Ordinance Amending The Ordinance On The Control Of Heat Cost Allocators, Which Are Used As The Basis For The Distribution Of Consumption Of Heat (Amendment Of Rules Of Supervision And Redress)
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om kontrol med varmefordelingsmålere, der anvendes som grundlag for fordeling af forbrug af varme(Ændring af regler for tilsyn og klageadgang)
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=120639
Ordinance amending the Ordinance on the control of heat cost allocators, which are used as the basis for the distribution of consumption of heat
(Amendment of rules of supervision and redress)
In executive order No. 70 of 28. January 1997 on the control of heat cost allocators, which are used as the basis for the distribution of consumption of heat, as amended by Decree No. 1137 of 15. December 2003 shall be amended as follows:
1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following: ' under section 15, paragraph 1, article 16, paragraph 1, and section 22, paragraph 4, of law No. 602 by 24. June 2005 for business promotion, be laid down under the authority: '
2. In section 4, paragraph 4, article 9, paragraphs 1, 2 and 4, and article 10, paragraph 5, the words ' the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund ' to: ' the Danish safety technology authority '.
3. Pursuant to section 4 shall be inserted in Chapter 2:
' Section 4a. By the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund means the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund (DANAK, Metrology), which is the part of the Fund, which has a metrology as area.
(2). By the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund (DANAK) means the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund (DANAK, accreditation), which is the portion of the Fund which have accreditation which area. '
4. Article 10, paragraph 6 is replaced by the following: ' the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund calculates it payment for its services in connection with this order, see. Ordinance on fees, etc. in the field of metrology. '
5. In article 12, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, shall be inserted before ' the Danish accreditation and Metrology Fund «:» and «the Danish safety technology authority.
The notice shall enter into force on the 11. August 2008.
The Danish safety technology authority, the 28. July 2008 Carsten S/Line Hadi
Search Translated Laws of Denmark