of 22 March. February 1957
on military health professionals.
The Government of the Czechoslovak Republic ordered pursuant to section 4, paragraph 4. 1 of law No.
170/1950 Coll., on medical professions:
(1) in the Czechoslovak armed forces establishes the functions of the military
a health care professional.
(2) the function of military health care professional for the scope of preventive and therapeutic care
may pursue persons who have undergone eleven high school
military medical school. The function of military health care professional for a scope
drugstore may pursue persons who have undergone health
school, the scope for pharmacy technicians, according to the curriculum
established by the Ministry of health in agreement with and supplemented by
the Ministry of national defense.
(3) during the war may perform the function of military health care professional also
veterinarians, who have received adequate training in
the Czechoslovak armed forces, dedicated to the tasks of medical
service during the war, and the central national health care professionals
Administration after military-vocational supplementary courses.
(1) the task of military health professionals for preventative care is
cooperate in the performance of a single, effective and valuable health care
a man in the range, which provides for the Ministry of national defence in consultation with the
the ministries of Interior and health, and continuously improve the health
level and health awareness.
(2) Military medics for the helper shall carry out work referred to in
section 10 of Decree No. 77/1951 Coll., on secondary health care
workers, and care for the supply of the units for which they are
appointed, the medical material.
(3) Military medics at work governed by the particular provisions of the law
No 170/1950 Coll., on medical professions, and the relevant military
Military Medic from active military service may be on the
the request included as central to the healthcare professional device state
health management under the applicable labour and wage regulations, and on the
the basis of the conditions that will be set out in the Minister of health
in agreement with the Minister of national defence.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice; carry out the Ministers
national defence, Interior and health.
General-Colonel Lomský v.r.