Minister of foreign trade
of 28 June. December 1965
about some of the changes in the Ordinance of the Minister of foreign trade no.
308/1953 OJ l., to transform the company, joint-stock company for Motokov
import and export of vehicles and products of light metal, to the enterprise for
Minister of foreign trade shall determine in agreement with the Minister of finance pursuant to
§ 2, 18 and 20 of the law No. 119/1948 Coll., on the State of the foreign organization
trade and international forwarding:
Decree of the Minister of foreign trade no. 308/1953 Ú. l., on the conversion of
the company, a joint-stock company Motokov for import and export of vehicles and
products of light metal, the company for foreign trade, is amended
1. In section 1 is amended so that the name of the company:
MOTOKOV, enterprise of foreign trade.
2. section 2 (2). 1 reads as follows:
"(1) the subject of business of an enterprise is foreign trade, especially exports and
imports of vehicles, in particular road transport (cars,
two-wheeled motor vehicles, bicycles, tractors and)
agricultural machines, equipment and accessories for vehicles, including
tires, and equipment for Assembly and production of some vehicles and
agricultural machines and their parts (karosáren, autolakoven, car repair shops
and service stations).
The company belongs to also supply parts of equipment, spare parts,
components, projects, installation and technical assistance, where necessary, the construction
part of the supplies, mostly if it is related to the goods of an undertaking dedicated. "
3. section 4 reads as follows:
(1) the company is a separate legal entity.
(2) an undertaking is an economic organization, which is running separately and
is responsible for its obligations to its worth.
(3) the State or other organizations liable for the acts or obligations of the enterprise.
(4) the company is not liable for the obligations of the State or other organizations.
(5) as the owner of immovable property is written undertaking. "
4. in paragraph 5 shall be replaced by the words "the Director", the words "Central General
the Director ".
5. section 7 reads as follows:
"section 7 of the
(1) an undertaking belongs to the competence of the Ministry of foreign trade.
(2) the Detailed rules on the mission and main tasks of the enterprise, its
Organization, management, implementation and supervision of business activities
Ministry of foreign trade issued by the Minister of foreign trade.
Financing, lending, payment, invoicing and cash operations
the company by special regulations. "
6. in paragraph 8, the following paragraph 8a is inserted:
An undertaking may enter into contracts of association with supplier and
trading economic organizations with a view to improving the
supplier-customer relations and to increase economic efficiency
foreign trade and production. "
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. in January 1966, with the exception of the provisions
article. I paragraph 2, which shall take effect on 1 January 2000. July 1966. ^ *)
Harry h v r.
*) Applies to 30. 6. the 1966 line of business pursuant to § 2 (2). 1
Decree No. 308/1953 OJ l.