Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=3186&nr=392~2F1922~20Sb.&ft=txt
the Government of the Czechoslovak Republic
of 22 March. in December 1922,
implementing the section 84 of the law of 11 June 2002. July 1922, no. 242 Coll. and
n., with mining of fraternal treasuries.
According to § § 84 and 100 of the Act of 11 June 2002. July 1922. 242 Coll. and
(1) in each of the districts councils, set up after revírních the meaning of section 16 of the
the law of 25 June. February 1920. 144 Coll. and n., combined with
Hospital Department of the existing fraternal treasuries, child supervision
mining offices, one guarded brotherly cashier. Only circuit
přičleňuje České plzeňskému, so is the circumference of the Plzeň
Golden Hill brethren checkout is for both circuits of the cash register in common.
(2) Similarly, there shall be established for Slovakia and Subcarpathia in the meantime
common Golden Hill brethren.
(3) these Treasury: Golden Hill is home to the fraternal Kladno, Plzeň (Pilsen), Trutnov,
The bridge over the Falknově, a Moravian Ostrava, Brno and stop at Růžomberku;
their circuits, notwithstanding the consent of the previous exceptions-current
those circuits which revírních advice.
(1) at the same time consolidate provident all of Department
fraternal treasuries, child supervision offices in the Central Mining
brotherly cashier in Prague.
(2) If you did not set up some fraternal treasuries special
Department of the hospital and provident, makes the necessary Division of administrative
the Commission, established by the Central Treasury for brotherly (§ 6 of this regulation;
84 of the Act, paragraph 2.) on the proposal of the Administrative Commission in the Růžomberku and in the agreement
with this Commission. If there is no agreement, decides the Ministry of public
On the date of publication of this regulation are switching assets, rights and obligations
the Department of health on the new Golden Hill Brethren Church funds and assets, the rights
and liabilities of the zaopatřovacích Department at the central cashier. brotherly In the same
on the day of entering the existing brotherly Treasury into liquidation and shall carry out their
the current Board of Directors according to the applicable regulations, sickness and so far
Provident insurance until the termination of the liquidation and the establishment of the authorities referred to in
the law, in the name and on behalf of the new fraternal Treasury for
supervision of the Administrative Commission, with regard to the supervisory authority.
(1) liquidation of the existing fraternal treasuries performs the Administrative Commission (§
6) according to the principles of sound financial management, preserving these rules:
(2) each new biodegradable fraternal cashier on the date of consolidation accounting builds
accounts and a statement about the status and composition of the equity, and to separate sickness and
for the separation of Provident in particular. Obligations and legal conditions that
avoidance of the ratio of insurance between the Treasury and its brotherly
members of the at, if according to the law of their nature may be, and where it
appropriate, ploughing, undone.
(3) insurance-technical balance, drawn up according to section 35 of the Act of 28 June.
July 1889. 127., shall not be required, however, on the date of
merge the door the actuarial technical value:
1. statutory liquid (napadlých) zaopatřovacích pensions with
excluding pensions, granted by cís. Regulation of 15 March. September 1914,
No. 304, or according to the law of 24 December 2002. May 1918. 270 l.
2. claims arising from the law of 24 December 2002. May 1918. 270.,
If its remuneration according to section 7 of the law falls on the owner of the plant,
3. any voluntary přídavkového insurance (premium reservu),
4. insurance of short-term according to § 91 (and following) of the Act of 16 July.
December 190ž. 1. from 1907, in the text of his novel,
5. other special benefits conferred by the ticket office, or filial piety
(4) in addition, the entity shall recognise the value on the date of consolidation deficit, the amount of which was
fixed the last actuarial technical balances and whose remuneration
opatřovala with special sanačními posts, the nation according to the provisions of
to paragraph 3. at 41 and) Cust. of 28 June. July 1889, no. 127, in
amended by Act of 17 May. September 1892, no. 178.
(5) in the event that the business owner has taken over either wholly or largely
reimbursement as follows the reported deficit, let there be the monetary value of such an undertaking
to date the merge napočtena and reported.
(6) the values under no. 3., 4. and (5). referred to at length from the assets of the fraternal
Treasury eliminated and its purpose.
(7) the composition of the assets of liquidation shall be conducted and the acceptance of the rights and obligations
each Department of the newly established fraternal treasuries.
(8) the application of entrepreneurs, which were on the date of publication of this
employed two-thirds of the former regulation of the number of members of each of the merged
the Department of zaopatřovacích, after the case of sickness, allowing them to new
box office see into him in the brethren of the necessary material and sincerity must be
extracts and copies, so they could at their own expense sestaviti
technical-insurance balance existing fraternal treasuries at the date of
merging them. The request must be filed within one year of the date
the publication of this regulation, the Board of Directors of the new fraternal Treasury, after
the case for the Administrative Commission (242/1922).
(9) other measures necessary within the meaning of section 84 of the Act, the Board shall
the Commission (paragraph 6) with the approval of the supervisory authority.
After the termination of the liquidation and after converting to a new agenda of brotherly
cashier, supervisory authority declares the activity of the Department of fraternal
the cash register for the skončenu. All the writings of the cancelled fraternal treasuries
takes the relevant guarded fraternal.
(1) the supervisory authority shall appoint for each guarded brotherly cashier,
vyslechnuv guarded hints and i. Group mining communities, and if it is not
her vyslechnuv a representative of the business, a nine-member Board pertaining to the
the Commission, whose working time lasts until the establishment of the new institutions of the brethren
Treasury in the second head of the Act referred to. At the same time, the supervisory authority shall be appointed by
for each Member of the Administrative Commission after one náhradníku. At least 3 representatives
insured persons in the Administrative Commission and their alternates must be members
the Brethren Church coffers. Clerk cashier or new biodegradable fraternal administrative
the Commission cannot be a member of the Administrative Commission. The Administrative Commission shall elect its
the President and his Deputy of their number, and it unanimously. If it does not agree
the Administrative Commission on the election of the Chairman of the Commission and his Deputy, execute the
These features-however, without the right to vote-the officials of the mining authorities,
appointed by the supervisory authority.
(2) Similarly, the Administrative Commission shall establish a central register of brotherly.
The Administrative Commission of the Central Moravian Church coffers can be povolati as members of the
exceptionally, members of the Administrative Commission revírních fraternal treasuries.
(3) The Commission shall decide by a simple majority of those present and are able to
usnášeti in the presence of the President or his Deputy and five members of the Commission,
After the case of their replacements. In a tie, the Chairperson shall decide.
(4) the Administrative Commission shall submit its rules of procedure to the approval of the competent
to the supervisory authority. Model rules of procedure issues the Ministry of public works.
(5) the scope of the Administrative Commission is Honorary functions; members of the Board
the Commission, however, entitled to compensation for the fare and subsistence, and the representatives of the
policy holders if they are members of the brethren's coffers, in addition, be entitled to
compensation for loss of earnings due to the convening of its functions. Administrative expenses
the Commission shall be borne by the liquidation of assets on account of new biodegradable Department
the existing fraternal treasuries in proportion to the number of its membership.
(1) the supervisory authority shall exercise State supervision to the tills and fraternal
the administrative commissions in accordance with the provisions of §§ 68 equivalent to 71 of the Act and is
entitled to-to ensure correct and quick to adjust the ratios within the meaning of
law-doplniti, after the case of a change of measures of the Administrative Commission.
(2) if the Administrative Commission according to the equivalent of 6. paragraph of section 68 of the Act, the
the supervisory authority will take over the management until the appointment of the new Commission.
(3) revírních Affairs of fraternal treasuries is supervisory authority
the mining Executive, with regard to the Government's Directorate for
mining and metallurgical Affairs in Bratislava, for other matters
Ministry of public works. Both offices are authorized to delegovati
one of the offices of the child.
(4) the Administrative Commission shall oznámiti each meeting to the supervisory authority
showing the daily order at least 5 days in advance.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of publication. It entrusts the
the Minister of public works.
Raja v r.
Habrman in r.
Dr. Rašín in r.
Smith v. r.
Serb in the r.
Dr. Kállay in r.
Dr. Edvard Beneš in r.
Bechyně in r.
Bold in r.
Dr. Hoxha in r.
Malypetr in r.
Dr. Dolansky in r.
Silver in r.
Udržal in r.
Dr. Markovič in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic