Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=71152&nr=176~2F2010~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 24 July 2003. may, 2010,
laying down the details of identification documents of lawyers,
established European lawyers and trainee lawyers
The Ministry of Justice after the prior approval of the Czech Bar Association
the Chamber provides under section 5 d of paragraph 1. 1, § 35 para. 3 and § 52c of the law No.
85/1996 Coll., on the legal profession, as amended, (hereinafter referred to as
Requirements identification cards
(1) identification card must contain the
and the card holder's photograph,)
(b)) in the holder's name and surname, academic degree, or its
(c)) date of birth of the holder of the licence,
(d)) the designation "Attorney" ("lawyer"), "established European lawyer"
("established European lawyer") or "law clerk" ("law
(e)) the registration number under which the holder of a certificate is registered in the list of
list of European lawyers, attorneys or law firms list
(2) the identification card of a lawyer registered in the bar register pursuant to §
5A law shall also include the restriction of the scope of provision of legal
services under section 5a paragraph 2. 2 of the Act.
(3) identification card established European lawyer must contain
also professional designation under section 2 (2). 1 (b). (b) section 2 of the Act).
(4) identification card can also contain other identifying marks,
in particular, the data enabling the electronic identification of the lawyer, established
the European lawyer or trainee lawyers.
The use of identification cards
(1) the lawyer or established European lawyer with the identification card
presented to the provision of legal services, particularly in the representation in
proceedings before the courts and other authorities and the defence in criminal cases.
(2) a law clerk with the identification card presented to the
performance of legal practice, particularly in the representation of a lawyer or established
the European lawyer based on his credentials when individual acts
Patterns of identification cards
(1) the model identification card of an advocate is listed in Appendix 1 to this
(2) the model identification card established European lawyer is
listed in annex 2 of this order.
(3) the model identification card worked as an associate is given in
Annex No 3 of this order.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 2011.
JUDr. Kabelo in r.
Pattern identification card advocate
Pattern identification card established European lawyer
Pattern identification card trainee lawyers
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic