of 29 April 2004. September 2004,
outlining the Bird area Libavá
Government orders under section 45e para. 1 and 2 of Act No. 114/1992 Coll., on the
nature and landscape protection, as amended by Act No. 222/2004 Coll.:
The subject of the edit
(1) the Bird area Libavá (hereinafter referred to as "bird range").
(2) the subject of the protection of the bird's range is corncrake (Crex
crex) and its Habitat.
(3) the objective of the protection of the bird's range is the conservation and restoration of ecosystems
relevant for the bird species referred to in paragraph 2 in its natural range
enlargement and ensure the conditions for the conservation of this species in
a favourable State of conservation.
The definition of a bird area
(1) the bird area is situated on the territory of the Olomouc region, in the
cadastral areas of incoherence, Libavá Military.
(2) the territorial definition and description of the boundary of the bird area are contained in the
Annex 1 to this regulation, the indicative graphical representation of the bird
the area is contained in annex 2 to this regulation.
(3) the maps at a scale of 1:50, 000, which is drawn together territories
the bird's range, are stored in the central list of nature protection ^ 1) and in
electronic form on the Ministry of the environment, the Regional Office
The Olomouc region, the military forest Office and the Office of the military Újezdním
Activities, which are subject to the consent of the environmental protection authority
(1) Only with the prior consent of the competent authority for nature protection ^ 2)
in the bird's range, outside the premises intended for the performance of the forest functions ^ 3) and excluding
at the same time built up and stoppable ^ 4) the municipalities,
and change-inducing activity) to carry out the above steady state levels of surface
and ground water that could cause a change in the Habitat type, for which the
is the bird area was established,
(b)) change the kind of land and their methods of use ^ 5).
(2) the prior consent of the competent authority for nature protection activities
referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and is not necessary) if the procedure in accordance with the
handling systems of the water works ^ 6).
(3) the prior consent of the competent authority for nature protection activities
under paragraph 1 is not required, if the priority of the use of the territory of the
military defence for the needs of th ^ 7).
The effectiveness of the
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of its publication.
JUDr. Gross v. r.
The Minister of the environment:
RNDr. Ambrozek in r.
The territorial delimitation and description of the boundary of the bird area Libavá
The boundaries of bird area is identical to the boundary of the surrounding district and military Libavá
It is made up of the external borders of the cadastral communes in the city, in the Libavá Čermná
City, Rudoltovice, Libavá Slavkov u City Libavá and United Gunshot.
Indicative graphical representation of the Bird area Libavá
1) section 42 of Act No. 114/1992 Coll., on nature and landscape protection, as amended by
Act No. 218/2004 Sb.
§ 77a paragraph 2). 3 (b). in) and § 78 para. 2 of Act No. 114/1992 Coll., on
amended by Act No. 222/2004 Coll.
3) section 2 of the Act No. 289/1995 Coll., on forests, and amending and supplementing certain
laws (forest law).
4) section 139a of the Act No. 50/1976 Coll., on zoning and the building code
(the building Act), as amended by Act No. 82/1998 Coll.
5) § 32 para. 1 Act No. 50/1976 Sb.
§ 2 (2). 3 and § 6 of the law no 344/1992 Coll., on the real estate of the Czech
Republic (Act), as amended by law No. 89/1996 Coll., and act
No 120/2000 Sb.
6) section 59 paragraph 1. 1 (b). a) of Act No. 254/2001 Coll. on waters and amending
Some laws (Water Act).
7) § 2 (2). 1 and section 29 para. 1 of Act No. 222/1999 Coll., on ensuring
defence of the Czech Republic.