Overview (table of contents)
Unit amount by statement of the age-specific expenditure requirements in the field of health
Cost weights as a percentage by the estimation of age specific expenditure requirements for the grant year 2009
Transitional allowance and transitional contribution for the years 2009-2011 global health area
Transitional allowance and transitional contribution for the years 2008-2009 related to regional development tasks
The full text of the Decree on Declaration and payment of grants and contributions to the regions for 2009
Pursuant to section 4, paragraph 4, article 7, paragraph 4, sections 8, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23 and 23 (a) of law No. 543 of 24. June 2005 on the financing of the regions, as amended by section 7 of the Act No. 524 of 17. June 2008, fixed: Net operating and capital expenditures
§ 1. The total regional net operating and capital expenditures, are included in the calculation of regional expenditure needs for 2009, poses for health 93,738.6 million. KR. and for regional development tasks 2,534.2 million. us $.
Statement of expenditure requirements
§ 2. In determining the age-specific expenditure requirements in the health sector included an estimate of the number of inhabitants residing in the region at 1. January 2009 delineated in the age groups shown in the annex 1 of the basic regulation. section 4, paragraph 4 of the law on the financing of the regions. The estimate is calculated on the basis of a forecast of the development of the Statistics compiled in population.
(2). A region's overall age-specific expenditure requirements is calculated as the sum of the number of inhabitants in the region in the various age groups multiplied by the unitary amount calculated for each age group, see. Annex 1.
(3). Unit amounts are determined by the total net operating and capital expenditures for 2009, see. § 1, and the average distribution of the regional health expenditure in each age group divided by the estimated population on 1 January 2006. January 2009 in each age group, see. paragraph 1 (4). The weighting of the individual age groups shall be determined from the budgeted net operating costs for the regions for 2008 and the following statistics for the distribution of health expenditure by age with a weight distribution that is set out in annex 2:1) aging hospital consumption in 2007 on the somatic and psychiatric area, which is calculated by the Ministry of health and Prevention.
2) aging health insurance expense in the 2007 exc. medications that are stated by the Ministry of health and Prevention.
3) aging health insurance expense in 2007 relating to medications that are stated by the Ministry of health and Prevention.
4) population in each of the age groups as of 1. January 2007, which is calculated by Statistics Denmark.
§ 3. By the estimation of the socio-economic needs of expenditure in the health sector included the following criteria: 1) the number of children of single parents are assessed on the basis of a statement made by Statistics Denmark over the number of paid ordinary child allowance for children under 16 years of age by single parents per 4. quarter of the year before the year of calculation.
2) the number of single people in the age group 65 years and older as recorded by Statistics Denmark on 1 January. January in the year of calculation.
3) the number of individuals in rental housing are assessed on the basis of one of Denmark's Statistics made housing inventory per 1. January of the year before the year of calculation. In the statement included real residential apartments as well as single rooms, there will be inhabited by people who don't own homes.
4) the number of families on the transfer income is calculated by Statistics Denmark as the number of families in which more than 50 per cent of gross income comes from social security benefits. Resident and family status is measured per 1. January 2007. Income is measured for 2006.
5) calculated quantities lost years of life measured in relation to the region that has the highest life expectancy, is calculated on the basis of data from the National Institute of public health. The criterion is calculated as the number of lost years of life compared to the region over a ten-year period had the highest life expectancy of the inhabitants. The number of lost years of life for a given region is calculated as life expectancy in the region with the highest life expectancy minus the life expectancy in the region concerned, multiplied by the number of inhabitants in the region. The difference in product life spans between the regions is calculated to two decimal places. Life expectancy is calculated as the estimated average lifetime of a 0-year-old in the region, calculated from the age-related death frequencies.
6) the number of diagnosed psychiatric patients in a period of 10 years has been in contact with the psychiatric hospital system, is calculated on the basis of data from the Department of psychiatric demography, Institute for psychiatric research. The criterion includes persons in the period 1998-2007 has been in contact with the psychiatric hospital system. This is defined by diagnosis codes F00-29.
7) the number of diagnosed psychiatric patients diagnosed with schizophrenia, who in a period of 10 years has been in contact with the psychiatric hospital system, is calculated on the basis of data from the Department of psychiatric demography, Institute for psychiatric research. The criterion includes persons in the period 1998-2007 has been in contact with the psychiatric hospital system. This is defined by diagnosis codes F20-29.
8) number of inhabitants on the Islands without a permanent connection is calculated on the basis of a statement from statistics relating to the number of inhabitants on the Islands on 1 October. January in the year of calculation.
9) average travel time to 18,000 inhabitants multiplied by the number of inhabitants is made on the basis of a calculation made in 2006 by the Center for Forest and landscape. The average travel time for a citizen of a municipality is calculated as the citizen's travel time to the measured in time 18,000 nearest fellow citizens inside and outside the municipality. Travel times is calculated by multiplying the average travel time to an area of 18,000 fellow citizens with the municipality's population on 1 January 2006. January in the year of calculation. Then summarized on regions. Calculations of travel times based on the addresses of geographical coordinates from the mapping agency, where Statistics have associated with a number of persons at each address coordinates. In the used GIS model included inhabitants spread over the geographic coordinates for each 100 sqm. and the road network. Travel time is calculated as driving in the car, where it is assumed that the speed will follow the speed limit. At the ferry crossing used a sailing time.
§ 4. By the estimation of the structural expenditure requirements for the regional development tasks included the following criteria: 1) number of inhabitants outside built-up areas or in cities with up to 1,000 inhabitants as recorded by Statistics Denmark on 1 January. January in the year of calculation.
2) average travel time to 18,000 inhabitants multiplied by the number of inhabitants is calculated under section 3, nr. 9.3) number of unemployed 20-59-year-old measured by Statistics such as the number of 20-59 year olds in the work force, who are affected by unemployment during the year before the year of calculation.
4) number of persons in the labour force without higher education compiled by Statistics Denmark for the year before the year of calculation.
5) number of 20-59-year-old wage earners with presupposed skills on ground level measured by Statistics Denmark for the year before the year of calculation.
6) number of cars per kilometre of road is calculated from Statistics Denmark's statement of the number of cars in each of the municipalities on 1 January. January in the year of calculation and a statement from the Danish road Directorate of vejlængderne of a fixed amount per 1. January 2008.
7) number of persons with more than 12 kilometres between the place of work and place of residence or place of work in another municipality than the local municipality are compiled by Statistics Denmark. The statement is based on information on place of work at the end of november 2005 and residence per 1. January 2006.
8) mileage privatbane track per 1. January in the year of calculation is calculated on the basis of a statement made by the Ministry of Transport.
§ 5. For the municipalities, which is shared between the two regions as part of municipal reform, carried out that a breakdown of criteria in accordance with §§ 3 and 4, where it is necessary on the basis of one of Statistics Denmark calculated key between old and new municipalities based on population per 1. January 2007.
The basic contribution and development contributions
§ 6. A municipality's basic contribution and development contributions, see. sections 6 and 7 of the law on the financing of the regions shall be determined on the basis of the population of the municipality, which is part of Welfare Ministry's announcement of grants and compensation to the municipalities on 1 January. July in the year before the grant year.
(2). The starting point for the determination of the basic contribution for 2009 is an estimate of the regional price and wage developments from 2008-2009 of 3.7% incl. Medicine (3). The starting point for determining the development contribution for 2009 is an estimate of the regional price and wage developments from 2008-2009 at 4.1 per cent.
(4). Ministry of social welfare shall request immediately after the adoption of the budget of the regions for 2009 information about the prescribed basic contribution and development contributions for 2009. Ministry of social welfare shall make settlement of the basic contribution and development contributions with the municipalities and the regions.
§ 7. Of State subsidies to Capital Region for the financing of development projects will be paid out in 2009 2.3 percent of the grant to Bornholm Municipality, see. section 7, paragraph 4, of the law on the financing of the regions.
(2). Bornholm Municipality development contributions per capita for Capital Region be reduced for 2009 with 90 per cent of the basic regulation. section 7, paragraph 4, of the law on the financing of the regions.
§ 8. Grants and contributions in accordance with the law on the financing of the regions are assessed in whole 1,000 DKK and rounded to one with 12 divisible amount.
Payment of grants and contributions
§ 9. Grants and contributions pursuant to section 3, paragraph 1, article 6, article 7 and article 23 of the law on the financing of the regions settled with 1/12 every month in the grant year.
(2). Settlement of mid-term adjustment, see. section 3, paragraph 4, of the law on the financing of the regions, is done with 1/3 each month in the months of October, november and december for the grant year.
§ 10. The prescribed transitional allowance and transitional contribution for each region, see. section 23 of the law on the financing of the regions, for the years 2009-2011 are set out in annex 3.
(2). The prescribed transitional allowance and transitional contribution for each region, see. section 23 (a) of the law on the financing of the regions, for the years 2008-2009 are set out in annex 4.
Date of entry into force of
§ 11. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. July 2008 and has effect for the calculation of the grant and contribution from and with the grant year 2009. However, section 10, paragraph 2, effect of interim regulation of grants and contributions for the grant year 2008.
Ministry of social welfare, the 20. June 2008 Karen Jespersen/Niels Jørgen Mau
Enhedsbeløb ved opgørelse af det aldersbestemte udgiftsbehov på sundhedsområdet
Beløb i kr. pr. person
85-89-year-old 34,669 90-94-year-old 33,396 95 years and over 29,273 Annex 2 Cost weights as a percentage by the estimation of age specific expenditure requirements for the grant year 2009 Hospital consumption
Health insurance expenditure Excl. medicine
Health insurance cost adj. medicine
0-4 year olds
5-9 year olds
10-14 year olds
30-34 year olds
40-44 year olds
45-49 year olds
60-64 year olds
65-69 year olds
95 years and over
A total of
Annex 3 Transitional allowance and transitional contribution for the years 2009-2011 global health area 1,000 kr.
Overgangstilskud og overgangsbidrag for årene 2008-2009 vedrørende regionernes udviklingsopgaver
Region Syddanmark 4,020
Region Midtjylland 5,496
Region Nordjylland 540