Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=120391
Ordinance amending Ordinance relating to (a) the levying of funds repayment amount-and cancellation of membership due to debts
In executive order No. 996 of 20. October 2005 concerning a-funds the collection of repayable amounts, as amended by Decree No. 1472 of 21. December 2005 and executive order No. 690 by 21. June 2007, shall be made following consultation with the tax Minister and after negotiation with the Employment Council as follows:
1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following: ' under section 86, paragraph 9, 10 and 12 and section 86 a, paragraph 3, of the law on unemployment insurance, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 994 of 8. August 2007, as amended by Act No. 481 of 17. June 2008, shall be determined after consultation with the tax Minister and after negotiation with the Employment Council: '
2. section 1, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' the rules used when daily allowances or other benefits must be repaid under section 86 (1), (2) or section 86 (a) and 14 (1) and (2) of the law on unemployment insurance, etc. '
3. Pursuant to section 1 shall be inserted in Chapter 1:
» section 1 a. daily allowances in accordance with article 69 of Regulation (EEC) No 2377/90. 1408/71 are called in this order EEA per diems.
(2). EEA-daily subsistence allowance is calculated after deduction of tax.
(3). The provisions of § 9 (1) (8). 2, and section 10 (a) applies to the EEA benefits. '
4. In article 9, paragraph 1, no. 2, be inserted after the words ' State ': ' and the EEA-daily subsistence allowance, to be paid back under section 86 a, paragraphs 1 and 2, as well as '.
5. Under section 10 shall be added:
» § 10 a. Arrears collection authority shall recover defaulted on repayment requirements of EEA per diem plus expenses.
(2). Unemployment insurance fund shall take as 1. instance decision on reimbursement of EEA temporary daily subsistence allowances.
(3). If a debtor fails to pay within the time limit indicated in the decision, did not enter into a voluntary agreement with the unemployment insurance fund or do not comply with the payments after a voluntary settlement, the Directorate-General on the basis of a-box decision seek claim recovered by arrears collection authority. '
The notice shall enter into force on 23 March. June 2008.
The Labour Directorate, the 18. June 2008 Senthil P/Peter Andersen Hooves
Search Translated Laws of Denmark