Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=25259&nr=81~2F1950~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 27 June. June 1950
about some of the changes in the Organization of universities
The Government of the Czechoslovak Republic ordered according to sections 3 and 7 (1). 3 of the law
No 58/1950 Coll., on universities:
On 1 January 2004. September 1950 up
1. College of engineering in Ostrava,
2. the College of mechanical and electrical engineering in Plzeň and
3. high school in Pardubice.
At the head of each College's Dean and the Faculty Council. Dean responds
the Minister for education, science and the arts. High school administration shall be established
the Dean's Office (Dean's Office).
1. the Faculty of law of Masaryk university in Brno,
2. study of the affiliated Medical College of pharmacy, Charles university in
3. Department of zeměměřičského Engineering College special teachings
Czech Technical University in Prague.
(2) the Minister of education, science and arts shall make access to the existing
listeners of the Faculty (studies), which is referred to in this regulation, to
commenced studies after that for too long the case to other high school (Faculty).
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice; does the Minister
education, science and the arts, in agreement with the participating members of the Government.
Zápotocký in r.
Kopecký v. r.
for Minister Dr. nejedlý.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic