of 25 June 2002. August 2015,
amending Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on detailed conditions
termination of education in secondary education, GCSE, as amended by
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, establishes, pursuant to § 81 para.
11, section 91 paragraph 2. 1 and section 113a of the paragraph. 2 Act No. 561/2004 Coll., on
pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education
(the Education Act), as amended by Act No. 242/2008 Coll., Act No. 49/2009
Coll., Act No. 472/2011 Coll., Act No. 370/2012 Coll. and Act No. 82/2015
Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on detailed conditions of termination of education
in high school, GCSE as amended by Decree No. 90/2010
Coll., Decree No. 274/2010 Coll., Decree No. 54/2007 Coll., Decree No.
273/2010 Coll., Decree No. 371/2012 Coll. and Decree No. 173/2014 Sb,
be amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 9, the number "90" is replaced by "105".
2. In paragraph 9, the second sentence shall be deleted.
3. under section 19 shall be added to § 19a, which including the title reads as follows:
Replacing a foreign language exam
(1) an examination of a foreign language, for which the venue is a pupil enrolled pursuant to §
4 (4). 2 (a). (c)), or (e)), can be replaced with the result of a standardized
tests in accordance with the Education Act stating that the language proficiency of the student on the
level B1 or higher level according to the common European reference
framework for languages.
(2) information on standardized tests, which the headmaster can
referred to in paragraph 1 to choose as a replacement of foreign language tests, the
the Ministry not later than 31 December 2006. March of each year in a manner allowing
remote access. The information is valid for the spring evaluation period and
autumn trial period in the following calendar year.
(3) a written request for the replacement of the test serves the pupil to the Director of school
not later than 31 December 2006. March for graduation exams in the spring
trial period and up to 30. June for graduation exams in the
autumn trial period. The application is always a certified copy
proof of successful completion of a standardized language test. ".
4. In paragraph 24, at the end of paragraph 4, the following sentence "If the pupil has replaced the
an examination of a foreign language examination pursuant to section 19a of the protocols for
the relevant tests instead of the degree of benefit for the word "replaced by". ".
5. In article 26, the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) in the event that the student replaced the foreign language test of the profile sections
baccalaureate examination under section 19a, is given on the report card for
the relevant tests the degree of benefit instead of the word "replaced". This
the test is not included in the total referred to in paragraph 2. '.
6. In paragraph 31, at the end of paragraph 4, the following sentence "If the pupil has replaced the
an examination of a foreign language examination under section 19a, is annexed to the Protocol
also a certified copy of the proof of the successful completion of this test. ".
1. for the duration of the didactic of mathematics test in the autumn
the trial period of 2015 will apply section 9 of Decree No. 177/2009 Coll., on
the version in force before the date of entry into force of this Decree.
2. information on the tests of the replacement of the foreign language exam
the profile sections graduation exams that the headmaster can determine for
the holding of graduation exams in the spring and Autumn period of test
trial period, the Ministry will publish the 2016 at the latest by 15. September
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. September 2015.
Mgr. Valachová, Ph.d., v. r.