The communication from the
The Ministry of finance
of 13 October. June 2007,
which specify the conditions of the bond of the Czech Republic, 2007-2022,
The Ministry of Finance issued Treasury bonds in accordance with § 25 of the law No.
190/2004 Coll. on bonds, as amended, (hereinafter referred to as
"the law on bonds") and specifies the terms and conditions of the bond of the Czech
Republic, 2007-2022, 4.70%:
1. basic characteristics of the bonds:
Issuer: Czech Republic represented by the Ministry of finance
Name: Bond of the Czech Republic, 2007-2022, 4.70%
Short name: the CZECH REPUBLIC, 4.70% 22
Serial number: 52 emissions.
Nominal value: £ 10,000
Form of a bond: bearer securities
Form of a bond: book-entry securities
Issuing date: 18. June 13, 2007
Maturity date: 12. September 2022
Interest income: fixed rate coupon 4.70% p. a.
The taxation of interest income: according to the legislation of the Czech Republic
Coupon no. 1, ISIN: CZ0000701313
Coupon no. 2, ISIN: CZ0000701321
Coupon no. 3, ISIN: CZ0000701339
Coupon no. 4, ISIN: CZ0000701347
Coupon no. 5, ISIN: CZ0000701354
Coupon no 6, ISIN: CZ0000701362
Coupon No 7, ISIN: CZ0000701370
Coupon no 8, ISIN: CZ0000701388
Coupon No 9, ISIN: CZ0000701396
Coupon no. 10, ISIN: CZ0000701404
Coupon no. 11, ISIN: CZ0000701412
Coupon no. 12, ISIN: CZ0000701420
Coupon no. 13, ISIN: CZ0000701438
Coupon No 14, ISIN: CZ0000701446
Coupon No 15, ISIN: CZ0000701453
The principal detached, ISIN: CZ0000701305
2. Bonds are within the meaning of § 25 para. 2 of the Act on bonds issued
on the basis of special legislation, which release Government bonds.
3. the following shall be added to the bearer Bonds and are issued in book-entry form.
The register of owners of securities Centre leads.
4. Bonds may acquire legal and natural persons established or
resident in the territory of the Czech Republic and abroad. Repatriation of proceeds and
paid-up nominal values abroad will be carried out according to legal
the laws of the United States.
5. the issuer shall make a proposal on the adoption of the bonds to trading on the
market of the Prague stock exchange, a. s.
6. The record date for the payment of the proceeds of the bond is preceded by one month
days to maturity yield from the bond. Ex-coupon date is the day following the
the closing date is set at 13. of August. Interest income always receives
investor, which is the owner of the bond 12. August of each year,
beginning in the year 2008. Interest income for the first period from the date of issue 18.
June 2007 to 12. September 2008 will receive an investor who is the owner of
Bond 12. August 2008.
7. Bonds are interest-bearing a fixed interest rate of 4.70% p. a.
Interest income is paid once a year, to 12. September starting at
the year of 2008. If payday falls on a day that the yield is not working
on the date of payment will be the first following working day without
the yield for the transferring.
8. transferability of the bonds in the securities Center, beginning on the day
credited to the accounts of the first owners of the bonds. The last day will be
experience to transfer securities on accounts in securities Centre
paper is 12. August 2022.
9. calculation of aliquot interest rate is based on one year of 360 days
and 12 30-day months (BCK-standard 30E/360). Pipette an aliquot part
interest income is added to the price of a bond calculated from the date of issue.
10. Bonds to be issued after each of the sections (tranches).
The primary sale of 1. the tranche will be made in the form of American auction organized by the
The Czech National Bank for a group of actors on 13 November. June
2007. Other investors may participate in the auction via direct
participants. Notice of the auction and the list of direct participants in advance
disclosed to the public. The primary sale of other tranches will be carried out under the same
terms and conditions. Emission time limit ending on 12. August 2022.
11. Each order passed to auction direct participants are
met gradually from the highest price offered. When the progressive
meeting the orders with a specific price exceeds the offered "
the volume of orders, the volume of bonds, which are sold by the issuer
order with this push price met only in part. Bonds
are sold at the prices offered.
12. The total volume of bond issue is 70 000 000 000 CZK.
Bonds may be issued in a small or large volume in accordance with §
11 of the Act on the bonds in a range that will respond to the development and
the structure of the funding of the national debt. The volume of emissions may be increased
up to $ 95 000 000 000.
13. Valid assessment of financial eligibility (rating) of long-term
on CZK-denominated liabilities on the date of release of these emission conditions made
by Standard Poor's & is on level A, Moody's on
14. The Department of Justice on the yield of a bond pursuant to section 18 of the Act on bonds
is made possible.
15. The Ministry of finance declares that he owes to each owner
Bond nominal value of the bond. The bonds will be repaid in
the nominal value at the date of 12. September 2022. From this day ends with the remuneration
bonds. The nominal value of the bond, together with the last interest
the proceeds will be paid to the investor, which is the owner of the bond of the day
August 12, 2022. If the day falls on the day of repayment of principal, which is not
business day, the payment of the first following working day
without the right to return for this postponement of the payment.
16. Any and all rights associated with the bonds and coupons are issued to them in
pursuant to section 42 of the Act on bonds forfeited in the expiry of 10 years from the
the date on which it could be invoked for the first time.
17. The Ministry of finance is committed to secure the payment of interest
the proceeds of the bonds and repay the nominal value of the bonds of their
According to the owners of these emission conditions. Payment is
National Bank. Coupons and the principal of the bonds are paid by direct debit
transfer or in cash, according to the instructions of the owner of the bond.
Payment instead shall publish the manner in which payment of the coupon and redemption
the nominal value is executed.
18. Bonds are direct, unconditional and nepodřízenými liabilities
States that are on the same level with all the other existing
and future direct, unconditional and nepodřízenými liabilities
of the Republic.
19. the notification to the public about these bonds will be
published in newspapers or other similarly focused
the journal, commonly available in the Czech Republic, and in a manner allowing
20. these terms and conditions may be translated into foreign languages. If there is a
a conflict between the various language versions, the issue conditions
Ing. Kalousek in r.