of 29 April 2004. April 2004,
amending Act No. 200/1994 Coll., on surveying and amending and
certain laws related to its introduction, as amended by
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 200/1994 Coll., on surveying and amending and supplementing certain
laws related to its introduction, as amended by Act No. 121/2000 Coll.
and Act No. 185/2001 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In section 2, at the end of the letter k) dot is replaced by a comma and the following
the letter l) is added:
"l) basic geographical data bases in the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as
the "database") database file of selected geographical, topographical and
survey data from the whole territory of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "data"). ".
2. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1, the following point (d)) the following point (e)), which read as follows:
"e), database creation and management".
Subparagraph e) to (j)) shall become letters (f)) to).
3. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). j), the words "in accordance with subparagraphs) to (h))" shall be deleted.
4. In section 4, paragraph 4. 2 (a). (b)), after the words "established by" the words
5. in paragraph 4, the following paragraph 3, including footnote No. 4a)
"(3) Survey of activity in the public interest, requiring the use of
measuring instruments, can be performed only with the use of these measuring instruments
meeting the requirements of a specific legislation. ^ 4a)
4A) Act No. 506/1990 Coll., on weights and measures, as amended by Act No. 119/2000
Coll., Act No. 13/2002 Coll., Act No. 134/2002 Coll. and Act No. 228/2003
6. in paragraph 4, the following new paragraph 4a, including title and notes
line no. 4b), 4 c), 4 d), 4e and 4f)) reads:
Content, manage, use and dissemination of data in database
(1) the database contains data about the objects in categories
and) settlement, economic and cultural objects,
b) communication, ^ 4b)
(c)) of the grid and pipelines,
e) territorial units, including protected areas,
f) vegetation and surface
g) off road relief,
h) geodetic points.
(2) Administrator ^ 4 c) creates and maintains a database as part of the information
the system of public administration. ^ 4 d) database Data are universally usable
as the data base.
(3) use and disseminate the data in a database can be used only with the consent of the administrator and
under the conditions laid down in the implementing regulation.
(4) the database Data are binding for the creation of national map works
scale 1:10 000 and smaller, and the basis for the creation of information systems
public administration that contain data. The provisions of the first sentence shall not apply
at the State mapping works and information systems designed to meet the needs
ensuring defence and crisis management.
(5) the database administrator is entitled to from the administrative offices for the purpose of conducting
the database require data that these authorities manage and
and) streams and identifiers of the catchment area, the progress of distribution boards from
Ministry of the environment,
b) identifiers of particularly protected areas and mining areas,
including their definition, from the Ministry of the environment,
c) data about Highway, road, railway and airport network owned by
State ^ 4e) from the Ministry of transport,
(d) according to the territorial unit) nomenclature of territorial statistical
units of the CZ-NUTS ^ 4f) from the Czech Statistical Office.
(6) the central administrative authorities referred to in paragraph 5 shall be required to provide
the data manager of the database free of charge. Data from the database are administrative
the authorities, courts and public authorities for the exercise of their competence
provided free of charge.
4B), for example, Act No. 13/1997 Coll. on road traffic, as amended by
Act No. 102/2000 Coll., Act No. 132/2000 Coll., Act No. 491/2001 Coll.
Act No. 256/2002 Coll., Act No. 259/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll.
and Act No. 356/2003 Coll., Act No. 266/1994 Coll., on rail, as amended by
Act No. 194/1999 Coll., Act No. 23/2000 Coll., Act No. 71/2000 Coll.
Act No. 129/2000 Coll., Act No. 77/2002 Coll., Constitutional Court
published under no. 143/2002 Coll., Act No. 175/2002 Coll., Act No.
309/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll. and Act No. 103/2004 Coll., Act No.
49/1997 Coll., on Civil Aviation, and amending and supplementing Act No.
455/1991 Coll., on trades (Trade Act), as amended by
amended, as amended by Act No. 189/1999 Coll., Act No.
146/2000 Coll., Act No. 261/2002 Coll. and Act No. 309/2002 Coll.
4 c) section 3a (e). (d)) of the law No. 359/1992 Coll., as amended by Act No. 108/1994
Coll. and Act No. 175/2003 Coll.
4 d) Act No. 367/2000 Coll., on public administration and information systems of the
amendments to certain other laws, as amended by Act No. 517/2002 Sb.
4E) for example Act No. 77/2002 Coll., on the Czech railways, joint-stock company
the State Organization railway transport route and on the amendment of Act No.
266/1994 Coll., on rail, as amended, and Act No.
77/1997 Coll., on the State of the enterprise, in the wording of later regulations, as amended by
Constitutional Court published under no. 83/2003 Coll. as amended by
Act No. 179/2003 Coll.
4F) Measures the Czech Statistical Office of 27 June 2002. April 1999 to
the introduction of the nomenclature of territorial statistical units-NUTS (amount---
33/1999 Coll.), as amended by measures, the Czech Statistical Office of 15 December 1998.
June 2001 (88/2001 Sb.). ".
7. In paragraph 6 (1). 2 (a). (b)), the words "for the conduct of basic State
map of the works ' shall be deleted.
8. In section 14a para. 2, after the words "§ 13 para. 1 (b). (d)) called "the following
the words "and removed".
9. in section 17 paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) the Geodetic reference systems and map binding on the State of the work
throughout the State, including the principles of their use, determined by the Government
10. In section 20 (2). 1, letter a) the following new subparagraph (b)), and (c)),
"(b)) the subject and content of the database management
Subparagraph (b)) to (f)) shall become points (d) to (h)).)
11. in paragraph 2 of section 20 reads as follows:
"(2) the Ministry of defence Decree lays down the
and grant request) the details of the official permission and requests for extinction
official permission, and the form of authentication results survey activities
for the purposes of national defence,
(b) the content and method of implementation) tests,
(c) the content and method of implementation) comparative examination of professional competence. "
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2005.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
Spidla in r.