of 6 May 1999. January 1965
about changing the names of some of the faculties
The Government of the Czechoslovak Socialist Republic orders pursuant to section 3 of the Act
No 58/1950 Coll., on universities:
At the Charles University in Prague, Institute of education and changes the names of
Journalism and the Institute of physical education and sport, and sounds: Faculty of education
and reporting and the Faculty of physical education and sport.
At the Slovak Technical University in Bratislava, Faculty of name changes
the chemical and added: the Faculty of chemickotechnologická.
At the Comenius University in Bratislava, changes the name of the Institute of physical
education and sport and added: the Faculty of physical education and sport.
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. February 1965.
Lenárt in r.