Executive order amending Executive order on an active employment efforts
In executive order No. 1676 by 19. December 2006 on an active employment efforts, as amended by Decree No. 183 of 28. February 2007, Decree No. 425 of 9. May 2007, Decree No. 883 of 9. July 2007 and Decree No. 1158 by 4. October 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. Article 23, paragraph 3, are repealed.
2. section 41, paragraph 2, no. 4, is replaced by the following: ' 4) persons entitled to absence through pregnancy, childbirth and adoption, to the extent that during the absence, in accordance with the provisions of the maternity section 6, paragraphs 1 and 2, section 7, section 8, paragraphs 1 to 6, section 9, section 13 and section 14 (1) and (2) is entitled to a daily allowance by pregnancy, childbirth and adoption, '
3. section 41, paragraph 2, no. 5, shall be replaced by the following: ' 5) cash and start aid recipients, there are people on sick leave due to life-threatening ailments deemed incurable, and '
4. In section 42 (a) the following paragraph 3 is added: ' (3). Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to sickness cash-and start aid recipients who are in documented long-term treatment at least 3 months, excluding activation. For this group of persons must content meet the requirements of section 12 in the conversation (b) of the Act on active social policy. '
5. In article 52, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Persons covered by section 2, nr. 1 and 2, have the right to hold earned holiday, when State in job centre will receive notification no later than 14 days before the holidays to be held, and who are not already in the holiday period provided for meetings, disseminated work or made deals, etc., as the unemployed are obliged to attend. There is less than 14 days for the holidays, can approve the job centre holiday celebration, if the organisation does not undermine the employment efforts for the unemployed. There can be held on individual days, when holiday earned the State in job centre receives the notice, and that those days are not provided for meetings, made deals, etc. or disseminated work that the unemployed are obliged to participate in. "
6. section 60, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' in the case of persons covered by section 2, nr. 1, ascertained periods of aggregate unemployment after §§ 73, 104, 134 a, 150-151, 154-156, 167 and 186 after the Labour Directorate's Executive order on employment requirements and benefit period. '
7. section 61 (1), is replaced by the following: ' in the case of persons covered by section 2, nr. 2 and 3 shall be determined consistent periods of cash assistance or start Help after § § 74, 104, 134 (a), 160-162, 164-165 and 167 under section 50 (2). '
8. section 87 (1) and (2) shall be replaced by the following: ' an offer of internship can have a duration, which constitute up to
1) 4 weeks for persons covered by section 2, nr. 1,
2) 4 weeks for persons covered by section 2, nr. 2, however, 8 weeks for persons covered by section 159 (b),
3) 13 weeks for persons covered by section 2, nr. 2 If the person does not have professional experience, long-term unemployment or otherwise have difficulty obtaining employment with wage subsidies, and
4) 13 weeks for persons covered by section 2, nr. 3-5 and 7.
(2). For persons covered by paragraph 1, nr. 2, 3 and 4, the period after a concrete assessment is extended up to 26 weeks. If the person then out from a concrete individual assessment has special needs for a longer period of time, the period may be extended further. '
9. In section 128, paragraph 7, the words ' paragraph 4 ': ' paragraph 6 '.
10. In section 158, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' section 150-156 «:» and section 157 (a) '.
11. section 164 is replaced by the following: ' § 164. Persons over the age of 30 years, and which are covered by section 2, nr. 2 and 3, the latest after a continuous period of 9 months with the cash benefit or start help from first contact for help to the municipality the right and the duty to initiate deals after chapter 10-12. '
12. In article 165, paragraph 2, the words: ' § 164, 1 section ' to: ' section 164 '.
13. § 165 (3), is repealed.
14. section 169, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' § 169. In order to promote that person achieves or maintains exceptional recruitment or recruitment in accordance with the law on the older worker job, or that people can drive business activity, can be granted to devices in the form of working tools and less workplace arrangements. '
15. In section 191 (1), the last sentence shall be replaced by the following: ' wage subsidies after chapter 12 to local employers for persons covered by section 2, nr. 1, shall be paid as grants, see. notice on payment, financial reporting and auditing of government wage subsidies to municipal and regional employers concerning the Act on an active employment efforts and law on service jobs. '
(1). The notice shall enter into force on the 1. July 2008.
The national labour market authority, the 26. June 2008 Helle Rasmussen/Kim Svendsen-Tune