of 22 March. December 2010,
amending Decree No 194/2009 Coll., on the determination of the details
the use and operation of the information system, the data boxes
Ministry of the Interior, establishes, pursuant to section 20 (2). 3 of Act No. 300/2008 Coll.,
on electronic acts and authorized the conversion of documents, as amended by
Act No. 190/2009, code:
Annex No. 3 to Decree No. 194/2009 Coll., laying down details of the use of
and operation of the information system, the data boxes as follows:
1. The present text of annex 3 shall be renumbered (I).
2. In section I, the following sentence "the permissible data formats
messages delivered to the data boxes are subject to the conditions referred to in
items (II) and (III) the formats ".
3. in point (I) (a). to), the word "doc" is replaced by "doc/docx."
4. in point (I) (a). l), the word "xls" is replaced with "xls/xlsx".
5. in point (I) (a). m), the word "ppt" is replaced by "ppt/pptx".
6. in point (I) (a). p), the word "tiff" is replaced by "tif/tiff".
7. In section I, the following shall be added at the end of the letters in) up from) are added:
"in the edi (International) standard EDIFACT, ODETTE, EANCOM, and standards for
the electronic exchange of business documents-EDI)
w) dwg (AutoCAD DraWinG File Format) version 2007 and higher
x shp/dbf)/shx/prj/qix/sbn/sbx (ESRI Shapefile)
s) dgn (Bentley MicroStation Format) version of the V7 and V8
from gml/gfs)/xsd (Geography Markup Language Document) ".
8. in point I, the footnote is deleted.
9. in section I, the following points (II) and (III) shall be added:
"II. the formats referred to in subparagraph (I) are allowable formats of data messages
data supplied to the Clipboard, if the appropriate file name extension. File
means the external character format of a data message, which allows you to
programming equipment, determine the type of the data file.
III. Format referred to in point (I) (a). (c) data format is accepted)
messages delivered to the mailbox, if the publicly available XSD
schema published by the recipient of a data message. "
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 2011.
Mgr. John v. r.