Minister of labor and social welfare
from day 1. September 1949
on social provision of Czechoslovak citizens living abroad.
Minister of labor and social welfare, in agreement with the ministry of finance and
Foreign Affairs ordered pursuant to section 2, paragraph 2. 2 of the Act of 30 June. June
1948, no. 174 Coll. repealing laws:
(1) the Czechoslovak citizens residing abroad who are certified
reliable and committed to the establishment of the Czechoslovak people's Democratic
Republic and who found themselves for illness, disability, old age or without your
the blame for another reason in a pinch, you can provide the social pension according to the
of this Regulation (in the next "social pension"), cannot be a
their provision must be taken care of otherwise.
(2) social pension are excluded persons
1. they have left after 5. May 1945 Czechoslovak territory illegally
States, or that after passing through authorisations which they have been
given, returned without serious reasons in the Czechoslovak Republic, or
2. which refused without serious reasons, the přestěhovati to the challenge
Embassy to the cargo State to the Czechoslovak Republic.
(3) social pension is not a legal claim.
A social pension can záležeti according to the nature and extent of an emergency in
the provision of
1. one-time bailout or
2. social lease for a maximum period of three years, or
3. regular social contributions up to the amount of the social pension
According to the National Insurance Act.
For the provision of social pension are decided by the embassies according to the
directives which will issue the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in agreement with the
the ministries of labor and social welfare, the Interior and finance.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of publication.
Zápotocký in r.
Erban v. r.