Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=117331
Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 The full text of the Decree on delegation of powers of the Minister of the environment environmental damage the law for agencies and environment centres under the Ministry of the environment
Under section 43 (1) and (2) of law No. 466 of 17. June 2008 on the study, prevention and remedying of environmental damage (environmental damage Act) shall be determined:
Delegated powers to the environmental protection agency
§ 1. The following powers delegated from the Minister of the environment for the environmental protection agency:
1) receipt of request for notification from the nationwide associations and organizations about decisions and under the direction of the Environmental Centre on this, see. Article 42, paragraph 2.
Delegated powers to the Ministry of the environment environment centres
§ 2. The following powers delegated from the Environment Minister to all the Ministry of the environment environment centres:
1) Receipt of collateral to cover the Environmental Center's expenses to the casework and enforcement, see. Article 19, paragraph 1.
2) determination of the size of the collateral, etc., see. Article 19, paragraph 2.
3) Communication of the information injunction and studies, etc., see. § 20.
4) transmission of new information to the authority which has taken the decision referred to in article 6. Article 21, paragraph 1.
5) notice of the injunction on preventive measures or practicable measures, in accordance with article 3. § 22 (1).
6) notice of orders remedial actions, see. section 23 (1) or (2).
7) Decision about what environmental damage must be remedied first, see. § 24.
8) notice of tolerate injunction, see. Article 25, paragraph 2.
9) receipt of claims and subrogation is subrogated claims, see. Article 25, paragraph 3.
10) performance of the tasks conferred on the vejbestyrelsen according to the law on public roads, see. section 25 (4).
11) notice of orders under section § 20, 22 and 23 in the event of more responsible, see. § 26.
12) registration and cancellation of forvarslede and granted injunctive relief, without prejudice. Article 27, paragraphs 1 and 4.
13) receipt of notification, see. § 28.
14) supervision of compliance with the law and the rules laid down in accordance with the law, in accordance with article 3. section 31 of the Act.
15) Cause an illegal relationship legalised, see. § 32.
16) Communication to the effect that irregular situation must be brought to an end, see. Article 33, paragraph 1.
17) let the prescribed measures perform, see. Article 33, paragraph 2.
18) Access without a court order for the properties, locations and means of transport and access to photograph, copy or include documents and other objects, as well as the receipt of help and guidance from owners and employees, without prejudice. section 34 (1) and (3).
19) receipt of guidance and help from owners and employees, without prejudice. Article 34, paragraph 3.
20) Execution of the necessary studies for the officer's account, see. section 35.
21) receiving requests to take measures, in accordance with article 3. 36 (1) of the Act.
22) Under the direction of the complaint justified and derogation from the time limit referred to in article 6. Article 38, paragraph 1.
23) receipt of request under direction from local associations and organizations of decisions referred to in article 6. Article 42, paragraph 1.
24) decision that the Municipal Council and the Regional Council to provide information, see. section 44 (1).
25) provision for complaints about injunctive relief or decisions on collateral should not have suspensive effect. § 51.
26) receiving and forwarding complaints, see. section 52 (1).
§ 3. Environment Centre Ringkøbing, Environmental center Aalborg, Aarhus, Environmental center environmental center Ribe, Environment Centre Odense, Roskilde and environmental center Environmental center Nykøbing Falster carries out their powers in the notice within the municipalities, which are listed in annex 1.
Call in in specific cases
§ 4. The Minister may decide to take over a power that should be exercised by the Ministry of the environment after the publication environment centres.
§ 5. The Director of the environmental protection agency, Director of urban and landscape agency or the Director of the Danish forest and nature agency can decide to take over a power that should be exercised by the Ministry of the environment after the publication environment centres, to the extent that the relevant authority has line responsibility for the legislation under which the decision on the existence of an environmental damage or an imminent threat of environmental damage is taken.
Delegation in specific cases
§ 6. The Minister may decide to delegate the exercise of a power, that after the Ordinance rests with the Ministry of the environment environment centres, to the environmental protection agency, urban and landscape agency or the forest and nature Agency.
Instructional power and supervision
§ 7. The Director of the environmental protection agency, Director of urban and landscape agency or the Director of the Danish forest and nature agency supervises and can give the directors of the Ministry of the environment environment centres instructions for eco-centres, the exercise of the powers delegated to them in the order, to the extent that the relevant authority has line responsibility for the legislation under which the decision on the existence of an environmental damage or an imminent threat of environmental damage , is taken.
Appeal against decisions
§ 8. Decisions of the Ministry of the environment environment centres after notice may not be appealed to a Board of health or to the Environment Minister.
(2). Decisions can be appealed to the Environmental complaints, incidentally or Natural complaints board, see. § 50.
Date of entry into force of
§ 9. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. July 2008.
The Ministry of the environment, the 26. June 2008 Troels Lund Poulsen/Ole Christiansen Annex 1
Municipalities within which the Ministry of the environment environment centres undertake their powers in order, see. paragraph 3:
Environment Centre Ringkøbing, Environmental center Aalborg, Aarhus, Environmental center environmental center Ribe, Environment Centre Odense, Roskilde and environmental center Environmental center Nykøbing Falster exercise their powers within the following districts:
Environment Centre Ringkøbing:
1) Herning municipality
2) Holstebro Municipality,
3) Ikast-Brande Municipality
4) Lemvig Municipality,
5) Ringkøbing-Skjern municipality
6) Skive Municipality,
7) Struer Municipality and
8) Viborg Municipality.
Environmental center Aalborg:
1) Brønderslev Municipality,
2) Frederikshavn Municipality,
3 Hjørring municipality),
4) jammerbugt municipality,
5) Læsø Municipality,
6) Mariager fjord Kommune,
7) Morsø Municipality,
8) Rebild Municipality,
9 the Thisted municipality),
10) vesthimmerland Municipality and
11) Aalborg Municipality.
Environmental center Of Aarhus:
1) Favrskov Municipality,
2 Hedensted Municipality),
3) Horsens Municipality,
4) norddjurs Municipality,
5) Odder municipality
6) Randers Municipality,
7) Samsø Municipality,
8) Silkeborg Kommune,
9) Skanderborg municipality,
10) Syddjurs municipality and
11) Aarhus Municipality.
Environmental center Of Ribe:
1) Billund municipality,
2) Esbjerg Municipality,
3) Fanø Municipality,
4) Fredericia Municipality,
5) Haderslev Municipality,
6) Kolding Municipality,
7) Sønderborg Municipality,
8) Barrels Municipality,
9) in Varde Municipality,
10) Road Municipality,
11) Vejle Municipality and
12) Aabenraa Municipality.
Environment Centre Odense:
1) Assens municipality,
2) Faaborg-Midtfyn Municipality,
3) kerteminde Municipality,
4) Langeland Municipality,
5) middelfart Municipality,
6) nordfyns Municipality,
7) Nyborg Municipality,
8) Odense Municipality,
9) Svendborg Municipality and
10) Ærø municipality.
Environmental center Of Roskilde:
1) Albertslund Municipality,
2) Allerød Municipality,
3) Ballerup Kommune,
4) regional municipality of Bornholm,
5) Brøndby Municipality,
6) Dragør Municipality,
7) Egedal Municipality,
8) Fredensborg Kommune,
9) Frederiksberg Municipality,
10) frederikssund Municipality,
12) Furesø Municipality,
13) Gentofte Municipality,
14) Gladsaxe Kommune,
15) Glostrup Municipality,
16) Greve Municipality,
17) Gribskov Municipality,
18) Helsingør Kommune,
19) Herlev Municipality,
20) in Hillerød municipality,
21) Holbæk Municipality,
22) Hvidovre Kommune,
23) High-Taastrup Municipality,
24) Hørsholm Municipality,
25) Ishøj Municipality,
26) Kalundborg Municipality,
27) Copenhagen municipality,
28) Køge Municipality,
29) Lejre municipality,
30) Lyngby-Taarbæk Municipality,
31) Odsherred Municipality,
32) Roskilde Municipality,
33) Rudersdal Municipality,
34) Rødovre Municipality,
35) Solrød municipality
36) Stevns Municipality,
37) Tårnby Municipality and
38) Vallensbæk municipality.
Environmental center Nykøbing Falster:
1) Faxe Municipality,
2) Guldborgsund Municipality,
3) Lolland Municipality,
4) Næstved Municipality,
5) ringsted Municipality,
6) Slagelse Municipality,
7) Sorø Municipality and
8) Vordingborg Municipality.
Search Translated Laws of Denmark