|Appendix 1||Determination of the age-determined expenditure in the area of health care|
|Appendix 2||Cost weights as a percentage of age-determined expenditure needed for the grant year 2009|
|Appendix 3||Transitional grants and transitional contributions for the years 2009-2011 health area|
|Appendix 4||Transitional and transitional contributions for the years 2008-2009 concerning the regional development tasks of the regions|
Publication and settlement of grants and contributions to the regions for 2009
In accordance with Article 4 (4), 4, section 7, paragraph. 4, sections 8, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23 and 23 a of the law. 543 of 24. June 2005 on regional financing, as amended by section 7 of Act 7. 524 of 17. June 2008 shall be determined :
Net Operating and Facility Expenses
§ 1. The total regional net operating and plant expenditure, which is part of the calculation of the regions ' expenditure requirements for 2009, represent EUR 93.738,6 million in the health sector. DKK and for the regional development tasks 2.534.2 million. DKK
Expendication of expenditure
§ 2. In the case of the age-determined expenditure in the area of health, an estimate of the number of residents resident in the region shall be subject to the payment of the age of health care. 1. January 2009 delimited in the age groups set out in Appendix 1, cf. Section 4 (4). 4 in the area of financing of the regions. The estimated estimated by one of Denmark's statistics produced forecasts of the evolution of the population.
Paragraph 2. The total age of a region shall be calculated as the sum of the number of inhabitants of the region in each age group multiplied by the calculated unit amount for each age group, cf. Annex 1.
Paragraph 3. The unit amounts are determined based on the total net operating and installation charges for 2009, cf. Section 1, and the average distribution of regional health costs in each age group, divided by the estimated population per number. 1. In January 2009, in each age group, cf. paragraph 1
Paragraph 4. The weight of the individual age brations shall be determined by the budgeted net operating costs for the year 2008 and the following statistics on the allocation of health expenditure at the age of weighting as shown in Appendix 2 :
1) Aldersdistributed sickness consumption in 2007 in the somatic and psychiatric area that is being done by the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
2) Aldersdistributed Health Expense in 2007 excl. medicines which are made up by the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
3) Aldersdistributed health benefits in 2007 on medicine, which is being done by the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
4) The population of each age group per person ; 1. January 2007, which is being done by Statistics Denmark.
§ 3. The following criteria shall be included in the assessment of the socio-economic cost of health in the area of health :
1) The number of children of single desorship is being performed on the basis of one of Statistics Denmark's statistics on the number of subsidiary children's grants to children under the age of 16 of single parents per year. 4. Quarter of the year before the calculation wound.
2) The number of enriages in the age group 65 years and above, as done by Statistics Denmark per. 1. January in the calculation wound.
3) The number of people in the housing housing is being performed on the basis of one of Denmark's Statistics by the housing statement. 1. January of the year before the calculation. In the inventory, genuine residential apartments and individual rooms are used to be inhabited by persons who do not own the residence.
4) The number of families on transfer income is comrased by Denmark's statistics as the number of families, where more than 50%. of the gross income comes from social services. The scales and the family status have been set up as of ; 1. January, 2007. Income is up for 2006.
5) The number of years of life lost in comparison with the highest average life of the region shall be calculated on the basis of data from the State Institute for Public Health Sciences. The criterion has been set up as the number of years of life lost in relation to the region which, over a ten-year period, has had the highest medioctic life of the inhabitants. The number of years lost for a given region is being done as the average living in the region of the highest mediocus in the region of the region, multiplied by the number of inhabitants of the region. The difference in the middle-life regions between the regions is being done with two decimal places. The average life span is calculated as the expected average life expectancy for a 0-year-old in the region, calculated from the rate of death-shything.
6) The number of psychiatric patients diagnosed over a period of ten years has been in contact with the psychiatric hospitals, is being done on the basis of data from the Department of Psychiatric Demographic, Department of Psychiatric Research. The criterion includes persons who, during the 1998-2007 period, have been in contact with the psychiatric health care service. This is defined by diagnostic codes F00-29.
7) The number of psychiatric patients diagnosed with schizophrenia for a period of 10 years has been in contact with the psychiatric hospital being used on the basis of data from the Department of Psychiatric Demography, Department of Psychiatric Basic research. The criterion includes persons who, during the 1998-2007 period, have been in contact with the psychiatric health care service. This is defined by diagnostic codes F20-29.
8) The number of inhabitants of islands without a fixed connection is being made on the basis of a statement by Denmark's Statistics on the number of islands of islands per year. 1. January in the calculation wound.
9) Average travel time to 18 000 inhabitants, multiplied by the number of inhabitants, on the basis of a calculation carried out in 2006 by the Centre for Skov and Lands; The average travel time for a citizen of a municipality shall be made up to the citizen's travelling time to the measured in time, 18,000 closest fellow citizens and outside the municipality. Travel times shall be made up by the times the average travel time to an area of 18,000 citizens with the municipality's population numbers per person. 1. January in the calculation wound. This is summarized in regions. Calculation of travel times is based on geographical coordinates from the Map and Matrix Management Board, where Denmark's Statistics subsequently have a number of people associated with each address coordinate. In the GIS model, the population is divided into the geographical coordinates of each 100 quality wines psm. And the road network. The travel time has been done as a driving vehicle, where it is assumed that speed is following the speed limits. The ferry crossing shall be used for a voyage.
§ 4. In the construction of the structural expenditure requirements for the regional development tasks, the following criteria shall be the subject of :
1) The number of inhabitants of the population of up to a thousand inhabitants, out of urban population, or in cities with up to 1,000 inhabitants, as set out by Statistics Denmark per one. 1. January in the calculation wound.
2) Average travel time to 18,000 inhabitants multiplied by the number of inhabitants being raised in section 3, no. 9.
3) Number of unemployed 20-59 year olds made up of Denmark's Statistics as the number of 20-59-year-old workers who are affected by unemployment in the year before the calculation wound.
4) Number of people on the workforce without higher education trained by Statistics Denmark for the year before the calculation wound.
5) The number of 20-to-year-yearly employees with predictive skills at base level created by Statistics Denmark for the year before the calculation wound.
6) Number of cars per A kilometre of kilometres is coming from the Danish Statistical Statistics ' inventory of the number of cars in each municipality. 1. in January, in the calculation year and a statement from the road-length road longitudinal road longitudinal, 1. January 2008.
7) Number of persons with more than 12 kilometres between the place of work and the place of residence or in a place of work in a municipality other than the municipality of residence is made up by Statistics Denmark. The decision is based on information relating to the work place at the end of November 2005 and place of residence by the public. 1. January 2006.
8) Number of miles of private track per head. 1. The calculation wound shall be made on the basis of a statement by the Ministry of Transportation.
§ 5. For the municipalities divided between two regions as part of the local authority reform, the criteria shall be divided into sections 3 and 4 where necessary, based on one of Denmark's Statistics, between old and new municipalities based on public figures. per 1. January, 2007.
Basic contributions and development contributions
§ 6. A municipality's basic contribution and development contribution, cf. Section 6 and 7 of the law on the funding of the regions are made up on the basis of the population of the municipality which is part of the welfare enrollment of the welfare ministry and the compensatory payments to the municipalities per year. 1. July of the year before the gunshot wound.
Paragraph 2. The starting point for the 2009 determination is an estimate of the regional price and wage development of 2008-2009 at 3.7%. including medicine
Paragraph 3. The starting point for the 2009 development contribution is an estimate of the regional price and wage development of 2008-2009 of 4.1%.
Paragraph 4. The Ministry of the Behavior shall collect directly after the adoption of the budget for 2009 by the regions, on the basis for which the basic contribution and development contributions were made for 2009. The Ministry of the Behavior makes the settlement of basic contributions and development contributions with the municipalities and the regions.
§ 7. Of the state subsidy to the Capital Region of the Region of Finance for Development Tasks, 2009 will be 2,3%. of the grant of the Bornholm Municipality, cf. Section 7 (2). Four, on the funding of the regions.
Paragraph 2. The municipality of the Bornholm authorities per year. will be reduced to the Capital Region of the Region of 2009 by 90 pcct., cf. Section 7 (2). Four, on the funding of the regions.
§ 8. Deposits and contributions after the contribution of the regions to the regions shall be made up for DKK 1000 kr. and are rounded up to a 12-delegated amount.
Afretion of grants and contributions
§ 9. Deposits and contributions in accordance with section 3 (3). 1, section 6, section 7 and section 23 of the law on the financing of the regions shall be settled by 1/12 of each month in the grant year.
Paragraph 2. The conservation of the mid-term review, cf. Section 3, paragraph 3. 4, in the area of financing of the regions, will be done at one-third of each month of the month in October, November and December of the grant year.
§ 10. The transitional measures laid down and transitional contributions for each region, cf. Section 23 of the Act on the regions ' financing, for the years 2009-2011 is apparent in Appendix 3.
Paragraph 2. The transitional measures laid down and transitional contributions for each region, cf. Section 23 a in the area of financing of the regions, for the years 2008-2009 will be shown in Appendix 4.
Entry into force
§ 11. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. July 2008 and has an impact on the calculation of subsidies and contributions from and with the year of the grant year 2009. However, section 10 (1) of this Article 2, the impact of the mid-term review of grants and contributions for the grant year 2008.
The welfare department, the 20th. June 2008
-Niels Jørgen Mau
Determination of the age-determined expenditure in the area of health care
Cost weights as a percentage of age-determined expenditure needed for the grant year 2009
Transitional grants and transitional contributions for the years 2009-2011 health area
Transitional and transitional contributions for the years 2008-2009 concerning the regional development tasks of the regions