Insurance companies, sub-agency companies and management companies liability insurance and guarantee
Section 9. This is a condition for a business establishment (hereinafter referred to as the insurance company or an administration company) may enter into a contract on sale. of insurance products for an insurance undertaking, which is : declared as a cross-border service provider pursuant to section 31 of the Act of Finance that the Finance Company is submitted
1) a statement from a the insurance undertaking that the insurance agent or the management company is covered by a liability insurance, cf. paragraph 4 and § 10, or
2) a statement that the insurance undertaking with which an insurance claim has been concluded has assumed responsibility for negligent conditions of the insurance agent ; or the management company for the insurance office.
Stk. 2. An insurance business, subsidiary company, management company, and a branch of an insurance business or company that is notified pursuant to section 43 (2). 1 in the Act of Insurance intermediary, which is an agreement with an industry (hereinafter referred to as ' sub-premises or management company ") on the sale of between the parties agreed upon insurance, must be covered by a liability insurance, cf. paragraph 4 and section 10.
Stk. 3. An insurance business, subagent-agency, or an administration company registered in another country within the European Union or in a country such as the Community has concluded an agreement in the financial sphere forming part of the territory of the European Union ; an agreement with a business undertaking (hereinafter referred to as the sub-agency company or the management company) on the sale of between the parties agreed on insurance products must be covered by a liability insurance, cf. paragraph 4 and section 10.
Stk. 4. It must appear in the assurance company's statement on the liability insurance,
1) that the insurance undertaking shall be liable immediately to the injured party for that ; liability for liability of the insurance agent, the agent company or the administration company in the event of negligent conditions of the insurance agent, the company company, the management company, or any such liability ; for,
2) to the insurance policy shall cover the activities of the insurance agent, the activities of the subordinate undertaking or the management company in all countries within the European Union and countries concluded by the Community in the financial sphere, and
3) that the coverage amount of the insurance cover is at least 1,120,200 euros per. emergency and at least 1,680,300 euros for all claims by insurance.
Stk. 5. Is the liability insurance for the individual Insurance Company, sub-company or management company established in the context of a collective scheme comprehensive more collaborative insurance companies, sub-agents companies or, as a member of an inter-branch association, the management companies or undertakings shall apply to those in question. 4, no. 3, indicated the amount of coverage for each insurance business, sub-agency or administration company.
§ 10. It is also a condition,
1) The liability insurance cover a recovery of the cover in the event that this may be depleted as a result of one or more injuries in an insurance year (police-covered reinstatement)
2) to the liability insurance contains the right of the insurance agent, the sub-contractor or the administration company, to an end to the termination of the insurance, as a result of the cessation of the insurance claim, to insure against compensation claims that have been raised and notified no later than three years after the termination of the insurance facilitator, cf. Section 11 (1). 1, and
3) that the liability of liability in relation to third parties shall cover claims that have been raised and notified no later than three years after the termination of liability insurance, insofar as it is not responsible for liability insurance ; in the second insurance undertaking with full retro-retro coverage.
section 11 When an insurance agent's, sub-agency company, or administration company is bankrupting, and upon an insurance agent, the termination of insurance intermediaries must draw up a drain on insurance, that will cover liability for replacement claims that have been raised and notified no later than three years after the termination of the company or the insurance intermediation agreement.
Stk. 2. The containment of the insurance cover shall be at least 1,120,200 euros per. emergency cases and at least EUR 1 680.300 for all emergency cases. You mentioned coverage amounts for the full 3-year expiration period.
Stk. Three. even though it was referred to in paragraph 1 The insurance policy shall not be endorsed or the insurance policy is terminated for other reasons, and without reinsurance of the same degree of liability in another insurance undertaking, the insurance undertaking of the insurance undertaking for third parties ' s claim against the insurance agent, the assistant company or management company, which has been raised and notified no later than three years after the termination of responsibility.
Stk. 4. In relation to third parties, liability insurance may only be terminated at the request of the insurance undertaking from a certain date, which may not be able to enter in earlier than one month following the receipt in the Finance-SEC request.
§ 12. Upon submission of insurance policy, the assurance undertaking shall satisfy the liability insurance in section 9 (4). Paragraph 1 and paragraph. 4 and 5, section 10 and section 11 (4). 1-3. The assurance undertaking ' s declaration shall be made on one of the Financial Comst.
section 6. Upon submission of insurance policy, the assurance undertaking shall satisfy the liability insurance in section 2-4 and section 5 (5). 1. The assurance undertaking ' s declaration shall be made on one of the Financial Commission, drawn up form.
section 7. For undertakings that have a connection as specified in the Act of financial activity section 5 (5). 1, no. 6 and 7, for companies with no registered offices in this country, the specific status of the Financial Services is the equivalent of the content and scope of an established insurance cover, corresponding to the rules in section 2-4 and section 5 (1).
§ 8. A company may be able to fulfill the rules in section 2-5 instead of a guarantee styling in a financial institution.