the Ministry of environment of the Czech Republic
dated March 27, 1991
on the establishment of the protected landscape area Železné hory
The Ministry of environment of the Czech Republic shall determine in agreement with the
Central Government authorities concerned under section 8 (2). 2 of the Act
No 40/1956 Coll., on State Nature Conservancy (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"):
Territory specified in the annex to this Decree shall be determined for the protected landscape
Iron Mountain area (the "area").
(1) the purpose of the Ordinance is to protect and gradual recovery of the values of the landscape, its
appearance and its typical character and create and develop environmentally
the optimal system of all-round use of the landscape and its natural
resources in the area.
(2) the characteristics area belongs to, in particular, its surface shaping,
including bodies of water and streams, its vegetation and wild
also, the layout and the use of forest and agricultural land resources and
in relation to the layout and urban composition of housing estates and local
development of a folk character.
(1) the protection and use of the landscape and its natural resources are
differentiated in accordance with the Division of the area into four zones defined with respect
the natural values.
(2) the definition of the different zones specified in the map, which are annexed to the
2 of this order.
(1) throughout the territory is prohibited:
and store garbage or waste) outside the designated space,
(b)), to park motor vehicles and residential trailers, with the exception
official vehicles to ensure economic activity (e.g. in the Woods.
logging) and fires outside the vyhražená space
(c)) to perform a climbing activity or training, hiking
outside the space vyhražená by the Ministry of the environment of the Czech Republic
(hereinafter the Ministry),
(d)) in law enforcement use of poisoned baits hunting.
(2) in the zone I and II it is forbidden to introduce geographically alien species
plants and animals.
(3) Only after consultation with the competent authority of the State nature protection can be
on the territory of the region:
and) hold a public, sports or other mass actions outside the intravilány
(b)), expand, and edit network of hiking paths,
(c) plans and) establish a hunting game, hunting grounds, sustainable quality grades
the State of the game, with the exception of dedicated hunting grounds of the Ministry of agriculture
Of the Czech Republic.
(1) in the field of territorial development is controlled on the basis of the approved territorial
planning documentation, ^ 1) in particular, a large plan of the territorial
the whole. Territorial plan of the great territorial unit defined in the directive for the
the arrangement of the territory graduated intensity of nature protection in the individual
(2) investors and planners of constructions on the territory of the region must ensure that
architectural design of new buildings or changes in accordance with
the character of the area in terms of aesthetic and ecological inclusion
structures into the landscape.
(3) when processing proposals for the location of the buildings for industry, agriculture,
forest management, warehousing, mining work, structures for transport,
energy distribution, water management, recreational and sports facilities
and for the determination of mining areas are legal and natural persons
required to propose and justify such a solution, that is, in terms of
nature protection in the area of celospolečensky is the best. Evaluate
While the projected interventions on the territory of the region in relation to the mission and to
the expected consequences for natural and landscape values of the region,
in comparison with other possible solutions.
(4) it is prohibited in the zone, and the placement and the authorisation of new constructions and changes
in land use.
(5) in the zone II is prohibited from placing new constructions and changes in the use of
outside built-up areas.
(6) in zone III and IV you must align with the Mission of building activity and interests
(1) Geological work, mining activity and the activity carried out by mining
manner in the area shall be carried out in accordance with special regulations ^ 2) so that the
rational utilization of mineral resources in accordance with the purpose of
the decree and the terms of protection laid down by this Decree. ^ 3)
(2) Geological work in the area must not disturb vegetation to a greater extent
cover and soil cover, in particular, must not be interfered with to the valuable forest
crops and to the habitats of protected and endangered species of plants and animals.
(3) mining activity and the activity carried out using mining techniques in the field of
shall not impair the typical relief of the landscape, its water arrangements and environmental
stability, significant geological and geomorphological formations or other
animate and inanimate nature folder.
(1) forest management in the region is carried out according to the applicable forest
economic plans processed in accordance with the purposes of the Ordinance, and
taking account of the differences in the use of individual zones.
(2) forest stands in zone I and zone II, selected crops, III, and IV
be published for special purpose forests, ^ 4) if their character
do not meet the criteria for publication in the forests of the trade.
(3) in the zone, and on the forest soil is prohibited from using pesticides, manure and
store chemical products of any kind except in exceptional
circumstances and unforeseen damage to forests, it is necessary to do the necessary
action. ^ 5)
(4) in zone II, III and IV, excluding forests declared under the forest protection,
they farm in accordance with approved forest plans, which
processing requirements are taken into account the State of nature protection.
(5) the exemption granted pursuant to § 5 para. 5 and 6, for the construction of forest roads is decided by the
collectively on the basis of the strategy Department of forest road network. Master plan
forest road network, which is part of the marketing plan of the forest,
without mentioning the exception cannot be approved. ^ 6)
(1) in zone I is
and when agricultural activity prohibited):
1. change the current composition and surface cultures
2. change the existing water regime,
3. use of liquid manure, manure, silage juices and other liquid wastes,
4. the use of pesticides,
5. remove the trees and shrubs growing outside the forest,
(b) in the exercise of hunting rights) prohibited the introduction of intenzívních farms
game meat (e.g. scopes, farmed, pheasantry).
(2) in the zone II
and) when farming is necessary to:
1. the size of land blocks ^ 7) adapted to the specific conditions of
threats of erosion,
2. Design and build construction of agricultural production only in a built-up
the territory of the settlements, in the case of livestock production to design and build
Depending on the work corresponding to the territory, natural and ecological conditions.
The building must be incorporated into the environment a suitable architectural solution
and esthetic Greens,
3. maintain an ecologically viable supply of nutrients, in particular nitrogen,
4. restrict the adjustments to the water regime with regard to ecological interests
5. to protect the trees and shrubs growing outside the forest, with the exception of other
stands on the areas of agricultural land,
(b)) is in law enforcement hunting prohibited the introduction of intenzívních farms
(3) in zone III and IV when farming is necessary to:
1. create land blocks with regard to the configuration of the terrain, and with
regard to the protection of agricultural land against erosion, maintain and
maintain or restore protective measures (e.g. erosion control.
patios, windbreaks, riparian vegetation),
2. Design and build buildings for livestock production capacity
Depending on the territory, corresponding to the natural and ecological conditions,
prefer the housing on the litter,
3. maintain an ecologically viable supply of nutrients, in particular nitrogen,
4. the use of pesticides only in cases of imminent danger of overpopulation
pests and calamities,
5. ensure the protection of trees and shrubs growing outside the forest.
(4) in the zone III is prohibited in the exercise of the rights of hunting and the introduction of
intenzívních breeding game.
Professional management area ensures a Czech Institute of nature conservation, which in
the agreement with the Ministry makes the organisational measures to safeguard the professional
the administration area.
(1) The settlement forces the built-up territory boundaries
the area is considered as having the whole lay in the area. This provision shall
does not apply to intravilány cities in Chotěboř, Ronov nad Doubravou, Slatiňany
and Ždírec nad Doubravou, although the boundaries of the area they are going through.
(2) maps, in which the territory of the region is drawn and its Division into zones,
are stored at the Ministry of nature protection Institute in Prague,
in district offices and Chrudim, Havlickuv Brod.
(3) the provisions of § 4 para. 1 and 2, § 5 para. 4 and 5, § 6, 7, § 8 para. 1
(a). 2 (a). (b)) (a). 4 of this order can be used to allow exceptions. ^ 6)
(4) the authority of the State concerned, the protection of nature is in proceedings referred to in
Special regulations ^ 8) the district authority of the State of nature protection.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. May 1991.
Ing., Dejmal v.r.
The description of the boundaries of the area of the iron mountains
1. The boundaries of the area of the iron mountains is conducted on public roads
or other distinct and identifiable in the field lines.
2. The progress of the border is the following:
The boundaries of the protected landscape area begins just north of Chotěboře, on
the crossroads of the road II. CL. the direction of Golčův Jeníkov-Libice nad Doubravou,
from 1000 m further north along the road II. CL. and from this branches off after
Road II. CL. via Bezlejov, Village Boundaries to the village of Jeníkovec. Here,
It curves to the Northwest along the road II. CL. through the municipality Maleč, Čečkovice,
Jeřišno, His Běstvinu, Třemošnici, to Závratce. From there it continues after
the road III. CL. 1000 m to the railway crossing track ČSD Čáslav-
Las Vegas, where it is transferred to the body line. After the track CSD goes on
the northern edge of Ron's nad Doubravou, where at the railway station of Ronov nad
Doubravou goes back on the road III. class. After the road III. class
goes north over the Bouzov on Lipovec on the intersection with road i. tř. in
Podhořanech. On the edge of the Czech Republic in the advancing of the road I class. East on
communication (III). CL. through the village of White Stone in the concentration camp. Here the road
III. CL. turns south through Jetonice to the Castle, where the road
III. CL. the old Court. From there the road III. CL. on
Northeast to Skoranova. From the Skoranova goes to the East along new paved
forest communication over the forest complex "Beech" on the road III. CL.
Vápenný Podol-Bojanov. This road goes Southeast through
Hrbokov, Kovářov, Bojanova. From there it curves to the East on the road III.
CL. over the Mezisvětí to the Křižanovic. From Křižanovic goes north along the road
III. CL. via Licibořice, bun Týnec, Rabštejn, Rabštejnskou Lhota to
the settlement of Podhůra. Here turns to the East along the road to Slatiňanům. On
the edge of the Slatiňan with the advancing along the road III. CL. South through loneliness
"Monaco" in the Trpišova, where the road III. CL. East to
Svidnice and (III) further down the road. CL. South below the dam of the reservoir
"Práčov". Here turns after the local paved communications East on
Road i. tř. Chrudim-Havlíčkův Brod. After it goes south through Nasavrky
in the new Village, where it branches off to the East along the road III. CL. over the Ctětínek,
Ctětín, Strkov, Čekov to Majlantu. Here the road III. CL. turns on
South through the towns of Bystřice, at Petrkov Manor on a road Rushden-places of Kamenice. After her
goes to the Northwest to Market, where it curves to the South and along the road
I. tř. goes through a long, Údavy in Ždírce nad Doubravou, where
level crossing track ČSD Pardubice-Havlíčkův Brod is transferred to the
solid line, after which the CSD goes to the West, at the crossing with road Ždírec
nad Doubravou-Chotěboř. Here on this road and passes through the Sobiňov goes
to the railway level crossing in front of the White, where it branches off back to
solid track ČSD, after which he goes to the edge of Chotěboř. From the rail in front of the
Chotěboří turns to the North of 100 m along the forest path # 4530 to to.
his hut. Thence West 80 M along a dirt road and 2350 č.k. North
the dirt road up to the road č.k. 4529 Chotěboř-upper Sokolovec, which
It crosses the road and continues in a northwesterly direction along the gardening
village Chapel. Anna and the Castle Park on the road in Chotěboř-Nová Ves u
Chotěboř, leads to the intersection of the road in Chotěboř-Golčův
Surface area is 380 sq km.
MAP OF THE PROTECTED LANDSCAPE AREA ŽELEZNÉ HORY
1) section 126 of the Act No. 50/1976 Coll., on zoning and the building code
(the building Act).
2) Act No. 44/1988 Coll., on the protection and utilization of mineral resources
Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State
Act No. 62/1988 Coll., on geological works and about the Czech Geological
3) § 71 to 74 of the Act No 50/1976 Sb.
4) § 1 (1). 2 (a). d) Decree No. 13/1978 Coll., on the categorization of the forests,
the ways of farming and the forestry economic planning.
5) § 21 of Act No. 96/1977 Col., on forestry and the State
6) § 11 (1) 2 of law No 40/1956 Coll., on State protection of nature, in
7) Government Regulation No. 47/1955 Coll., on the implementation of the hospodářskotechnických
modification of the land.
8) Eg. Act No. 50/1976 Coll., Act No. 44/1988 Coll., Act No. 138/1973
Coll. on waters (Water Act).