by section 70 of Act No. 538 of 8. June 2006, shall be amended as follows:
1. The heading of Chapter 2 shall be replaced by the following: ' promoting innovation, research and development etc. within the food, agriculture and fisheries sector '
2. sections 3-9 is repealed, and replaced by: ' 3. The Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries shall establish a Committee for the agri-food sector innovation (Innovation Committee).
(2). The Committee decides to subsidize the implementation of innovation, research and development projects in the following areas:
1) the primary agricultural sector.
2) the primary fisheries sector, including aquaculture.
3) Sector concerning processing and processing of agricultural products.
4) Sector concerning processing and processing of fisheries products.
5) the primary agricultural sector in combination with the sector regarding the processing and processing of agricultural products (integrated projects).
6) the primary fisheries sector, including aquaculture, in combination with the sector regarding the processing and processing of fisheries products (integrated projects).
(3). The Committee shall decide whether to subsidize activities designed to explore the possibilities of formulating innovation projects within the scope of paragraph 2.
(4). The Committee shall decide whether to subsidize generic campaigns and test marketing.
§ 4. The Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries shall lay down detailed rules concerning the Innovation Committee composition and designation of alternates for the members of the Committee.
(2). The Minister shall lay down detailed rules for the work of the Committee, including the Innovation rules of procedure and secretariat services to the Committee.
(3). The Minister shall lay down rules to the effect that the Innovation Committee in certain cases can authorize the President to take decisions on behalf of the Committee.
(4). The Minister shall appoint a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman for the Innovation Committee. President and Vice-President are members of the Committee.
§ 5. The Minister of food, agriculture and Fisheries Committee may obtain advice or innovation from experts regarding the projects referred to in paragraph 3.
(2). The Innovation Committee is advisory to the Minister with respect to the overall efforts in the field of law areas, including advice in connection with the identification of themes, see. § 11 (1). ';
3. ' Chapter 5 ' shall be replaced by: ' Chapter 3 '.
4. In section 10, paragraph 2, shall be replaced by ' chapter 2 and 4 ' to: ' chapter 2 '.
5. ' Chapter 6 ' shall be replaced by: ' Chapter 4 '.
6. section 11 (2) and (3) are repealed and replaced by: ' (2). The Minister may lay down detailed rules concerning the Act's administration, including whether
1) the measures may be financed in order to promote the purposes of the Act,
2) the conditions that must be met in order to obtain reimbursement, including to beneficiaries will participate in an external evaluation of the project if they appointed for that purpose,
3) who can obtain grants,
4) reimbursement percentage referred to in article 6. However, section 12,
5) special grants for small and medium-sized enterprises and
6) special grant opportunities relating to the creation of innovation clusters and networking. '
7. Article 12, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following: ' grants for projects carried out by small and medium-sized enterprises, may not exceed respectively 45% and 35% of the extra costs involved with that project. Implemented the project as a collaborative project, which involved other small and medium-sized businesses or other enterprises (large businesses) or research institutions may be to small businesses granted at a maximum of 60 per cent and to medium-sized businesses a maximum of 50% of the extra costs involved with that project. '
8. In article 12, paragraph 2, the words ' until 40 percent of the extra costs ' to: ' a maximum of 40 percent of the extra costs '.
9. In article 12, paragraph 4, shall be replaced by ' chapter 5 ': ' chapter 3 ', and for ' dog ' shall be added: ' (1) and '.
10. section 13, paragraph 5, shall be repealed.
Paragraphs 6 and 7 become paragraph 5 and 6.
11. section 14 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 14. Expenditure can be held for information, guidance, information and investigative activities in connection with this law, which, among other things. may include
1) public information about public labelling and quality schemes,
2) evaluation and impact assessment, as well as
3) promotion of knowledge of the production of quality food and diversity in food production.
(2). The Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries can obtain advice from Innovation Committee concerning the activities referred to in paragraph 1. '
12. ' Chapter 7 ' shall be replaced by: ' Chapter 5 '.
13. In article 15, paragraph 2, shall be replaced by ' chapter 4 ' to: ' chapter 2 '.
14. ' Chapter 8 ' shall be replaced by: ' Chapter 6 '.
15. In article 19, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' chapter 2, 3 and 4 ' to: ' chapter 2 '.
16. ' Chapter 9 ' shall be replaced by: ' Chapter 7 '.
17. Chapter 10 ' are replaced by ': ' Chapter 8 '.
The law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2008.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 17 March. June 2008 MARGRETHE r./Eva Kjer Hansen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark