Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=121245
Decree amending the Decree on subsidies for the care of grass and natural areas
In executive order No. 592 of 8. June 2007 on the reimbursement for the care of grass and natural areas, as amended by Decree No. 39 by 29. January 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' the Directorate of Food Business ' to: ' Food Business ', ' Directorate ': ' Food Business ', ' Directorate ': ' Food Business ', ' Directorate of Food Business ' to: ' Food Business ' and ' Directorate ': ' Food Business '.
2. Under section 4 shall be inserted in Chapter 2:
» section 4 (a). when a new owner or lessor entry into an application for a grant or pledge in an undertaking for the purposes of this Ordinance also grants an owner's entry at the termination of the lease. '
3. In section 24 (1), (2). paragraph shall be added after ' rights ': ' without prejudice to article. However, section 29 (3) '.
4. Article 27, paragraph 3, 1. paragraph is replaced by the following: ' non-compliance with the conditions for grant commitments may result in reduction of the grant, including in cases where the non-compliance is due to a new undertaking's conditions, and where the grant for that tilsagnsår is to be paid for an earlier undertaking gardens, see. section 29 (3). '
5. In article 28, paragraph 2, shall be inserted after ' Nemkonto ': ' without prejudice to article. However, section 29 (3) '.
6. In article 29, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' subsidies for a tilsagnsår, ': ' to the inspection authority has the necessary access to areas in connection with on-the-spot checks, and '.
7. In section 29 shall be added as paragraph 3 and paragraph 4:
' (3). Application for a grant payout for an area shall be submitted by the undertaking, which upon the expiry of the time limit referred to in paragraph 2 the area as the owner or tenant, driver and registered in the Food Business as undertaking gardens or in the case of a manufacturer change will occur in the undertaking referred to in article 6. § 24. Grants for area shall be paid to the person who submitted the application for grant disbursement.
(4). Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 3 shall apply to the producer to switch for a land grant for the area of the undertaking, to be paid to the new undertaking gardens, if this occurred in the undertaking pursuant to a manufacturer switch statement received in Food Profession before 10. September 2008. '
8. § 34 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 34. Joins a new owner or tenant in a commitment to grant, see. § 24, can Food Profession provide that subsidies are paid to an earlier undertaking gardens, to be repaid by the new undertaking in cases where the Food Profession
1) shall decide on cancellation of commitments for grants as a result of the new undertaking's conditions,
2) shall decide on cancellation of commitments for grants as a result of the areas declared in a manufacturer of switch statement, is larger than the land can be determined, and the producer declaration that the new switch undertaking gardens at the onset of the undertaking will be responsible for the size of the areas listed in manufacturer switch statement or
3) notes that paid too much subsidy to a previous undertaking gardens as a result of the new undertaking's conditions. '
The notice shall enter into force on 10 June. September 2008.
Food Industries, the 5. September 2008 Aren't b. Jackson/Steen Pawn
Search Translated Laws of Denmark