Law amending the law on the State adult education support (SVU)
(SVU to discipline-specific courses)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on the State adult education support (SVU), see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 319 of 20. March 2007, as amended by section 17 of law No. 1587 by 20. December 2006, shall be amended as follows:
1. In section 8, paragraph 1, insert after no. 1 as new number:» 2) discipline-specific courses at level as indicated in point 1. 1 offered as open education. '
No. 2 becomes no. 3.
2. In article 8, paragraph 2, no. 4, shall be inserted after ' part time ': ' and discipline-specific courses '.
3. In article 13, paragraph 1 1. paragraph shall be added after ' unemployment insurance, etc., ': ', see. However, paragraph 2. ';
4. In section 13 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). The Minister may lay down rules to the effect that, in the calculation of the SVU to discipline-specific courses, see. section 8 (1) (8). 2, and paragraph 2, no. 4, be based on a smaller amount than the highest amount, see arbejdsløshedsdagpengenes. section 47 of the law on unemployment insurance, etc. '
Paragraph 2-6 becomes paragraph 3-7.
5. In article 13, paragraph 4, which will be the fifth paragraph shall be inserted after ' see. (1) ': ' and 2 '.
The law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2008 and has effect for applications for SVU to participation in discipline-specific courses that begin after the Act's entry into force.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 17 March. June 2008 MARGRETHE r./Bertel Haarder