of 13 October. December 2013,
amending the Decree of the Ministry of transport and communications No. 31/2001 Coll., on the
driving licences and the register of drivers, as amended
The Department of transportation shall determine pursuant to § 137 para. 2 Act No. 361/2000
Coll. on road safety and on changes of some acts
(road traffic law), as amended by law No 411/2005 Coll., Act No.
226/2006 Coll., Act No. 274/2008 Coll., Act No. 133/2007 Coll. and act
No 297/2010 Coll., to implement section 104 paragraph. 5 and § 105 para. 5 of the Act:
Decree of the Ministry of transport and communications No. 31/2001 Coll., on driving
licences and on the register of drivers, as amended by Decree No 154/2003 Coll.
Decree No. 177/2004 Coll., Decree No. 194/2006 Coll., Decree No. 27/2012
Coll. and Decree No. 243/2012 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. At the end of footnote # 5, the following sentence
"Commission directive 2012/36/EU of 7. November 2012, amending
European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/126/EC on driving
Council Directive 2013/22/EU of 13 July. may 2013, which as a result of
the accession of the Republic of Croatia, adapting certain directives in the field of
transport policy. ".
2. Appendix 1:
' Annex 1 to the Decree No 31/2001 Sb.
Model driving licence in the Czech Republic
3. Appendix 5:
' Annex No. 5 to the Decree No 31/2001 Sb.
Harmonised codes and national codes
I. harmonized codes
and the other conditions for the driver)
01. how to protect or vision correction
01.02 contact lense,
01.03 protective goggles,
01.04 Glasses reduce light transmission,
01.05 eye cover,
01.06 glasses or contact lenses.
02 hearing aid/communication aid
02.01 hearing aid for one ear,
02.02 hearing aid for two ears.
03. mandatory use of AIDS for the support of the musculoskeletal system (prostheses, orthoses)
03.01 upper limb prosthesis/orthosis,
03.02 lower limb prosthesis/orthosis.
05. driving Limit (mandatory additional conditional or restrict the driver's licence)
05.01 limited to journeys according to time of day (for example: one hour after sunrise and one hour before sunset)
05.02 limited to journeys within a radius of ... km from the place of residence of the driver, or only inside city/region,
05.03 Driving without passengers (horse),
05/04 Ride at a speed not exceeding ... ... km/h,
05.05 Driving only if it is accompanied by other held the driving licence,
05.06 Without trailer
05.07 no driving on the highway and the road for motor vehicles,
05.08 no driving under the influence of alcohol.
(b)) the adaptation of the vehicle
10. The modified mechanism to control the gear changes
10.01 manual transmission,
10.02 automatic transmission,
10.03 electronically operated Transmission
10.04 to accommodate the gear lever,
10.05 without auxiliary transmission.
15. The adjusted gear clutch control
15.01 Adapted the clutch pedal,
15.02 Manual clutch control,
15.03 automatic clutch,
15.04 partitioning in front of/fold away/detached clutch pedal.
20. The modified mechanism of the control of the braking system
20.01 and adapted to the brake pedal,
20.02 Enlarged brake pedal
20.03 brake pedal adjusted for left foot,
20.04 brake pedal by sole,
20.05 Bent brake pedal,
20.06 manual control of the service brake,
service brake 20.07 with an increased effect, brake boosters
service brake 20.08 maximum efficient system with a built-in emergency brake
20.09 Adapted parking brake, driver
20.10 electrically, parking brake control
20.11 (Customized) foot operated parking brake,
20.12 partitioning in front of/fold away/detached brake pedal,
20.13 brake Control knee
service brake Control 20.14 electrically.
25. The modified mechanism of the accelerator control
25.01 Adapted the accelerator pedal,
25/02 the accelerator pedal with the foot pad
25.03 Bent the throttle pedal,
25.04 Manual accelerator control,
on 25.05 Accelerator at knee Control
25.06 Servo-Accelerator (electronic, pneumatic, for example),
25.07 accelerator pedal on the left of the brake pedal,
25.08 accelerator pedal on the left,
25.09 partitioning in front of/fold away/detached accelerator pedal.
30. The modified common brake system and control system of Accelerator
30.01 Parallel pedals
30.02 pedals at (or almost at) the same level
30.03 Accelerator and brake pedal Slider,
30.04 Accelerator and brake pedal with prosthesis/orthosis,
30.05 fold away/detached Accelerator and brake pedal,
30.06 raised floor,
30.07 Partitioning on the side of the brake pedal,
30.08 partitioning for prosthesis on the side of the brake pedal,
30.09 partitioning in front of the accelerator pedal and brake pedal,
30.10 heel/leg Support,
30.11 electrically operated Accelerator and brake pedal.
35. A modified arrangement of drivers (for example, lights switches, windscreen wiper/washer windshield, driver
audible warning signs, directional lights)
35.01 control devices operable without negative influence on the Steering and handling,
No 35.02 control devices operable without releasing the steering wheel and accessories
35.03 control devices operable without releasing the steering wheel with your left hand and accessories
35.04 control devices operable without releasing the steering wheel with his right hand and accessories
35.05 control devices operable without releasing the steering wheel and accessories and advanced the throttle mechanism
and the service brakes.
40. Edit control
40.01 Standard power steering,
40.02 power steering with an increased effect,
40.03 Steering requiring support system,
40.04 Lengthened steering column,
40.05 Adapted steering wheel (for example, larger and/or more powerful steering wheel the steering wheel diameter, scale)
40.06 Angled steering wheel,
40.07 Vertical steering wheel,
40.08 Horizontal steering wheel,
40.09 foot control management,
40.10 alternative adjusted steering (for example, the control lever)
40.11 grip on the steering wheel,
40.12 Hand prosthesis on the steering wheel,
40.13 with orthesis tenodese.
42. Adjusting rear-view mirrors
42.01 external (left or right) rear-view mirror,
42.02 Outdoor rearview mirror set on the wing,
No 42.03 Additional inside rear-view mirror to monitor traffic,
42.04 Panoramic inside rear-view mirror,
rear-view mirror 42.05 blind angle
No 42.06 Exterior rear-view mirror (and) controlled electrically.
43. Adjusting the driver's seat
43.01 driver seat at the right height and in appropriate distance from the steering wheel, apedálů
43.02 driver seat Settings-anatomical shaping,
43.03 driver seat with lateral support for good stability,
43.04 driver seat with armrest,
43.05 Lengthening scroll of driver's seat
43.06 seat belt Set,
43.07 Harness safety belt.
44. The technical adjustment of the motorcycle (mandatory)
44.01 Separately operated brake,
44.02 (adjusted) hand operated brake (front wheel)
44.03 (adjusted) foot operated brake (back wheel)
No 44.04 (adjusted) Accelerator handle
No 44.05 (adjusted) manual transmission and clutch,
44.06 (adjusted) rear-view mirrors,
44.07 Modified drivers (such as directional lights),
No 44.08 seat height allowing the driver, in sitting position to have both feet on the ground.
45. Motorcycle with side-car only.
46. only for three-wheeled motor vehicles.
50. the restrictions on certain vehicles (vehicle identification number-VIN/chassis number).
51. Restricted to a specific vehicle (registration)
c) administrative matters
70. Exchange of licence No........., issued by the (who) ... .... (EU/UN designation
in the case of a third country; for example, UR70.0123456789.NL).
71. Duplicate driver's license number......., (EU/UN designation in the case of a third country;
for example, UR71.987654321.HR).
73. only for four-wheel motor vehicles of category B (B1).
78. Only for vehicles with automatic transmission.
79. Only to vehicles, which comply with the specifications indicated in brackets, in the context of using Article
13 Directive 2006/126/EC
No 79.01 only for two-wheel motor vehicles with or without side-car,
79.02 Only for three-wheel motor vehicles or four-wheel motor vehicles in category AM,
79.03 Only for three-wheel motor vehicles,
79.04 only for three-wheeled motor vehicle with a trailer of a maximum permitted weight
not exceeding 750 kg,
79.05 a lightweight motorcycle in category A1 with or without side-car with a power/weight ratio exceeding
79.06 combination categories B + E, if the maximum allowable weight of the trailer exceeds 3 500 kg.
80. only for the holder of the licence and with the constraint for three-wheel motor vehicles, who
reached the age of 24.
81. only for the holder of the licence and the restricted for motorcycles with side-car
or not, who have not reached the age of 21.
90. The codes used in combination with codes that define the modification to the vehicle.
No 90.01 to the left,
90.02 to the right,
No 90.04 Right,
90.06 a foot,
95. the driver is professionally qualified to.......... [95 format (DD. MM. RR)]
96. motor vehicles of category B for a trailer of a maximum permitted weight exceeding 750 kg,
If the maximum allowable weight of this combination exceeds 3 500 kg but does not exceed 4 250 kg.
97. it is not permitted to drive a motor vehicle of category C1, which falls within the scope of Council regulation
(EEC) No 3821/85 of 20 December 2002. 20 December 1985 on recording equipment in road transport.
II. National codes
105. Other health restrictions which are not listed in part I of this
of the annex.
111. unable to carry on business:
and the driver that controls) motor vehicle in the employment relationship and
which is driving a motor vehicle type of work contracted at work
(b)), for which the driver is driving a motor vehicle subject to separate
gainful activities carried out under a special legal regulation, or
(c)) of training in the management of motor vehicles under a special
160. the exemption from the age of the vehicle licence of A1, A2, or
And the person who is the holder of a licence granted to the athletes, the Motorsport
only for sport competition.
172. the restriction of vehicle licence and only to control
175. the restriction of vehicle licence D only to control
vehicles of municipal public transport people.
185. only for driving vehicles provided for in § 83 para. 5
Act No. 361/2000 Coll. until reaching the age of 21 in the Group of vehicles (C)
years, in the Group of vehicles (D) age 24.
199. The trial period of a conditional waiver from the rest of the performance penalty of prohibition
Footnotes 3, 4 and 4a shall be deleted.
4. Appendix 6:
' Annex No 6 to Decree No 31/2001 Sb.
A list of the words "driving licence" in the languages of the Member States
Permiso de Conducción
Permis de conduire
Patente di guida
Carta de Conduçao
Permis de conducere
1. Driver's license, whose form was made prior to the date of acquisition
the effectiveness of this Ordinance in accordance with the specimen in annex No. 1 of the Decree
No 31/2001 Coll., in the version in force before the date of entry into force of this
the Decree, it is possible to issue until stocks are exhausted but not later than 31 December 1998.
2. limitation of driving licenses recorded the harmonised codes 72.,
73, 74, 75, 76. and 77. in the version in force until the date of entry into force of this
the Decree, shall remain in effect even after the entry into force of this Decree.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of its publication.
Pupil in r.